What's new

Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Krypt Details and Revealed at C2E2

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
If she's DLC it means she won't even be in the story. She won't have her revenge on D'Vorah and Kotal. How boring :(
I'm in the same boat. Like, if she's a secret character, great, at least we get something. But it still bugs me how anti climactic her part in the story was, so I was hoping that she'd come back somehow for an especially explosive ending. Still sounds like she's worm food in canon though.

Get it? 'Bugs me'? Because D'Vorah killed her? I have to laugh to mask the hurt.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
If she's DLC it means she won't even be in the story. She won't have her revenge on D'Vorah and Kotal. How boring :(
She almost certainly won't be taking any revenge. But she could still rule over the ashes.

I'm sure there's going to be a LOT more NPC characters running around in the story, than just the playable roster. Mileena could absolutely be one of them. Then become playable in DLC.

Lun

proud TERF!
NRS wouldn't go through the time and effort of scanning Cary's face and getting his voice for a non-canon glorified cameo. I hope!
Maybe he's not part of the MK11 story, so that's why he has a big role in the krypt.

Although why wouldn't one of the game's main villains have a role in the MK11 story?

.....Frankly, I don't care either way, I just want him playable and he is!! And he's voiced by mr. Tagawa too!

I hope he's still evil, however. It'd be perfect if his apparent "wise and calm mentor" look was a facade so he can steal your soul.

After rewatching that's definitely not erron black lol

So since shang is DLC now, I guess the theory about shang impersonating liu kang in the story trailer goes out the window

After rewatching that's definitely not erron black lol

So since shang is DLC now, I guess the theory about shang impersonating liu kang in the story trailer goes out the window
I never understood that theory in the first place. He threw a skull fireball but he's the edgelord ruler of hell now, of course they're gonna edgy up his moves a bit.

NOOB SAIBOT LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING. I finally have my main.

Also that create-a-character from the Krypt is definitely the dude from the Konquer screen so Rain is looking even less likely now.

Kal

<3
Noob looks fucking incredible, I'm so so so happy he's back and looking like that. Have loved him since fighting him in MK2.

Between Jade, Cassie, and Noob I'm gonna have one hell of a time. Already more characters than I cared for in MKX. If Mileena makes it oh boy, I'm done.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I need you all who worry to ponder the following.

There were massive unintended leaks which changed the schedule.
We still have several unrevealed character slots and DLC coming.

Chances are that the leaks forced some changes in schedule and that might be why Shang is the DLC and not someone else.

I'm fairly certain Mileena is in. Rain has been alluded to. I'm hoping for Reptile and Ermac as well.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I need you all who worry to ponder the following.

There were massive unintended leaks which changed the schedule.
We still have several unrevealed character slots and DLC coming.

Chances are that the leaks forced some changes in schedule and that might be why Shang is the DLC and not someone else.

I'm fairly certain Mileena is in. Rain has been alluded to. I'm hoping for Reptile and Ermac as well.
Ok please do not take this the wrong way but there is not a chance in the fucking world that a leak caused a character to move from being on the roster to DLC. Not a goddamn chance. This is not how companies work folks. The roster and first dlc was set in stone a long time ago.

Unless you’re saying that the leak caused them to reveal him instead of a different dlc character, in which case ignore my first paragraph (but I also don’t understand why you think the leak would have affected that).

Also, rain has not been alluded to whatsoever.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Ok please do not take this the wrong way but there is not a chance in the fucking world that a leak caused a character to move from being on the roster to DLC. Not a goddamn chance. This is not how companies work folks. The roster and first dlc was set in stone a long time ago.

Unless you’re saying that the leak caused them to reveal him instead of a different dlc character, but that’s a different point.

Also, rain has not been alluded to whatsoever.
Your guess is as good as mine.
We'll see in 4 weeks latest, anyway.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I love Noob, will post more about him tomorrow on my pc.

I don’t really like Shang Tsungs look yet, it must grow on me, he looks too gentle, good natured shapeshifters are wasted potential, so I really hope he’s still evil like he should be.

Also, bummer about only 25 characters and him being DLC and not a secret...

Burn2019

Noob
So.... highly demanded fan-favourite returns as DLC.

DLC is announced before the complete roster LET ALONE the games’ release.

This is a disgusting move by NRS, make no mistake. Fanbois can applaud NRS’ “business sense” all they like, the simple reality here is just money-grabbing at its worst.

Makes me quite satisfied that (no matter what cliffhanger ending to the story NRS will undoubtedly use) this will almost 100% definitely be my last MK.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Dude I have read Ulysses and Gravitys Rainbow and I think the opening post may be more difficult to understand than both of them...

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Insane. The perfect 2 reveals, exactly what I wanted. Noob looks great and I will happily pay for movie Shang playing old man Shang! And he’s the narrator of the krypt!? Custom character shaolin monks style? Maaaaaaaannn.. that’s all you had to say bruh..

aj1701

Noob
So.... highly demanded fan-favourite returns as DLC.

DLC is announced before the complete roster LET ALONE the games’ release.

This is a disgusting move by NRS, make no mistake. Fanbois can applaud NRS’ “business sense” all they like, the simple reality here is just money-grabbing at its worst.

Makes me quite satisfied that (no matter what cliffhanger ending to the story NRS will undoubtedly use) this will almost 100% definitely be my last MK.
I know right, evil greedy company wants to make money and pay their employees.

Burn2019

Noob
I know right, evil greedy company wants to make money and pay their employees.
MK11 basic edition now sells for $200: “I know right, evil greedy company wants to make money and pay their employees.”

MK11 now consists of 7 fighters with another 20 as DLC: “I know right, evil greedy company wants to make money and pay their employees.”

MK11 has a 1/2 hr story mode with the other 7 1/2 hours as DLC: “I know right, evil greedy company wants to make money and pay their employees.”

Your corporate White Knighting is embarrassing and anti-consumer, but easily debunked.