What's new

Post-Tremor Patch - Wishful Thinking

Slymind

Noob
Tremor is already really close to being released, and there will be most likely a patch with some tweaks to the game's balance, like every character before him.

As the title suggests, just wondering what people would like to see in the next patch.

I would suggest avoiding big lists to keep the discussion grounded and civil. For instance:

I would like to see further efforts to promote some less optimal variations across some characters, would be happy to see some Unbreakable Sub-Zero improvements.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Kung Lao 112124 fixed

MB teleport when delayed tracks

B1 2 no longer whiff on crouching opponents

MB hat spin +15 up from +12

New string 2 3, 2+4 his command grab string from mk9.

Slymind

Noob
Are we sure we'll get a patch ? Because the patch just before EVO had all the Tremor's files, right ?

Anyway, i'd like to see some big buffs on the weakerst variations, just like they did with Kitana. Oh, and please fix the Input Shortcuts bug.
Im just assuming there will be one, every DLC had one so far, so i understand it as a pattern, they could do it different and just release Tremor, regardless, this is prediction thread, so uncertainty will be a factor nontheless.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Kung Lao 112124 fixed

MB teleport when delayed tracks

B1 2 no longer whiff on crouching opponents

MB hat spin +15 up from +12

New string 2 3, 2+4 his command grab string from mk9.
What's wrong with 112124

And you're asking for a lot after that. Except b1,2 ( does that hit mid)?

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I want some Gunslinger Erron Black Buffs while at the same time maybe some Mystic Ermac tweaks. (my really wishful thinking for Mystic Ermac is less scaling on telehang and more damage on push but I know I won't get that)

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
What's wrong with 112124

And you're asking for a lot after that. Except b1,2 ( does that hit mid)?
B1 2 whiff on crouching characters on block despite being mid mid

112124 whiffs on block randomly the 4 or the punches whiff or both on crouch blocking

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I want some Gunslinger Erron Black Buffs while at the same time maybe some Mystic Ermac tweaks. (my really wishful thinking for Mystic Ermac is less scaling on telehang and more damage on push but I know I won't get that)
Gunslinger is fine. You see that hat?
He doesn't need anything else..

No Spectral Buffs though?

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
OP Said "keep the discussion grounded and civil"

Then you come in and post 3 buffs to the arguably top1 of the game!!
Classic business strategy

Come out with some outrageous shit, so the later stuff seems reasonable.

Albeit he did it out of order but still.
B1 2 whiff on crouching characters on block despite being mid mid

112124 whiffs on block randomly the 4 or the punches whiff or both on crouch blocking
Shit I did not know that.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Buff AAs, faster start up all across the board and more priority.
Less active frames on strings to make them possible to whiff punish by walking back or backdashing.
Reduce hitbox and active frames on jump attacks.
Make pushblock 1/3 of super meter & 2/2 of stamina.
Buff netcode!

There is no patch coming, the patch was already downloaded. Only hotfixes are possible tomorrow, and I doubt we will have any.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I would really like some shotgun Jacqui buffs. For instance, I can't understand why low gunshot hits mid at further ranges, but hits low from closer ranges. Would really like it to be a low from all ranges. A bigger hitbox on her pokes and a reliable anti air would be sweet and is it just me or is it hard to punish certain things with Jacqui. Maybe faster start up on f 1 2 2+4.Finally, t-rex arms went out of style millions of years ago. Fix this chick.

Last edited: