What's new

Online Stats Were Reset

Does anybody actually give a fuck about how many times they won online? lol
I f you read the latest response, its about Faction War points not getting recorded and the possibility of the Faction War getting screwed up. And come tell me no one cares about online wins when you get declined 20 times an hour by guys that have over 500 wins that you should be playing against. Again, just cuz YOU dont win, doesnt mean MY stats dont matter to ME.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I f you read the latest response, its about Faction War points not getting recorded and the possibility of the Faction War getting screwed up. And come tell me no one cares about online wins when you get declined 20 times an hour by guys that have over 500 wins that you should be playing against. Again, just cuz YOU dont win, doesnt mean MY stats dont matter to ME.
I stand corrected, people do give a fuck about online stats. Don't get such a madbro, bro. No need to be mad, bro.

Oh sorry , didnt want it come to off as mad. I really put effort in the faction war though because I want to keep leveling up my player card to get that level 10 war champion. Level 10 gives like 1k extra XP per win if you equip it. So it just kinda sucks if youre in a close Fcation war and some glitch borks you on getting the win.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Oh sorry , didnt want it come to off as mad. I really put effort in the faction war though because I want to keep leveling up my player card to get that level 10 war champion. Level 10 gives like 1k extra XP per win if you equip it. So it just kinda sucks if youre in a close Fcation war and some glitch borks you on getting the win.
Damn dude I can't believe you're still going with this thread while maintaining your sanity. Impressive.

The griping has evolved into Faction War bullshit now. I concede the new grind for wins must begin, I already have 250+ since the glitch but w/e. Just fix the friggin game, instead of nerfing people's shit into the ground 1st.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
@Oh My Zod None taken, but try to take it easy, this game will have tons of bugs for a few more months at least.
And then some.
I have faith that NRS is learning from their mistakes but they do make amateur shit happen with 25+ years so yeah, my optimism is dented at best.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I'm on PC and it got reset every time I closed the game or looked at it. I don't even know if it's fixed, I don't bother looking anymore. But yeah, PC port... And of course, we don't have the patch yet, or have any idea when we will get it. And then it'll probably break the game when it finally comes out. Ahh good times.

Anyway, since you're talking about faction wars, I can't get the "contribute 2000 war points to a faction". What exactly do you have to do? I'm sure I've contributed much more than 2000 in total, or even more than that in a day, so I don't get it.

For someone who's new, you sure are pretty fucking confrontational. Take opinions with a grain of salt jesus.
Read the entire thread of toxicity and then talk to me of confrontation. OPINIONS?... Where in the whole thread is there a request for opinions? Its a thread that was asking for help about a stats glitch, also not I'm new man. I recently read on Gamefaqs that similar things are bothering other players in regards to the Faction War stats not being updated. I'm over the win/loss record problem, now I just want the Faction War points to be updated. Who knows if the War points players are producing are counting toward the goal at this point.

I think it's easy for people to just say "get over it" when they have nothing at stake. My stats recently got reset - I had over 2400/100 losses, was top 20 in the ranked leaderboard and then all of the sudden it's been reset and I am #32000 or something idiotic on the boards. What a waste of time.

Added note: my win streak is 47 but my total matches won is 4... *rolls eyes*... LOL i'm way too bitter about this.

Last edited:
Man... Wndrboy. You will not get that horseshit reaction from me. Thats ALOT of work for one helluva record man. Sucks other people do not see it now... but it still exists to you. I am slowly re-grinding my wins back up, but who knows if the reset glitch will happen again. I am very sorry to hear this, dont give up though. The game will be there when your fury subsides.

Gravelands

Cory, Trevor, smokes. Let's go.
Man... Wndrboy. You will not get that horseshit reaction from me. Thats ALOT of work for one helluva record man. Sucks other people do not see it now... but it still exists to you. I am slowly re-grinding my wins back up, but who knows if the reset glitch will happen again. I am very sorry to hear this, dont give up though. The game will be there when your fury subsides.
My stats were reset too, and yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about it. But your sentence (bolded above) is why a lot of people pop into these threads and ask "why u care abut w/l lol" and stuff like that - Re-grinding your "wins" back up seems like an awful way to go about reacquiring your rank. Pretend the reset didn't happen - wouldn't you continue to "grind" out "wins"? Pretend the reset didn't happen and instead you lost 30 matches in a row - wouldn't you continue to "grind" out "wins"?

Mine reset from 700/30, give or take, and thanks to the improved match making, I'm sure my losses were/are going to continue to climb. I was super pissed when I saw that my 15+ hours of ranked matches had disappeared from the record, but I noticed that I was still being put up against appropriate players, and that my total online matches played still showed the correct W/L (totaling Ranked, Player Match).

