What's new

Official TYM SF4 GGs Thread **XBL - PSN - PC - Offline**

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Hustle - I love those mix ups you had with Balrog. Dude, I saw the defenition of "Level Up" in you when we fought. Good shit.

Dark_Rob

Noob
GGs Bone. Fun as always. Your one of my favorite people to play because your so challenging. I have to be at my absolute best just to even hang. Its to bad we live so far apart. I would love to play you offline....online is such a joke.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
GGs Bone. Fun as always. Your one of my favorite people to play because your so challenging. I have to be at my absolute best just to even hang. Its to bad we live so far apart. I would love to play you offline....Rose is such a joke.
Fixed!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
GGs Shaney

Don't know if he's a member yet. He's very good at SF4. Even though I suck, he raped me 24-0. I will play more once Super hits.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Silent, Dave and Riu for the Trournament.

GG's Ganon, NoSyMp and anybody else I might have missed.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Riu - I was typing on MKE's shoutbox and playing at the same time, thats why sometimes I didnt move... lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
GG Juggs.

You've gotten infinitely better.
GGs Chef

Thx man. At the end there I got sweaty and went to turn on my AC and unhooked my 360. I was done anyway.

You're good with everyone, I couldn't adapt because you kept switching up characters. Who is your main? Anyway, good shit man we will play again soon.

Dark_Rob

Noob
GGs to 9.95 I went over Phils house tonight and we had another epic series of Makoto vs. Juri. It was back and forth, back and forth. Dead even the whole time. Makoto is devastating up close. mixup into karakusa to ultra is REALLY good. Juri can hit and run like nobodies buisness. She is really good and I have WAY more fun playing Juri than I do Ryu. For those of you thinking about picking her up when the game drops I think your really gonna dig her. Look for mixups into EX-Divekick(juggles)>Ultra 2. Dont be obvious with it though, divekick is super punishable if blocked. Juri is definately a high risk/high reward character.

Noob
Holy GG's Batman! Honestly... I NEVER liked SF4, but Super, so far is an entirely different animal. Rob came over and we played like a 3 hour series of Makoto vs. Juri and it was just an intense set where every match came down to the wire. I think there was exactly one blowout round each of us had, but overall, our abilities to fight against each other's new character have evolved so much and just elevate each time we play... Great games bro... looking forward to our next set.

Dark_Rob

Noob
GGs 9.95,Shock, and Summoning tonight. Lots of good matches tonight and it was good to get some new matchup experience. So far Im very impressed with how well Juri can hang with other members of the roster. Shocks gonna have a nasty T Hawk to go with his Zangief and Sagat. Summoning will have a great Cody to go with his already beastly Gouken. And Phil is really Jam rocking with Makoto now. GGs guys lets get together again soon.

Bone I should have a PS3 copy by tommorow afternoon(well morning for you lol) so Id love to get some matches in with you and see what Ibuki is all about.

Noob
GGs 9.95,Shock, and Summoning tonight. Lots of good matches tonight and it was good to get some new matchup experience. So far Im very impressed with how well Juri can hang with other members of the roster. Shocks gonna have a nasty T Hawk to go with his Zangief and Sagat. Summoning will have a great Cody to go with his already beastly Gouken. And Phil is really Jam rocking with Makoto now. GGs guys lets get together again soon.

Bone I should have a PS3 copy by tommorow afternoon(well morning for you lol) so Id love to get some matches in with you and see what Ibuki is all about.
Yeah, those were some insane matches. Shock's T.Hawk is gonna be sick.. especially since Hawk still has one of his BnB crossup combos from ST and. Summoning's Cody is already looking good and he's had like, and hour with him with absolutely no time in the training room or in the trial mode. Summoning also has a really good Gouken as well. GG's last night.