What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

Matix218

Get over here!
I care guy, dont care if you do or anyone else does. Actually before you responded to this thread I didnt know of your existence, and guess what .... I still dont CARE...EVER.
Why exactly do you care about beating randoms online and the high number of times you have done so? Explain why that matters to you so much?

Why exactly do you care about beating randoms online and the high number of times you have done so? Explain why that matters to you so much?
Why do people collect PS4 trophies, Why do people collect XBOX achievements? Go back to your Spectral Ermac variation you have so prominently displayed in your avatar.

This community is horrible. He just asked a question and everyone sees it as an opportunity to be an a-hole.
Some of you are being complete assholes in regards to this. What the fuck is wrong with you?
9/10 threads posted by NEW accounts get almost all replies of just hatred and mockery. Idk why the "community" is so hateful in these threads. It's like every one of these is a free for all of "who can post the most bitter comment and get the most likes." :coffee:
Lol typical douchey tym posters being douches.. All he asked was if any of you might have had the same problem why are all of you riding him
Lol if the op was a tournament player you guys would be sucking him off like you do with every other thread of stupidity made by tournament players. But because he's average joe just like you, you want to Rodney King him.

This site went to shit since MKX launched/lead up. It was never this bad when Injustice was released.

Either discuss the topic or fuck off somewhere else if it doesn't interest you. I'm sure Pig or Reo can give you some nip to chew on.
This holier than thou attitude is fucking hysterical. Did any of you actually do any research into the problem or did you just come in here to whine "this community" type of bullshit? I did a simple google search and pmed this dude my findings almost as soon as this thread was posted. Dude started acting like an asshole soon after so I reciprocated. I couldn't care less about online stats but at least i did more to help him out than any of you did...THIS COMMUNITY.

I do realize that I might have to grind out again, and thats ok. But I would have problem beating the dog shit out of you for another 100 wins straight. Ohhhh.... but it wouldnt matter would it... its online and doesnt matter. The answer is simple to this dumb troll question, I earned the wins and the losses and want the information displayed the way it was already established. PERIOD.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
That was said in response to people generalizing online stats and gameplay do not matter. My opinion was offered that Tournament gameplay doesnt matter to ME. Also the response was prefaced with a no offense tag.
No offense means you are about to say something offensive, everyone knows that. Plus what you said wasnt offensive, it was factually wrong(which is why I wanted to point that out).

Dont take out your frustrations on the majority of this site(tournament players). Although I understand some people are being dicks about it. This is the internet after all.

This holier than thou attitude is fucking hysterical. Did any of you actually do any research into the problem or did you just come in here to whine "this community" type of bullshit? I did a simple google search and pmed this dude my findings almost as soon as this thread was posted. Dude started acting like an asshole soon after so I reciprocated. I couldn't care less about online stats but at least i did more to help him out than any of you did...THIS COMMUNITY.
I read your PM Dudley, if they reset stats every other week then why are there players in the various chat rooms that still have their 1k+ wins records? I call total bullshit on any company pulling this stunt intentionally. Obviously its a bug with the stats period. Everyone that looked player Grumpy Senpai's stats had all the mobile outfits unlocked this last weekend, its obviously bugged in someway. The holier than thou attitude being dsiplayed is from a handful of total ass wipes like yourself that offer nothing to this thread. Maybe re-read the original post... I lost my stats, can they be fixed? I know this stupid PS+ online storage system still has them. So is there a way to replace the stats with this.

No offense means you are about to say something offensive, everyone knows that. Plus what you said wasnt offensive, it was factually wrong(which is why I wanted to point that out).

Dont take out your frustrations on the majority of this site(tournament players). Although I understand some people are being dicks about it. This is the internet after all.
Zoidberg, what was stated wrong? If you dont stream or waste time going to bullshit locals or out of state major tournaments, apparently youre wasting the Global oxygen supply. Tell me how thats factually wrong, I mean so many of the awesome community members have piped in here with constructive remarks revolving around how a game glitch has made me a lesser person for asking how to remedy it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yah, No way Konqrr takes any MK game seriously. Guy had a 30+ page thread about a MAME UMK3 remake and its 2015. When MK2 was full swing on PS3 the guy never dipped out of the top 10 on the leaderboard.... but hey lets reset the stats so the supposed "PROS" can stay on top.
I take competitive play seriously. But in no way do I care even a little about my win/loss record as it doesn't mean shit. If I am on some leaderboard, it is news to me because I don't care. Get over yourself.

