What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

i believe the one topic I've made was asking for PC help because my graphics card died. You're welcome to shit on that if you want.
So you haven't done anything of any significance more than the OP then? Strategies, MU advice, combos, tech?

Last edited:

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I don't know why people are hounding you. Personally I'm sick of having any sort of progress wiped. It's happened twice to me already, once on PS4 and a second time on PC, and those times EVERYTHING got wiped. This is like some Steam Early Access bullshit. Who knows? It'll probably happen again with the next patch.

Just gotta start over, man. It sucks but an online record can be rebuilt, especially since the game's only been out a month.

No, no prizes unfortunately. Apparently online stats aren't as relevant as someone named " EMP RM SteamCo VVV ABC123 WTFBBQ insert Random Named Bozo" placing 26th out of 28 players in some BFE local with a $1 dollar pot bonus. Thank you to the people that feel my plight, and recognize the total jack off behavior on these forums. My next thread of importance is whether or not Perfect Legend had an irregular bowel movement lately.

Matix218

Get over here!
What does any of that s hit have to do with what i'm saying guy? I played the game ALOT, so that means just start over ? Also why even respond to the thread with your b.s.? Instaed trolling threads and starting s hit with ppl maybe play the game.
Online record means nothing.

No one cares.

If you know you are good then just go to a real offline major tournament and show the rest of the world. No one on this site gives a crap about, or puts any stock in "online records".

E

Eldriken

Some of you are being complete assholes in regards to this. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Online record means nothing.

No one cares.

If you know you are good then just go to a real offline major tournament and show the rest of the world. No one on this site gives a crap about, or puts any stock in "online records".
He obviously cares about his record, hence the thread. There are others who care as well, they just may not be a part of this community and if they are, they just don't post here very often. Don't speak on the behalf of everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know of any way to get your record back.

Most people here don't care about online record, and probably don't even keep track of how many wins they have.

For us, the whole point of playing online is to get matchup experience, so ideally, most of us would prefer a losing record as long as it meant we were playing top level competition 100% of the time.

No offense to people in the thread or on the site, but the concept of "offline tournaments" is beyond the scope of thought for people that actually provide a living for THEMSELVES, aka ( people that dont have parents paying for them to stay alive ). Again, the post is about a stats problem, not whether or not "people on this forum dont care about records". Please dont even tell me for one second that any of you dont look at your stats to see various info. Why did NRS create 5-6 categories of Leaderboards for people to track their progress? As far as "Top Level Competition" goes... who actually determines this? I love how people believe the only viable players in this game are people that popup on streams or tourneys. Get real people, their are tons of players ive seen that are so-called "not worthy" that would hand your asses to you... but hey they aren't legit because they didnt drive 3 hours away to a VIDEOGAME tournament where they MIGHT win a couple hundred dollars for vacating real life responsibilities.

Audit

Falls down too much
No, no prizes unfortunately. Apparently online stats aren't as relevant as someone named " EMP RM SteamCo VVV ABC123 WTFBBQ insert Random Named Bozo" placing 26th out of 28 players in some BFE local with a $1 dollar pot bonus. Thank you to the people that feel my plight, and recognize the total jack off behavior on these forums. My next thread of importance is whether or not Perfect Legend had an irregular bowel movement lately.
This is the saltiest post ever! And you know, he's right. TYM for all the great things it does is specifically about putting the voice of the few (the 100 or so players that will play the game at the highest level across it's lifespan above the hundreds of thousands of casual players. That's fine, because that's what this website is for, but some of you might need to remember that if only tourney players bought the game there wouldn't be enough profit to make 10 of them.

And besides, he paid for the fucking game, he should be upset if it doesn't work as advertised. Maybe there's a picture, frame or whatever the cards are that you get when you play 5000 matches? He is now 1000 matches farther removed from getting that unlock. Legit beef.

Edit: You know what? I'm too harsh on tourney players here. The attitude came from a name that I've never seen place top 8 anywhere ;)

Last edited:
The point I was trying to make is, this isn't the correct place to find a solution for that particular problem. There are probably other message boards (steam, gsmefaqs) where you will find people putting more effort into resolving that issue.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I think the online stats were reset by an update (if there was actually one or not I don't know)

Also it's perfectly fine for a player to care about online stats. I myself used to care in Injustice but since playing MKX and going through a phase of, "oh god my character is no good oh noes!!!" I've since learned to not care (or at least to try not to)

Stay Cool Online Warrior

cool username btw