What's new

Official TYM SF4 GGs Thread **XBL - PSN - PC - Offline**

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GGS everyone. I need a new game, cuz im really getting sick of this one. Maybe Ill get into Tekken 6
Hopefully you think it's better.... I personally like SSF alot more.

I still suck balls at the game, but I'm slowly getting better.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Riu, Dan, HeyNow, and Storms

Storms, I don't know how you have those buttons configured, but I thought it was pretty weird how you are pressing all 3 punches. I think that is your problem.

What layout do you use?

@ Arez - Dude, I saw a replay of you, and its so obvious you are mashing dude. I don't think Adon is the character you should start out with, imo. All this nonsense about how the game is shitty is false man, you are just mashing. You should check some of the replays and just improve a bit more man. If you need any help, don't ever be afraid to let me know, you know I got you.

@ Dan - Nice to see you maining Ibuki! :top:

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
If you are looking at replays of OUR matches, it WILL look like Im mashing...no, SMASHING cuz that's exactly what I have to do to get the moves to come out most of the time. I was playing HEY-NOW the other day on 4-bar connection and attempted Nightmare Booster NINE times and it still wouldn't work. My combos get dropped, rejected or or just plain DON'T work, so I might as well just be another Hawk or Zangief player and spin the stick 360 for 3 rounds. Mind you the so-called "mashing" is out of sheer frustration due to the shitty gameplay and lack of input response. I attempt MANY combos before I start POUNDING my controller into oblvion. This is by FAR the worst SF game ever made, and this is coming from someone who's been playing the franchise since 1987, not 2009. GGS everyone I played. I'd rather play SF ONE than this piece of dogshit.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
If you are looking at replays of OUR matches, it WILL look like Im mashing...no, SMASHING cuz that's exactly what I have to do to get the moves to come out most of the time. I was playing HEY-NOW the other day on 4-bar connection and attempted Nightmare Booster NINE times and it still wouldn't work. My combos get dropped, rejected or or just plain DON'T work, so I might as well just be another Hawk or Zangief player and spin the stick 360 for 3 rounds. Mind you the so-called "mashing" is out of sheer frustration due to the shitty gameplay and lack of input response. I attempt MANY combos before I start POUNDING my controller into oblvion. This is by FAR the worst SF game ever made, and this is coming from someone who's been playing the franchise since 1987, not 2009. GGS everyone I played. I'd rather play SF ONE than this piece of dogshit.
Dude, you are mashing when you are grounded...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can name worse SFs...but that's besides the point.

It's online, Arez. That's kinda why I stopped playing online so much...so laggy. I can't even throw slashers at the first possible moment online.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yes get Tekken :) Fuck sf4 AREZ :D

GGS guys anyway. im getting real pissed at SF4 special moves O_O im fucking putting in the input to do the damn special move and nothing comes out. its driving me fucking nuts. i found a battap from one of my old arcade sticks. gonna try and replace the baltap with the battap. wish me luck.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Dan, Shoryuken, TDA_Kitana, Killa_Kitana, Arez, Storms and anybody else I might have missed. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Boner, Hugo, Saint_Villainous, Riu, Alda and Dan.

I'm starting to win rounds at least... lol... :(

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's Chef, Dirty and Quest.

Its been cool being able to play on XBL again. I've been stuck on Dantes Inferno too.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Ggs Bone n Jay..

As for a big Endless room, set it up mang.
As soon as I get more people on my Friends List.

I don't have as many people as I did on PSN since I just got my 360, but ill try and fill it up.

One things for sure, and Silent if you're reading this. GET YO ASS BACK ON SSFIV SON! You better practice up for Evo2K11!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's TDA Kitana, Killa Kitana, Hustle, Live2Lag, Riu, Dirty, Panda, Juggernaut, Rouse, and all of those I played recently.

I'm starting to use Akuma.