What's new

Official TYM SF4 GGs Thread **XBL - PSN - PC - Offline**

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's Riu, Storms, Live2Die, Marvaz, and Prinny today.

I'll be hosting more SSFIV rooms again.
Same, gg's to you guys. Endless Battle is awesome. :)

btw... I totally feel asleep on you guys last night, LOL. I was laying down... and BAM! :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Bone, Aure and Riu.

The only games I won were to Riu's El Feurte... :(

Nonetheless, I always have fun playing you guys. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's Killa Kitana, Bone and Gunz.

And thanks to Bone for some extra training.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Nice running into Chef on ranked. I now hate Makoto's overhead karate chop even more. Also if anyone wants games, fucking add me!

PSN --> xX-NAKM-Xx

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Nice running into Chef on ranked. I now hate Makoto's overhead karate chop even more. Also if anyone wants games, fucking add me!

PSN --> xX-NAKM-Xx
ah crap I didn't even notice this.

I won because you weren't mashing out random shit like 100% of people online. I actually managed to hit you with my Kara Karakusa that I practiced for so long.

I learned that thing literally like a year ago, but literally every person has mashed moves and hit me out of it UNTIL THAT MATCH THE OTHER NIGHT.

Seriously it took me a year to land that.

Mash Fighter 4.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
ah crap I didn't even notice this.

I won because you weren't mashing out random shit like 100% of people online. I actually managed to hit you with my Kara Karakusa that I practiced for so long.

I learned that thing literally like a year ago, but literally every person has mashed moves and hit me out of it UNTIL THAT MATCH THE OTHER NIGHT.

Seriously it took me a year to land that.

Mash Fighter 4.
I'm not familiar with her moveset. Karakusa is that command throw where she grabs you by the neck and breaks it? I have to beon my toes the whole time vs Makoto. EX Hayate is my enemy.

Komatose

The Prettiest
If any of you, think you have what it takes to even grace the tip of my health bar while it's orange than so help me try it. I will bury you.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
<---------Steam. I'm willing to play Ultra when I'm on. Just got it. Noobz only plzkthankyou.