What's new

Official TYM SF4 GGs Thread **XBL - PSN - PC - Offline**

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
GGs arez. "Youre lucky I drink beer with my left hand!" lmao

HAHAHAHA...i couldn't think of any other excuse for losing......1st thing that came to mind...heh-heh, GGS man...ur really getting much better than the last time i played you, impressive performance last night

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
GGS the past few nights to Krayzie Bone, HEY-NOW, Sniperwolf1, DarkHood88, KILLA_KITANA, Fistfulladollarz, Onikagai, Moe8one, E-JayGiant82, DInferno1, GUNZaBLAZE, S1LENT1, Blaklion, Quam_MHJ and everyone else I played

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
GGS the past few nights to Krayzie Bone, HEY-NOW, Sniperwolf1, DarkHood88, KILLA_KITANA, Fistfulladollarz, Onikagai, Moe8one, E-JayGiant82, DInferno1, GUNZaBLAZE, S1LENT1, Blaklion, Quam_MHJ and everyone else I played
GG's Arez, PistolPete, Silent, Killa Kitana, and those others who I might have missed.

Silent, we really need some 1v1 sessions. I fear losing to a random blanka at evo so bad... lol

All that practice down the drain... lol

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
VGGS last night to Krayzie Bone, Pistolepete713, Sniperwolf1, HEY-NOW, Fistfuladollarz, Onikagai, Moe8one, S1LENT1, KILLA_KITANA, jolt_upper, Live2Lag, and everyone I played yesterday or last night.

Krayzie

GG's Nosymp, Dave, TDA_Kitana, Killa_Kitana, Live2Die, DevilJin, BD_Joker, Fist and those others I might have missed. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Bone and Kit.

Got my ass handed to me. :top:

Practice, Practice!

Endless battle was fun... never did that before.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to AREZ and company. I got one match at least... slowly getting better... slowly.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
GG's to AREZ and company. I got one match at least... slowly getting better... slowly.
Actually you got TWO, if i remember correctly :p Keep working his challenges, don't throw random Super/Ultra-Hadous unless you have no choice and ur almost dead (look who's talking random...lolz), and work on canceling a Dragon Punch into a Super-Hadou, Ultra-Hadou or even another Dragon Punch, ...even though Ryu's U2, Mettsu Shoryuken/Shin Shoryuken is much more effective and damaging IMO, then you will have U1 to use on people you can zone and U2 for characters who need to be knocked out of the air often. If you do the SRK-motion to a grounded opponent and it connects, before the animation is over, if you press MK+MP and hold it while you do a dash, you can cancel it and juggle a floating opponent into another move/special/Super/Ultra. It's not easy to do IMO, so take some time a learn to do it. I'm still learning myself :D

VGGS to everyone i played lately, STORMS, BD_KING_JOKER, DInferno1, Fistfulladollarz, Krayzie Bone, M2Dave, Slickback777 (AU_IMMORTAL_THUG), HEY-NOW, Bloodyhands17, Mel to THA, Joltupper, KILLA_NoSymp, Onikagai, and a bunch of others i cant remember their GT.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Actually you got TWO, if i remember correctly :p Keep working his challenges, don't throw random Super/Ultra-Hadous unless you have no choice and ur almost dead (look who's talking random...lolz), and work on canceling a Dragon Punch into a Super-Hadou, Ultra-Hadou or even another Dragon Punch, ...even though Ryu's U2, Mettsu Shoryuken/Shin Shoryuken is much more effective and damaging IMO, then you will have U1 to use on people you can zone and U2 for characters who need to be knocked out of the air often. If you do the SRK-motion to a grounded opponent and it connects, before the animation is over, if you press MK+MP and hold it while you do a dash, you can cancel it and juggle a floating opponent into another move/special/Super/Ultra. It's not easy to do IMO, so take some time a learn to do it. I'm still learning myself :D
Ryu's Ultra 1(Metsu Hadoken) is WAY better than his ultra 2. I could name 10 different ways to connect it off the top of my head. His ultra 2 can connect in a few of the same ways but off a juggle(such as a SRK>FADC) you will only get the multi hit SRK instead of the full damage animated combo. Also a quick tip if your learning to FADC out of an SRK, SSF4 has many(to many imo) shortcut commands that can be used in various ways. One trick that works well is to execute an SRK by doing foward,quarter circle foward + Punch.(basically F,D,F+P) but HOLD the stick in foward while you hit the FA. Holding it in foward while you press MP+MK will count as the first foward in the dash, then you only need to hit foward one more time to dash cancel. Then roll out your ultra. It may feel wierd at first but its a much more consistant way to dash cancel and be certain you get the 2 F,F/B,B taps.

Also you wouldnt really want to use Ryu's ultra 1 as a zoning tool unless someone is relatively close to you and throws a projectile at you and you use it to go through there projectile and catch them in recovery.(or a situation similar). Also its not an ultra you really want to throw out randomly. Its easily avoided by jumping over it and Ryu has well over 100 frames of recovery where hes suceptible to taking big damage. There are so many many ways to get a gauranteed ultra 1 its best to save it for those situations.

Krayzie

GG's Killa_Kitana, TDA_Kitana, Arez and his crew, Dave, Storms, and anybody else I might have missed.

Krayzie

GG's Dan, Riu, Killa Kitana, TDA Kitana, BD Joker, Live2Die, Killa NoSyMp, and PootyMack.

Big mess trying to start tourneys, and 2v2's, but absolutely fun... lol

GG's all, we have to do it again soon.

Yea, that shit was mad fun Bone, ggs to everyone. I'll be able to give better games tonite given the fact i'm outta beer (he he).
see ya'll then.

Krayzie

Yea, that shit was mad fun Bone, ggs to everyone. I'll be able to give better games tonite given the fact i'm outta beer (he he).
see ya'll then.
Cool, I'll be sure to send you guys invites.

I also found out that it wasnt us having bad connections, it was PSN having a bad day.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Think I have to get back on PSN, though I don't really like the idea of that (online play is SO irritating lol...).

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Haha, that's what I did and still do whenever I play online.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Bone, Arez, Riu, Slickback, and the other guys last night. I think Riu had the longest winning streak. :top:

Endless battle is a shit ton of fun. Thanks for the invite!