What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

Etativel

Etatival taht raeb!
If they talk about strategy with Zee or speak about her flying stance, could you please post it?

Thanks again, by the way. I was considering skipping class, but finals are this week.
Her levitate can be used in the air for three seconds and her trait is just like ravens. 10 seconds and it also has a cooldown i'm pretty sure

Komatose

The Prettiest
Alright. So Smoke and Mirrors is a regular special. I was wrong about that.

But I was right about the standing normal that leaves them standing, and the EX fireball being the EX version of her flame breath. RYX Eat it.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Sorry for the sloppiness was trying my best to jot down her stuff:

Teleport looks like du then hold direction (?) you can also hover in place before you teleport
Hover lasts about 2/3 seconds
Fire Spit is High move. EX you can hold direction for speed (fast/slow)
Ring Toss (Kung Lao Hat) can move position by direction (up/down) EX is overhead(?).
Trait is Timed. Does alot of chip damage. She has a Raven-esque projectile absorb. Her "pop-up" ground attack tracks opponent.
She can't jump more block in her Hat stance.
Her Trio clone special attack works by holding either back/forward. If you hold neutral she'll be in the middle. You can move around with it, but you can't block in it.
Her bf2 is nice footsy tool (Card toss) goes about 2 to 3 character length
f21 freezes abit for set-ups
bf1 low rush kicks
b2 is an overhead
Hypnotize Zombie Walk- normal version debuffs
All her moves are written backwards :p

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
So, what'd I miss? Is she zoner? Is her trait timed? Does MB FB go away on hit?
Her rings are like Kung Lao's hat (steerable), her trait lasts 10 seconds and you can teleport in it. MB FB doesn't go away on hit, at least they didnt say it. It goes away after a couple seconds though, so it won't reach opponent full screen (she can make it different speeds)

Komatose

The Prettiest
hey that move wasnt her super :p
Yeah. I'll admit. You and everyone else got the best of me on that one. Make it worth it, though. Because I'll never be wrong again. I wasn't wrong about everything else about her lol.

why? for all w eknow it could be interesting
It could be but still. When you think of Zatanna of course you think of her as a hero. I wouldn't really want her to be a villain... : /