I'm actually of the opinion that the game shouldn't track stats at all. If nothing else, it certainly shouldn't track them in player/exhibition matches. A simple general skill rating would suffice- something that can't be treated as a race-to-the-top game.

Every time someone quits after the first game they narrowly win, I know it's because of the meta-game created by the "rush to the most wins". Every "one and done" after a close match, every "if I lose I leaved" every "I'm going to get ahead in wins and leave right then" is part of it. I'd rather it not be there.

I'm assuming, of course, that this was just your stats lost. If you lost unlocks that is definitely serious, because NRS actually charges money for these things and it would be really problematic to have purchasable goods taken away from the players via glitch. It means someone (who is admittedly not the brigtest person in the world)has paid money for an unlock and been robbed of it by the game.

Get over myself? Much like you I take competition seriously as well. I take pride in what I do and least of all dont have to explain why to anyone. Explain to me why stats are even recorded then if no one cares or it doesnt matter? The problem of the thread is the stats getting erased, not some imagined superiority complex because I want my efforts to saved.

Tony , there actually was a night 1 week ago that I wrote down a crap ton of krypt coordinates to unlock what I wanted after the double koin weekend. I hit the krypt hard bought em all, and next day the stuf was locked back up again. I had the koins back so I just went out and hit the Krypt again, but still was annoying none the less. When the game screwed a thousand wins off me that I actually grinded for, THATS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Tony , there actually was a night 1 week ago that I wrote down a crap ton of krypt coordinates to unlock what I wanted after the double koin weekend. I hit the krypt hard bought em all, and next day the stuf was locked back up again. I had the koins back so I just went out and hit the Krypt again, but still was annoying none the less. When the game screwed a thousand wins off me that I actually grinded for, THATS TOTAL BULLSHIT.
I'm not saying this isn't utter bullcrap (it totally is, I'm with you on this) I'm just trying to provide some context on why you are getting the response you are getting.

Your best bet is to try and figure out what triggered the glitch. I had a similar experience in KI, and it was actually related to the Kinect switching profiles. Did you by chance switch profiles around the time this happened?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Zoidberg, what was stated wrong? If you dont stream or waste time going to bullshit locals or out of state major tournaments, apparently youre wasting the Global oxygen supply. Tell me how thats factually wrong, I mean so many of the awesome community members have piped in here with constructive remarks revolving around how a game glitch has made me a lesser person for asking how to remedy it.
You stated that tournaments were out of the reach for people who have to sustain themselves or their families. That is factually wrong, as I just said. Let's move on now.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
As soon as I read the thread title I knew pretentious people would emotionally assault the thread creator. Fact is, a lot of people care about their online record, far more than the amount of offline tournament players. We all love watching tournaments and such, but some of you need to snap into reality to understand you're the minority. Do not chop someones head off for caring about something you do not. It would of been best of you to not reply and let people that could help do so.

I'm not saying this isn't utter bullcrap (it totally is, I'm with you on this) I'm just trying to provide some context on why you are getting the response you are getting.

Your best bet is to try and figure out what triggered the glitch. I had a similar experience in KI, and it was actually related to the Kinect switching profiles. Did you by chance switch profiles around the time this happened?
No, I just noticed the loss of stats late Tuesday night when I entered a Room and saw that I was 51-2, and clearly was 1100 and 250 or so the last play session. The response is no surprise though, I've watched this community alot and this is the status quo here. Treat people how you dont want to be treated is the Modus Operandi.

I read your PM Dudley, if they reset stats every other week then why are there players in the various chat rooms that still have their 1k+ wins records? I call total bullshit on any company pulling this stunt intentionally. Obviously its a bug with the stats period. Everyone that looked player Grumpy Senpai's stats had all the mobile outfits unlocked this last weekend, its obviously bugged in someway. The holier than thou attitude being dsiplayed is from a handful of total ass wipes like yourself that offer nothing to this thread. Maybe re-read the original post... I lost my stats, can they be fixed? I know this stupid PS+ online storage system still has them. So is there a way to replace the stats with this.
Welp if i what i sent you isn't correct and everything else says there isn't a fix then i guess your online wins are gone. Uhh sorry i guess.