What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

howabout, you find high level players, and play long sets with them instead of playing online ranked scrubs in order to get the best stats you can. Losing to the best will make you better than playing ranked/player match trying to get a high ratio.

Jae_master, ThegreatKungLao, T3rminator, choiices etc just to name a few who are some quite solid players in EU I train and play vs on the weekends
but in the morning most ppl are at work so all I can do is just running some ranked matches, now the matchmaking got better and I m glad about
it and I almost only face solid players in ranked matches

GTDoffen, alioune sensei, ryan hart etc are all on my FL so whenever they feel like I can spar with them
but my statement above allthough I don't care too much about online stats it is still kinda annoying that your rank get reseted everytime and it's definitely a bug that needs to get fixed

I best my stats usually vs players on this lvl where you can see my win loss ratio ranking up ppl usually have a solid knowledge of the game
yet I can still get up my win streaks up to 100+ in endless lobbies but since those are ssf4 matches and the game is 7 years old now compared to mkx where everyone was basically new ppl were not this solid / good on the first 2 weeks

its 1 of those recent sets uploaded by a friend