What's new

Personal opinion MU chart for Arrow

Yoaks

A spaceman
Doomsday v Arrow to me is a 6-4 on paper imo, but I think if the GA player is patient and blocks well, the mu is 5-5. Arrow has a good d1 to contest DD if DD dashes in and tries to do stuff, then Arrow can d1 and start mixing up DD unless he has ice arrow and than he can start doing his thing. But if DD gets him in the corner its a nightmare for Arrow. Arrow only has one good wake-up which is Slide and which he has to burn meter to be safe. And jumping in on DD is a bad idea cause of AS, which can lead to a setup and corner-carry if DD spends the bar.

Reactions: 7L

Lilith

Baebality
I agree with this list except*(lol) I think bane is 4-6 not 3-7 same thing for ZOD. Dem fire arrows, use them.

..............i play zod all the time and I main arrow...........thats what the fire arrow comment was towards...this is my opinion :confused:
Yep I'm talking about Bane not Zod. I realize that, just stating that it's one of arrows worst matchups. I guess I could of phrased that better though. 3-7 from their perspective, not GA's.

Not really disagreeing. More intrigued.

-Nightwing, Harleyquinn:
I'm surprised you think this matchup is 5-5 given that nightwing can basically shut down your attempts to load an arrow from most parts of the screen. If the momentum is in your favor its a winnable fight, but it feels pretty rough at times. Most of my success in this fight has been due to learning when to MB B3 I feel. Similar with Harley. The low arrow buff was a huge game changer in the fight, but she still has plenty of zoning tools including a mid hitting and overhead projectile. Also, her air to airs beat yours. Neither of these fights are insurmountable, but the fact that you think its even is surprising to me.

-Scorpion:
Also surprised you think this is even, in the other direction. Scorpion can still get his vortex going and make something happen.....but its so easy for arrow to blow his teleport and spear up it seems like it has to be in arrows favor.

EDIT:

I agree with this list except*(lol) I think bane is 4-6 not 3-7 same thing for ZOD. Dem fire arrows, use them.
^Also this. I don't know about Zod. I have very little experience in that matchup, but one tool that has helped me out a lot in the Bane fight has been Dead on. It's incredibly useful because it lets you jump away from Bane with relatively little risk, and you can even get a punish afterward at times I think.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Agreed with the frost number. Ive always thought it was 5-5, even before the patch.
How is Killer Frost vs Green Arrow a 5-5 matchup. The forum isn't even consistent with it's upplaying anymore, the matchup is 6-4 Frost until you lose to someone that uses that character

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Also Lex Luthor I don't think is that bad, because his startup on all his special attacks are EXTREMELY slow. So if you're just spamming green arrows from across the screen he can't even set up a probe or land mine or trait or anything

If you have the life lead you can zone him with fire arrows and it can be pretty tough for him to get in
This matchup is 7-3 in Green Arrow's favor you should use him in tournament on me at winter brawl

Last edited:

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Oh and I think ww ga is slight ww advantage. If I get in arrow is fucked, but really good spacing and trait usage can keep her out

Reactions: 7L

7L

Heads up!
I think she beats Green Arrow but obviously when parry isn't used at all in the match it'll be 5-5

Please come to a tournament. You'll get one parry and never do it again.

Lillith for zod, its my exp against pig.

Scorpions vortex? Ermmm.

Damn, so people still say I'm upplaying. Smh.

Edit: bipolar: 'I'm usually not that yolo but arrow cant do much against it'

7L

Heads up!
I think WoWo beats him because she can d3 under arrows. If Arrow does d1~d4 she can block your d1 than press d3 and it will make your arrow whiff. I think it's pretty hard to get an offense going against her
22 arrow bro :D shes the reason I found that. No d3 under that. Or escaping

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I'll agree NW vs GA is 5-5.

GA players who disagree are not abusing NW's nonexistent anti air and slow normals. Also 1% arrows shut down a lot of NW's options in staff.

This is one of my favorite MUs because it makes Injustice appear to have footsies.

I'll agree NW vs GA is 5-5.

GA players who disagree are not abusing NW's nonexistent anti air and slow normals. Also 1% arrows shut down a lot of NW's options in staff.

This is one of my favorite MUs because it makes Injustice appear to have footsies.
I guess I'm just playing it wrong. Feels like whenever I try and let off an arrow in staff he gets a free groundpound check and prevents me from getting any momentum off it. Time to level up I guess.