What's new

PROTECT WOMEN IN THE FGC!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
There's also date rape test kits that you can buy that can test for the presence of GHB in your drink. I remember that my university sold those at the school store.
Thats very smart for a college to have on site. I didn't even know these kinda things existed. How much would they go by? It wouldn't hurt to have one of these drink kits myself just in case. :)

I don't put too much weight into that. Friends usually stick up for each other out of loyalty, but sometimes that loyalty can be misplaced. A lot of the time abusers are good at hiding what they do, so close friends, co-workers, or family don't suspect anything.

Why does it "look like she's lying"?
Yeah Vslayer brought up Ted Bundy eariler. Dude saved a kid from drowning and used to work for a suicide hotline. You'd think that sounds like a person who does the right thing from the good of their heart. Turns out Ted was an attention whore, which played a part in him being a serial killer. Good, bad? He didn't care as long as he got attention.

Also feel bad for the kid being saved. Happy they didn't drowned but imagine how that would screw with your head to know your hero who saved you raped, tortured and killed kids.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Yeah Vslayer brought up Ted Bundy eariler. Dude saved a kid from drowning and used to work for a suicide hotline. You'd think that sounds like a person who does the right thing from the good of their heart. Turns out Ted was an attention whore, which played a part in him being a serial killer. Good, bad? He didn't care as long as he got attention.

Also feel bad for the kid being saved. Happy they didn't drowned but imagine how that would screw with your head to know your hero who saved you raped, tortured and killed kids.

It's the hard thing, you just never know what people are truly like in private sometimes. Look at Bill Cosby, he was a beloved family entertainer for years, I'm sure he had a bunch of friends, co-stars, co-workers vouching for him too.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
I think Ted Bundy only killed young women. It's part of his psychological profile. Extreme narcissist who was dumped by a woman of a certain age and look, and most of his victims fit that profile in some weird attempt to "get back" at her or something.
That's what the Netflix special led me to believe, anyway.

I think Ted Bundy only killed young women. It's part of his psychological profile. Extreme narcissist who was dumped by a woman of a certain age and look, and most of his victims fit that profile in some weird attempt to "get back" at her or something.
That's what the Netflix special led me to believe, anyway.
Some of his victims were teenage girls. His two youngest were 12. Not downplaying the murder of the adults, but I've noticed a weird thing when it comes to sexual violence against minor girls where the news sometimes tries to age up victims by calling them women when they're like 13. It's almost like they are trying to somehow make them older so they can try and victim blame them.

WTF?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Some of his victims were teenage girls. His two youngest were 12. Not downplaying the murder of the adults, but I've noticed a weird thing when it comes to sexual violence against minor girls where the news sometimes tries to age up victims by calling them women when they're like 13. It's almost like they are trying to somehow make them older so they can try and victim blame them.

WTF?
That is odd as hell.
I think maybe they're not comfortable discussing that these serial killers are also pedophiles.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Maybe, I know sometimes when boys are raped some people say molest instead to try and downplay it cause they just aren't comfortable knowing boys can be raped.
Yep, as if them saying it is going to make things worse somehow. I don't know, our society is weird sometimes.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just want to say that in any situation of accusing someone of rape, abuse or fondling, groping whatever. You make the time and be prepared for court because if you have no evidence, that person has no credibility and most likely is just lying anyway to be spiteful.

So true! I remember in HS a hot new female teacher was sleeping with the boys from my class and people like thought it was cool and she didn't even lose their job. But one rumor about a male teacher I had, and he was so sweet too, got him fired. Like wtf? There's a major bias when it comes to sexual harassment and genders.

This!
Also if you remember the name let me know, I wanna read that book.
Indeed, it's a double standard system with those situations that nobody really talks about..

Last edited:
So out of curiousity was checking out that chick's twitter, she recently posted a video dancing and acting silly only a few days after this claim as if nothing is wrong other than she had a bad day at the office. The cases of people actually getting touched, sexually harrassed etc these women seem really bothered, depressed and anxious over it for a while(understandably) just something about this girl's claim that sounds shady imo the more I read into this story, how she's acting, the evidence outside of "her word" that's hearsay then. He can say the opposite or she's a wackjob. I would think if cams didn't pick up anything there were a lot of people around, chances are someone would have saw something. Yeah? Reminds me of that old saying. There's her version, his version and the truth.

This reminded me for some reason of those Teacher/Student cases you hear about all the time. Ever notice if it's a hot chick teacher messing around with a male minor, they tend to get a slap on the write, transferred or lose their job with probation most of the time. Now if it's a guy teacher messing around with a female minor they're definitely getting time lol. In a few cases I've seen women get some jail time but most they don't, with the men almost every case they get jail time.
I'm not taking sides here, just gonna say, some people throw themselves into their work or a party after some real bad shit to forget if even just for a few hours. Yes there is a normal way to grieve over misfortune but not everyone is normal.

As for teachers, has a female teacher sleep with a female student at my old HS. She served time in lock up.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not taking sides here, just gonna say, some people throw themselves into their work or a party after some real bad shit to forget if even just for a few hours. Yes there is a normal way to grieve over misfortune but not everyone is normal.

As for teachers, has a female teacher sleep with a female student at my old HS. She served time in lock up.
Never heard of a female to female case, interesting. I wonder if that had any bearing on the case. Definitely a first I've heard for sure.

Yeah of course I understand sometimes different people grieve differently, it's just most who go through something like that tend not to go dancing or posting vids like that after something as serious as that. I mean I know people drink, do drugs etc but dancing acting like nothing happened? I don't know...just my opinion of course. Trust me though on coping with things differently, I get that. I've never had been through this kind of experience thankfully but I do suffer from anxiety disorder though past few years it's been better, I definitely tried coping with it in numerous ways but very few worked.

So out of curiousity was checking out that chick's twitter, she recently posted a video dancing and acting silly only a few days after this claim as if nothing is wrong other than she had a bad day at the office. The cases of people actually getting touched, sexually harrassed etc these women seem really bothered, depressed and anxious over it for a while(understandably) just something about this girl's claim that sounds shady imo the more I read into this story, how she's acting, the evidence outside of "her word" that's hearsay then. He can say the opposite or she's a wackjob. I would think if cams didn't pick up anything there were a lot of people around, chances are someone would have saw something. Yeah? Reminds me of that old saying. There's her version, his version and the truth.

This reminded me for some reason of those Teacher/Student cases you hear about all the time. Ever notice if it's a hot chick teacher messing around with a male minor, they tend to get a slap on the write, transferred or lose their job with probation most of the time. Now if it's a guy teacher messing around with a female minor they're definitely getting time lol. In a few cases I've seen women get some jail time but most they don't, with the men almost every case they get jail time.
That's not entirely true. Some people try to act as normal as they can to forget the incident.
Here in spain there was a really sad case where a girl got gangraped by 5 motherfuckers (been proved already and the guys are in jail). The lawyer of the dudes would say that we could see she was acting normal on her Facebook and etc, trying to imply she was ok, even after the police psychologist checked her and confirmed the classical symptons of a post-rape situation.
Sometimes trying to act normal is just a way to vent things, it's not a good reference.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Speaking of TRASH the update on Floe and the girl who accused him, Musakui is still being investigated and Floe hasn't said anything since he said he was going to get a lawyer involved.

Ive been following this and to keep it all the way live.....its looking like the chick is lying. There's no evidence she provided rather than hearsay. And the fact that he's lawyering up is a very smart on his behalf. I see Floe is doing everything right, friends that are girls came to his defense posting nice things about his character such as...

I mean, im not the brightest crayon in the crayola box, but his side is looking like he didn't do it. But I will keep y'all updated. Thoughts?
This is the shit I am talking about. No hard evidence and nothing but ACCUSATIONS. Sickening if she is lying. If it were up to me I would ban anyone name dropping without hard evidence that has been taken up with the legal route. Regardless of whether or not it is true because of people like this who use the mob mentality to get someone's life who they dislike ruined along with getting to feel like a victim.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I don't put too much weight into that. Friends usually stick up for each other out of loyalty, but sometimes that loyalty can be misplaced. A lot of the time abusers are good at hiding what they do, so close friends, co-workers, or family don't suspect anything.

Why does it "look like she's lying"?
While friends arent really a good place to get info, the suspect hasnt made it any easier for herself since she apparently made her account private or whatnot. Throwing an accusation out there then locking yourself away is not a way to get anybody on your side or to help you and just makes you look suspicious.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
No hard evidence and nothing but ACCUSATIONS.

What hard evidence are you expecting though? It's not like assault victims have easy access to CSI teams. One of the big problems with these types of crimes is that there is normally a lack of hard evidence by nature, so it does often boil down to accusations. Even if they go the legal route that might not go far, because the officers might choose not to investigate, or it might get dragged out for years. This kind of attitude is exactly why people who get assaulted choose not to report.

If we're trying to protect victims, then I think part of that protection should be creating an environment where they can come forward with their accusations without fear of retaliation, of being shamed, or being labeled a liar simply because they don't act the way a mob of people expects them to.

That's not entirely true. Some people try to act as normal as they can to forget the incident.
Here in spain there was a really sad case where a girl got gangraped by 5 motherfuckers (been proved already and the guys are in jail). The lawyer of the dudes would say that we could see she was acting normal on her Facebook and etc, trying to imply she was ok, even after the police psychologist checked her and confirmed the classical symptons of a post-rape situation.
Sometimes trying to act normal is just a way to vent things, it's not a good reference.
I know it's the lawyer's job to literally say anything to help their client but that's like saying no charges should be pressed against a mugger cause he never physically harmed the people he mugged, just hold them up at knife point.

Another weird thing I notice is when someone says they were raped people are quick to accuse them of lying. Yes lying does happen, but so does arsonists burning down their own house to collect insurance money, yet when someone's house burns down you don't immediately accuse them of being a self inflected arsonist.

Sex makes perfectly reasonable people devolve into irrational morons and sadly sex crimes don't seem to be exempt from that either.

What hard evidence are you expecting though? It's not like assault victims have easy access to CSI teams. One of the big problems with these types of crimes is that there is normally a lack of hard evidence by nature, so it does often boil down to accusations. Even if they go the legal route that might not go far, because the officers might choose not to investigate, or it might get dragged out for years. This kind of attitude is exactly why people who get assaulted choose not to report.

If we're trying to protect victims, then I think part of that protection should be creating an environment where they can come forward with their accusations without fear of retaliation, of being shamed, or being labeled a liar simply because they don't act the way a mob of people expects them to.
I think it's fucking stupid officers can choose to not investigate a report of sexual assault just cause they don't believe the person making the report especially when the first 48 hours are the most crucial to collecting evidence. If I walked in a police station saying I murdered someone, the cops are obligated by law to investigate even if they think I'm lying and wasting their time.

The laws about sex crimes are so screwed up in the U.S. and from what I understand other countries have similar issues.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Another weird thing I notice is when someone says they were raped people are quick to accuse them of lying. Yes lying does happen, but so does arsonists burning down their own house to collect insurance money, yet when someone's house burns down you don't immediately accuse them of being a self inflected arsonist.
It's strange to me that while lying or false accusations do happen, they're well in the minority of cases, yet for some reason it's one of the first things people assume or worry about when they hear about these cases.