What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
The standing reset is interesting. She didn't throw cards or else they would've scattered around and on the ground nor does it make the sound effect of cards like it did in the later combo. Plus to my knowledge you can't cancel a special into an interactable so imo it's a normal, but might be more to it who knows.
I wonder if it's a different version of her standing reset that MBs into zombie trance...doubt it though. Just gotta wait for tonight!

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
T-Minus 8 hours until the stream. I've got class tonight, so y'all are going to have to make sure to post the highlights of the stream, because I'm not gonna be able to see it until hours afterwards.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
T-Minus 8 hours until the stream. I've got class tonight, so y'all are going to have to make sure to post the highlights of the stream, because I'm not gonna be able to see it until hours afterwards.
Ah, that sucks. I'll be sure to post confirmations on Zee's moveset if no one else does. I hope they don't just play against her for most of the stream like they did with MMH. I really wish they'd do more of a tutorial-esque stream, but I'll take anything I've got :)

Zatanna

Ah, that sucks. I'll be sure to post confirmations on Zee's moveset if no one else does. I hope they don't just play against her for most of the stream like they did with MMH. I really wish they'd do more of a tutorial-esque stream, but I'll take anything I've got :)

Thank you. I'll be able to check up in here during my breaks, so I still can't wait!

I realized that she's probably going to be an acrobat character. One of the first things I'm gonna do tomorrow is check ALL of the Dumpster shenanigans with this character. Teleporting after a dumpster toss, Blocked Yoga Inferno into dumpster, Mirror Images/invincible stance vs dumpster.

god why can't 6 pm come here faster.

Etativel

Etatival taht raeb!
I'll quote you and tell you the main things I know most of us are wondering about. The trait and stuff like that.

Zatanna

Same here. If you have anything else that you want me to let you know about just like...make a list or let me know or something. I'll be happy to take notes.
If they talk about strategy with Zee or speak about her flying stance, could you please post it?

Thanks again, by the way. I was considering skipping class, but finals are this week.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I've got work now :(. Bummer, I'm gonna miss the stream. Can someone do a highlights type thing? Main questions I want answered;

- is trait timed?
- does she have a good overhead?
- what was the three zatanna's thing?
- what's the range on her trance 'do you believe in magic'?
- does her Chun Li jumpin have hit boxes on both sides?

Anyways, I'm in Aus so I won't get her till tomorrow (ie. Wednesday).

tazzmission

Banned
i was thinking zatana marks the final hero for that roster. i think its safe to assume they wont move scorpion to the villains so i guess that leaves 2 villain dlcs before they decide to wrap up the add ons for this game.

quesion is if one is red hood who would be the other villain?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
i was thinking zatana marks the final hero for that roster. i think its safe to assume they wont move scorpion to the villains so i guess that leaves 2 villain dlcs before they decide to wrap up the add ons for this game.

quesion is if one is red hood who would be the other villain?
It's not really a safe assumption... It's quite likely they will move him.

badb

Noob
If they talk about strategy with Zee or speak about her flying stance, could you please post it?

Thanks again, by the way. I was considering skipping class, but finals are this week.
The stream will be archived so can watch it whenever. Hope she is at least average, I just got the game a week ago and need a main.

tazzmission

Banned
And yet they did it with Lobo and people constantly complain that their character select screen keeps on rearranging itself.

Injustice dev would like to keep making DLC, but has ʻnew projectsʼ

Injustice: Gods Among Us developer NetherRealm Studios has told us it would like to support its DC Comics fighter indefinitely with extra content, but has ‘exciting new projects’ to take into consideration when juggling development resources.

You can read the full quote below, which is taken from a Q&A with NetherRealm senior producer, Adam Urbano.

DLCentral: With the entire DC Comics Universe to choose from, you could conceivably keep producing new Injustice DLC for a long time – but at what point do you stop? As a studio, is there a self-imposed cut-off to focus on other projects, or do you keep making DLC for as long as gamers are buying it?

Adam Urbano: The honest answer to this question is that we’re still figuring it out ourselves. We obviously have a great deal of passion for Injustice: Gods Among Us, and we’d like to keep making content for it forever, but we’re also working on a bunch of really, really exciting new projects, and so we have to constantly evaluate where specific people on the team are needed. If you would have asked me this question a couple of months ago, I’d have said our cut-off was absolutely, positively after four characters – so at this point I have no idea what my answer will be in another couple of months.

http://www.dlcentral.com/xbox360/xbox360news/injustice-dev-would-like-to-keep-making-dlc-but-has-exciting-new-projects/

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual

Injustice: Gods Among Us developer NetherRealm Studios has told us it would like to support its DC Comics fighter indefinitely with extra content, but has ‘exciting new projects’ to take into consideration when juggling development resources.

You can read the full quote below, which is taken from a Q&A with NetherRealm senior producer, Adam Urbano.

DLCentral: With the entire DC Comics Universe to choose from, you could conceivably keep producing new Injustice DLC for a long time – but at what point do you stop? As a studio, is there a self-imposed cut-off to focus on other projects, or do you keep making DLC for as long as gamers are buying it?

Adam Urbano: The honest answer to this question is that we’re still figuring it out ourselves. We obviously have a great deal of passion for Injustice: Gods Among Us, and we’d like to keep making content for it forever, but we’re also working on a bunch of really, really exciting new projects, and so we have to constantly evaluate where specific people on the team are needed. If you would have asked me this question a couple of months ago, I’d have said our cut-off was absolutely, positively after four characters – so at this point I have no idea what my answer will be in another couple of months.

http://www.dlcentral.com/xbox360/xbox360news/injustice-dev-would-like-to-keep-making-dlc-but-has-exciting-new-projects/
Season 3 DLC Pass confirmed

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

How is that even remotely related to being able to put Scorpion on the villains side?

tazzmission

Banned
How is that even remotely related to being able to put Scorpion on the villains side?

dude if it hasnt happened yet what makes you think its going to happen now?

how do you know in this particular story scorpion isnt a hero?

also the article i posted pretty much sums up what i said of 2 dlcs left before ending adding more to the game. for a company to say i dont know and we have other projects is pretty much saying nicely that there will be no more after the final 2.