What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

Matix218

Get over here!
Get over myself? Much like you I take competition seriously as well. I take pride in what I do and least of all dont have to explain why to anyone. Explain to me why stats are even recorded then if no one cares or it doesnt matter? The problem of the thread is the stats getting erased, not some imagined superiority complex because I want my efforts to saved.
Then send an angry email to NRS demanding they give you your precious online record back.

Don't post it here when you already know none of us give a crap

I'm pretty sure everyones stats got reset by a patch that was released recently, it fixed the leaderboards, but subsequently reset everyones record. I don't know how some people still have 1k+ record, maybe theres a few that didn't get reset.

Like others have said, I don't understand why you're bashing him for giving a shit about his online record. I occasionally look at my online record just to see how i'm doing, although I don't really give a shit about it. I can see how people would be annoyed if they were reset, especially because the patch resets your KOTH respect points as well. People who were close to the 1000 respect point achievement have to start all over, and that kinda sucks.

Idk why everyone has been so condescending to others on here lately.

I'm pretty sure everyones stats got reset by a patch that was released recently, it fixed the leaderboards, but subsequently reset everyones record. I don't know how some people still have 1k+ record, maybe theres a few that didn't get reset.

Like others have said, I don't understand why you're bashing him for giving a shit about his online record. I occasionally look at my online record just to see how i'm doing, although I don't really give a shit about it. I can see how people would be annoyed if they were reset, especially because the patch resets your KOTH respect points as well. People who were close to the 1000 respect point achievement have to start all over, and that kinda sucks.

Idk why everyone has been so condescending to others on here lately.
I also agree with your vote for Fujin D4ality.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
This holier than thou attitude is fucking hysterical. Did any of you actually do any research into the problem or did you just come in here to whine "this community" type of bullshit? I did a simple google search and pmed this dude my findings almost as soon as this thread was posted. Dude started acting like an asshole soon after so I reciprocated. I couldn't care less about online stats but at least i did more to help him out than any of you did...THIS COMMUNITY.
"Ugh we get it your online record was good. Do you have to wear a life jacket 24/7 because of all that vag you must be drowning in?" Not necessary. You were like-whoring, and now you pretend you're just fighting back. So cliche. W.e. have a nice day.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Why exactly do you care about beating randoms online and the high number of times you have done so? Explain why that matters to you so much?
Why do people care about anything? Value is subjectively assigned

10000 years from now it won't matter anyway whether he had 1k wins or 1k evo medals, everything is inherently worthless until we decide it isn't

Happened to me. Dont think there is a fix yet. Although its a plus people don't decline me cuz of my record now! However I love that people with "amazing" records challenge me thinking I'm some NEW to the game guy. Then get rekt. The QUITALITIES are gorgeous and usually those that finish the game go straight to that "Next Opponent / Exit" option so fast. However if you REALLY want to keep your progress I do understand for some folks, numbers are nice to look at. However on your kombat kard and leaderboard spot are still in tact, so there's that!

Yah I was hoping they mightve placed a fix in the patch, but apparently destroying peoples 1st few weeks of setups and training was the priority. Its becoming very clear that no one should take the game seriously until ALL DLC packages have released and no more "NORMALIZATION" patches are released. Ive been reading alot of the threads, and honestly feel this clone disappearing on a blocked move is total garbage. I remember MK3 back in the day, when you placed a clone while jumping at someone... you could ultimately run-push them onto the clone even while they blocked. Now obviously that was garbage as well, but it shows that Sub Zero has been a target of criticism since MK3 with all the clone controversy. With the online stats issues, and all the other balance things... this wont be a complete game for quite some time.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I lost my ranked records too and instead of resetting they changed completely.
While it is an annoyance by itself, I'm not really worried by it.
There's nothing you can do about it, it won't correct itself most likely (been like 4 days now it didn't for me at least)

I know it sucks when your stuff gets reset, especially if you like having a good record.
However I noticed W/L rarely means anything.
I've encountered people with 100's of wins and minimal losses, and won quite easily, cause it ended up that they just play cheap AF and since you encounter so many new players on a daily basis, they can not deal with your cheapskate tactics.
Most of the wins I got were from people that are new or have terrible w/l ratios for whatever reason.
More often than not do you fight people who can't grasp the game mechanics (yet) so wins like that are easy.
But in the end, due to that don't mean jack.

I made a topic myself about my w/l wipe, though while annoyed in the end I stopped caring.
There were people who assumed I was salty because of my ranked data wipe so to speak, but it was more about me thinking "WTF just happened? this shouldn't even happen!", I was annoyed by the issue on itself, not the numbers.

All in all, nothing you can do but move on.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I only play player matches and mine was wiped the other day also. They still show up in the Kombat Card but not in the rooms or when I'm searching for a match.

Kind of like it as it is now easy for me to find matches compared to when my record was shown. I actually get preyed upon by stat padders and I love crushing them.

I wish records reset monthly to be honest.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I only play player matches and mine was wiped the other day also. They still show up in the Kombat Card but not in the rooms or when I'm searching for a match.

Kind of like it as it is now easy for me to find matches compared to when my record was shown. I actually get preyed upon by stat padders and I love crushing them.

I wish records reset monthly to be honest.
Agreed. Finding matches in Injustice towards the end if you had a good record and high trueskill rank was hard.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Agreed. Finding matches in Injustice towards the end if you had a good record and high trueskill rank was hard.
This. That was a struggle for me, and the biggest reason I dropped the game. I would make other accounts once in a while just so I could get player matches. Ranked on the 360(no region lock) was a scary place with the amount of lag I got on the regular due to out of country connections and the shitcode.

I wish NRS would reset the stats every monthly like the guy you quoted suggested; to inspire players to not be so worried about appearances. Keep the totals in the players history so there is proof to what was earned.

To me, stats tell nothing. When you play someone and see what they have learned and their talents, that's the only thing that matters. Your abilities should be your source of pride if you want to level up.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Perhaps your record was reset due to you being flagged for cheating or stat padding?
I say unto thee I can assure you tis not that case. I looked at my friends list and I think about half of them were reset, and they varried from like 14-30 that was reset or 150-25 which was reset. Seems no real reason.

Also, mine was reset, and I didnt stat pad.

Whats even better now is.... I was ranked 5th in Black Dragon at the beginning of last week with 18900 war points. My points have not increased at all and I have dwindled down to rank 20. I get 50- 100 wins daily and I complete ALL faction challenges, WHAT GIVES? I definitely try hard to get the faction war going and dont get anywhere with that either. This coupled with the player match record being erased is really frustrating. Even in my online leaderboard faction tab it states that I have like 29,000 war points... this would place me top 5. Whats the point of trying to compete if nothing you do gets saved or recognized.