Ultimately, my point is that you said it's a lot of work for a hell of a record. It's even more work to maintain that record, so unless your or anyone else's plan was to get to XX/XX and then literally NEVER do ranked matches again, the reset doesn't really impact anything. I DO agree that's it's pretty damn annoying to have something like that happen (especially when it's only one set of your stats that happens to get reset, as in my case), but I don't want you to get too bent out of shape if you continue going through ranked but then notice that you're not able to get your record as immaculate as it may have been before. It wasn't going to stay that way anyways.

sars

Noob
I don't have a great record but I would be annoyed if my stats got reset. Not that I care about them but it is something that I earned and I like checking them every couple weeks to see if I have improved

Even if you don't care about w/l you need to understand that every match takes time and that's like having time taken from you after putting so much in. So I'd be a little pissed as @Oh My Zod is. This community needs to do some pruning and weeding and get rid of people who can't be confrontational in their personal lives so they come on here to be a dick

my stats on ranked leaderboards got reseted 4 times now
On my overall profile my win loss ratio of 2150 / 64 is still there
it's kinda annoying that they still havent fixed this yet
but oh well I am gonna play The Witcher 3 for the next few weeks anyway :)

my stats on ranked leaderboards got reseted 4 times now
On my overall profile my win loss ratio of 2150 / 64 is still there
it's kinda annoying that they still havent fixed this yet
but oh well I am gonna play The Witcher 3 for the next few weeks anyway :)

howabout, you find high level players, and play long sets with them instead of playing online ranked scrubs in order to get the best stats you can. Losing to the best will make you better than playing ranked/player match trying to get a high ratio.

howabout, you find high level players, and play long sets with them instead of playing online ranked scrubs in order to get the best stats you can. Losing to the best will make you better than playing ranked/player match trying to get a high ratio.
I'm open to ft5's anytime

What's a high level player guy? Would you even know it if you saw one.... no because their rank was probably reset to 0/0. I also double dare you to play LiangHuBBB and come tell us about how big of a scrub he is. In all honesty he would probably make you famous by letting us see your hatemail after getting decimated like 20-0.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What's a high level player guy? Would you even know it if you saw one.... no because their rank was probably reset to 0/0. I also double dare you to play LiangHuBBB and come tell us about how big of a scrub he is. In all honesty he would probably make you famous by letting us see your hatemail after getting decimated like 20-0.
What he should have said is play people from this site, as they are all mostly competitive and will give you better matches than randoms in ranked.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
Dude, why are you so hostile? What's the matter with you? The guy made a good point. There's a lot of people with amazing records that just cherry pick noobs and decline better players to maintain a good W/L ratio. Not saying that Liang is doing that but I've noticed that people with records like that are often noob hunters... win odds are a much better skill indicator I find.

I can't believe this thread is still going, and I've contributed to its lifespan....

Dude, why are you so hostile? What's the matter with you? The guy made a good point. There's a lot of people with amazing records that just cherry pick noobs and decline better players to maintain a good W/L ratio. Not saying that Liang is doing that but I've noticed that people with records like that are often noob hunters... win odds are a much better skill indicator I find.

I can't believe this thread is still going, and I've contributed to its lifespan....
The hostility is just being reciprocated brother. I asked a question in the original post and was subsequently blown up. So many responses to this thread revolve around "why do you care" or "you padded your stats" . Out of all the streamed local tournaments, or the smaller "supposed" major tourneys that are advertised from weeks past, does anyone know who finished 4th off the top of their head? Maybe Texas showdown... who won 7th place? EXACTLY... because people care about 1st place right? The people who finished 4th and 7th know who they are and probably tell people about their accomplishment. Why is online any different? Some guy named Milkgasm routinely has on his stream that he is trying to climb ranked leaderboards and has a 97% win rate with Reptile. Mr. Mileena boasts a 99% win rate... and I believe them because Ive watched them. Mileena is like top 5 or maybe even #1 in ranked actually, would he be happy if that disappeared overnight? No cuz its BULLSHIT that the stats get erased. Are they scrubhunters because they play the people the fabulous matchmaking system puts in front of them? So dont come in here and tell me that people dont care about results when thats all that is posted here.

Also, If anything people SHOULD be posting threads about dominant online players. Half of the online "scrubs" people talk about would blow people up non stop at a tournament. So sick of double standards.

I see your double dare and will do my best to play him, I raise you a triple dare to play me in the meantime