What's new

Match-up Discussion Official Deathstroke Match-Up Chart

The 132 can work against MB cage because the invincible frames of wakeup cage end a few frames before Adam slaps the ground. So if you time the 3 (gunshot) of the string to hit after that point, the MB portion of the move never comes out. I haven't tested j3 against MB cage but, while I suspect it could work, I imagine it requires near flawless timing.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Duck want to do online practice mode? I want you to point out holes in my game and I can do some wakeup MB cages while we practice fight.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I keep getting poked out of my blocked j3s, but when im fighting against DS i cant poke them out of j3s.

Whats the problem?
it's NRS's subtle way of saying fuck you.

I think you might have to do them lower? Pretty sure that's when stuff jails done at a low point.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Changes made:
-Bane is a 7-3
-Batman is a 4-6 (from 5-5)
-Green Lantern is a 5-5 (from 6-4)
-Grundy is a 5-5 (from 6-4)

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
The patch is probably going to fuck up every match. I think DS will get a lot out of buffed d2. Should lead to a bounce combo on most hits, if the d2 is properly reliable as suggested.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Batgirl is possibly 3-7 or hard 4-6
Scorpion is 4-6
Lobo 6-4?

Gonna have to update this soon. Feedback would be helpful.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I say wait until the patch drops before you update it again. Take a look at the other 2 matchup discussion threads going on too, they have some high level DSers talking there.

drywall

Noob
Lobo beats/trades F23-B1/B2 by mashing D1, you have to use anything 12f or faster. And F23-B1 is only guaranteed on superman in the corner because his lower body hurtbox is tapered so probably won't work on other characters with similar hurtboxes either.

Any place I can find training partners? I don't feel like I'm learning a lot playing online anymore.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Lobo beats/trades F23-B1/B2 by mashing D1, you have to use anything 12f or faster. And F23-B1 is only guaranteed on superman in the corner because his lower body hurtbox is tapered so probably won't work on other characters with similar hurtboxes either.

Any place I can find training partners? I don't feel like I'm learning a lot playing online anymore.

Ive noticed that F23, B1 was a little inconsistent. I was planning to experiment with mixups of the like soon. B2 is legit though. 3 should wourk also though. If 3 works, B1 should be faster. It stuffs even Flash's reversal flying uppercut and Lex's charge.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

you could always do f3, since that should make their pokes wiff.

LALD.NET

Noob
When challenging the god of war - need ares MU help.

Anyone else watch WNF last night? Aris mentioned how j3 is a good thing to do when close up with Ares.. Has anyone else noticed any significant things you can do to make this match up easier?

I noticed after his tp he can either go high or low, trying to back dash or dash away from tps as much as possible. Seems unreliable though. Seems like a mu where guns may be less useful and I believe he can tp right out of the vortex.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
When challenging the god of war - need ares MU help.

Anyone else watch WNF last night? Aris mentioned how j3 is a good thing to do when close up with Ares.. Has anyone else noticed any significant things you can do to make this match up easier?

I noticed after his tp he can either go high or low, trying to back dash or dash away from tps as much as possible. Seems unreliable though. Seems like a mu where guns may be less useful and I believe he can tp right out of the vortex.
Watch out for his teleport, check/bait him with guns. You can low shot everything on reaction, he has to spend meter for the overhead to trades,

If you think he'll teleport then dash and neutral jump 3, you'll catch him no matter which side he teleports on and I think you can 323 f.23 flip for like 34% if you hit low enough.

drywall

Noob
Against black adam's wakeup lightning cage I haven't gotten 132 consistent yet but I have gotten F3 to work with better feedback on the timing. You have to let go of F3 when his hands start to come down. If you get hit in the air you were too late. If you get hit on the ground you were too early.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Crouch block F23, stand block breath, Jb2.

Follow up combo: Jb2, 132, Ji2, 323, F23 xx Flip

Post Zod patch, a frame perfect D1 or reversal Sword Spin will work.
a frame perfect d1 or reversal sword spin on what? after the breath? or before breath? Superman's getting a nerf? how exactly is that string getting nerfed?