Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
VGGs Lex and Konqrr

Not sure if they're registered yet.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
VGGs...it's nice to get some practice in with people I know. Nice Cody Juggs.

I need to work on my links with Dudley, they are so strict ;_; He's a beast though.
Thanks man, you have a nice Dudley. It's hard for Dudley to get in on Cody it seems.

oBryant

Noob
VGGs Lex and Konqrr

Not sure if they're registered yet.
You surprise me with how good you have gotten.

GGs to you juggs and lex.. oh yeah juggs by the way. YOU LUCKED OUT THAT ONE FIGHT WHERE I DIZZIED YOU AT THE K.O. SCREEN YOU BASTARD! hahaha jk bro. ggs to konqrr also. wish I could play that rog a little more. I love the Sagat v balrog matchup esp now since sagats health is insanely retarded.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You surprise me with how good you have gotten.

GGs to you juggs and lex.. oh yeah juggs by the way. YOU LUCKED OUT THAT ONE FIGHT WHERE I DIZZIED YOU AT THE K.O. SCREEN YOU BASTARD! hahaha jk bro. ggs to konqrr also. wish I could play that rog a little more. I love the Sagat v balrog matchup esp now since sagats health is insanely retarded.
Oh yeah GGs Bryant, and thx.

HAHA dude that was hilarious!! For those who didn't witness it, I threw Cody's rock at the same time Bryant threw out a tiger shot. My rock goes over the tiger shot, tiger shot dizzies me, but the rock kills Bryant's Sagat!!

I had to mute you though cause your mic was making hella noise and was annoying. I couldn't even understand you when you did talk anyways.

oBryant

Noob
Oh yeah GGs Bryant, and thx.

HAHA dude that was hilarious!! For those who didn't witness it, I threw Cody's rock at the same time Bryant threw out a tiger shot. My rock goes over the tiger shot, tiger shot dizzies me, but the rock kills Bryant's Sagat!!

I had to mute you though cause your mic was making hella noise and was annoying. I couldn't even understand you when you did talk anyways.
yeah i unplugged it anyway. craps annoying. lol you killed me with a rock..

Dark_Rob

Noob
GG's to Dark Rob today... great games actually.
Always bro, GGs, and now youve got a solid DeeJay to add to your Makoto. I swear if Phil and I played 1000 matches the score would be 500-500 lol. Everytime its right down the middle.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
VGGS to Dark Rob, HEY-NOW, AU_IMMORTAL_THUG, REO, and 9.95 tonight....very fun matches, I'm starting to actually like this game when I use Guile...lol

Also, GGS as well to RoGE, M2Dave, Shogun, S1LENT1, BD_KING_JOKER, PistolPete777, Bach741, KILLA_KITANA and everyone else i played recently

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
VGGS to PootyMack, HEY-NOW, DarkHood88, 9.95, PistolPete713, S1LENT1, AU_IMMORTAL_THUG, REO, Shogun, Krayzie Bone, Tha_Homie_Chico, Dinferno, Reythegreat, Solo_strike, GANON and anyone else I missed tonight.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
GGS to everyone I played recently: Krayzie Bone, GUNZaBLAZE, Onikagai, Fistfulladollarz, HEY-NOW, DarkKnight, Sniperwolf, BD-Twiztid, BD_KING_JOKER, FriscoKidd, Aure, S1LENT1, Darkhood88, AU_IMMORTAL_THUG, and anyone i might have missed

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yesterday was pretty fun.

GG's to Silent, Dave, Angry_Eric, Obey, B-Izm and Hugo101.

Special thanks to Hugo for danning Dave and showing him the power of hibiki multiple times! :rofl: Sonic Who? :coffee: lol

Man, I havent seen B-Izm in a long time, so this was pretty cool. I miss that Viper. < Chef, yet another reason to get on PSN! lol :ninja:

Until next time kids!

Also, GG's to Arez in HDR, and SSFIV.

GG's to Nosymp, Solo, TDA_Kitana, Killa_Kitana, Slick, Riu, HeyNow and a bunch of others I might have missed.

Practice up everyone, Evo is not too far away! :top: