What's new

Post-Tremor Patch - Wishful Thinking

Give Goro the magic juice, snatch the Lung family's silly dive kick asses straight out of the air and beat some Sense and Shokanbility into them.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
i wouldnt mind if EX telefury was a mid, EX telepush going a bit further, EX Rising Karma being a little bit safer, just ex for everything though, everything else i want kept the same, but hell i dont care if kenshi gets buffs or nerfs i will still play him. just a little wish list for IF he gets buffs which is highly unlikely. I'm very happy with how the character is right now, hell i will always be happy as long as kenshi is in

Thank you!!!!! FINALLY, someone sees Erron Black for what he is. My fingers are crossed too man. EB needs nerfs bad with all the mixup tools he has. I honestly believe if 21122 wasn't special cancelable after the third hit, it would allow us to deal with him better. I mean he's already getting the meter gain and 21122 on block is safe to begin with.
if they dont make his 21122 special cancelable then he would become near useless +21122 is argubly his best ender to cancel into slide or tackle.

ando1184

Noob
if they dont make his 21122 special cancelable then he would become near useless +21122 is argubly his best ender to cancel into slide or tackle.
No he wouldn't, 211 would still have a cancel window. If they did the full string it would just end (safely). He has f13, 11b3, ex sand, njp, ex sand grenade, b32u1, b2, and 211 that all lead to full combos, apply pressure and 50/50. His 21122 builds meter like crazy and advances him forward on top of being a safe on block string. That would help balance/normalize him, you can't seriously believe taking away half a move is gonna ruin him???

No he wouldn't, 211 would still have a cancel window. If they did the full string it would just end (safely). He has f13, 11b3, ex sand, njp, ex sand grenade, b32u1, b2, and 211 that all lead to full combos, apply pressure and 50/50. His 21122 builds meter like crazy and advances him forward on top of being a safe on block string. That would help balance/normalize him, you can't seriously believe taking away half a move is gonna ruin him???
I overreacted , it wont kill him but it would hurt him massively , his been getting nerfed constently i say just keep him the way he is (or buff him :DOGE)

Oh and whats the problem with the move advencing him really? If they ever touch this string they should just lower the meter gain NOTHING else remember whenever he gets a universal nerf it dosen't just hurts his outlaw variation it would hit marksman and gunslinger harder especially gunslinger since he is already pretty bad

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
The only thing I REALLY want, and it's a big issue ATM... GIVE EVERY DAMN CHARACTER A RELIABLE ANTI-AIR.
My main Mileena doesn't have a problem with jump ins, but Jacqui gets jumped in for free, same for characters like Goro, non-grand master Sub-Zero and more. Nobody, not even top tier characters should get jumped in for free, it's a scrubby way to play, that + some characters have dumb jump ins.

IMO Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Kung Jin should get their jump ins nerfed. Sub and Scorpion don't have a good AA IIRC, so give them a good way to AA, but nerf their jump ins as well.

Mileena:
-make her F44 +2 on block, it has a gap to armor or backdash inbetween so it would be fair
-fix her hitbox inconsistences in Piercing. F12 not whiffing and give the second hit of B21 a better hitbox so it hits consistently in combos.
-make her EX standing and low sais safer on block and get rid of the gap inbetween each sai.

Jacqui:
-give her the AA pls
-make her gauntlet buff faster on start up in high-tech.
-fix her F12 so she can actually play footsies, give it a slightly larger hitbox and fix the second hit of it so it doesn't whiff on airborne oponents.
-make something with her straight shotgun in her shotgun variation, that shit is useless, maybe give it more range when EX? Idk, but this move is useless.
-either fix her uppercut or just remove it from the game, using it is suicide lol.

Gruff757

The Gruff
It's useless especially compared to his overhead down back 2 which leads to like 20-24% raw.
hell goro's overhead(F4) is faster, does the same damage, can be used to start a juggle in the corner, and it's plus on block, pretty crazy

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
I apologize for calling you an idiot. It was disrespectful and a knee-jerk reaction. I hate it when people say tools in a character's kit are useless, especially when a purpose can be found for it, just not in the way that they think.