What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

PANDA

*Supreme Member*

The daughter of John Zatara, Zatanna is a powerful magician who casts spells by speaking backwards and works as both a stage performer and a member of the Justice League of America (presently Justice League Dark)... Read More >

This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
She seems like there may be a lot to learn...
I see tons of tools so I wonder what her damage and mb needs will be...

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
My impressions are that she will be a very balanced character <3
Her first stance seems to be more powerful rushdown... While the second stance has a scary zoning game

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
She looks awesome, can't wait to mess around with her. ifyouknowwhatImean.jpg

I'm hoping for her to be well rounded, yet not overwhelming.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
My impressions are that she will be a very balanced character <3
Her first stance seems to be more powerful rushdown... While the second stance has a scary zoning game
Is it confirmed yet that it works like NW & WW it seems to work more like Ravens where it just disapears after a bit...

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I can't wait to play with this character. I wanted this character when me and friend was talking about it on the third day when the game came out. I'm hype up for this character. My main is catwoman. This female zitanna is going to be my second female Main. I'm going to put a lot of effort into this character like I did with Catwoman. 4 day straight in the lab with her finding new tech and hopefully finding in amazing tech like I did with catwoman Mb second whiff not connecting the first but the second. Plus I finally have a character that shot projectiles and teleports. Sick. I will be over this character like I did with catwoman and hopefully showing the zitanna community what I came up with and hope it will help you in the long run. Peace.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I can't wait to play with this character. I wanted this character when me and friend was talking about it on the third day when the game came out. I'm hype up for this character. My main is catwoman. This female zitanna is going to be my second female Main. I'm going to put a lot of effort into this character like I did with Catwoman. 4 day straight in the lab with her finding new tech and hopefully finding in amazing tech like I did with catwoman Mb second whiff not connecting the first but the second. Plus I finally have a character that shot projectiles and teleports. Sick. I will be over this character like I did with catwoman and hopefully showing the zitanna community what I came up with and hope it will help you in the long run. Peace.
Good shit Ra. Your MB whiff Catwoman combo was impressive (both in discovery and execution) so I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Now, if we can just get some of the other Catwoman community members involved *cough*Under_The_Mayo
GGA 16 Bit *cough*

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
And we all are going to contribute as well <3 i loved that Catwoman video... So bad i dropped her :c but well... I will also stay in the lab with her searching for good stuff... She looks so gimmicky...