Other non-guest based DLC Hype Level 10
Liu Kang Hype Level 8
Kitana Hype Level 8
Kung Lao Hype Level 7
Shao Kahn Hype Level 7
Jax Hype Level Minus-4895686786

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
That way of talking will only make people want to disagree with you. He's been nothing but polite with anyone who didn't act rude towards him first, why do you have to call him an idiot?
Uh, no, sorry. This is wrong. He came in here insulting people in general with his first post, and when I responded to him without any insults, he insulted me.

I really appreciate your attempts to keep the conversation civil, but I don't appreciate you rewriting history to make him seem like a chill dude who got mobbed for no apparent reason.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Uh, no, sorry. This is wrong. He came in here insulting people in general with his first post, and when I responded to him without any insults, he insulted me.

I really appreciate your attempts to keep the conversation civil, but I don't appreciate you rewriting history to make him seem like a chill dude who got mobbed for no apparent reason.
I don't think his first "insult" was really an insult, more like a poorly thought out way to express himself. You are absolutely right on his response though. To be honest i didn't read it, I must have missed it. My bad, sorry.

He got chill now though, so let's keep it that way if possible.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Jax is the only character that we didn't see at all. Even Cetrion and Frost appeared in a few scenes. It's strange, but he may be a huge thing after all. Terry Crews or someone from WWE.
The only big thing about Jax in MK11 is going to be the actor which is probably famous which plays him and voices him.

I don't care for actors, so my hype level is still below zero.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
My counter points are

a) that you are misrepresenting me, as I did NOT say “they’re putting less and less” into the games, and

b) If MK11 were entirely “my” game, I may well be cancelling and still buying PRE-OWNED later to not give NRS any money. However, my partner dearly wants us to get this on release, to learn it together. At the moment I don’t have sufficient reason to cancel. But this will very probably be the last MK game I get as a result of their business practices and costume pandering.

I’ll keep an eye on what NRS do over the next few weeks.
Fair enough. Different strokes I guess. The way NRS does it with WB pulling the puppet strings is far less offensive to me than what WB did with Shadow of War, even going so far as having to rebalance the game after they pulled the in game store (after they made all their money from it of course). It's pay to win shit that mostly gets me or shitty business practices in general. I threw a shit fit at WB for the easy fatalities and $20 krypt unlock key in mkx.

Sorry for going off on you though. I kinda just felt like you were just shitposting. It's not the first time they announced dlc before the base roster though. Jason was announced well before the main roster was confirmed. The game itself has probably been finished since the announcement back in December. They've just been polishing and working on dlc. Like it or not though not every mk can be Armageddon level. There's gotta be a compromise somewhere, and I'm far more comfortable giving NRS my money than I am giving most companies my money. I feel like every penny is well spent with them. Even if I don't get everything I want.

By the time mk12 rolls around I genuinely hope you reconsider. I know we can all fanboy and fangirl in this community when we've all grown up with the franchise, but we never really have problems critiquing them.

In fact this game has the fan base being the most collective they've ever been. No one is screaming for nerfs from the beta. Everyone genuinely wants mk11 to be the best it can be and it's absolutely amazing to see the community come together like that. Everyone suggesting little tweaks and shit instead of massive changes.

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
And you’re a corporate twat.

Point?
You literally preordered a game from a company who has treated pre order bonuses, DLC characters and reveals basically exactly the same for at least the last 3 development cycles.

And now, you’re bitching about it, knowing exactly how they operate.

You’re part of the problem. You’re encouraging them to continue, because they don’t give a shit about your crying on TYM, they care about you forking over your cash, which you’ve done. So who’s the twat?

Be a man of principles and cancel your preorder or shut the fuck up.

No, I think NRS’ intentions are pretty clear. But keep on defending the poor little struggling company with “what the fuck are they supposed to do.” You’ll either learn, or not. Based on your fanboyism, I suspect not for a long time.
It’s like what 80 bucks for a game we’ll spend years playing? I don’t know about you, but I’d wipe my ass with 80 bucks before I go online to a forum of said game and bitch about it. Buy the game and enjoy it, or bitch about it and don’t. They make incredible games and they do a fantastic job regardless of the hoops WB likely makes them jump through, and if their honest work isn’t enough to make you buy the game then don’t and we’ll enjoy it ourselves. It’s not rocket science.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I just wanted to say that Noob's combo at 1:12 might be the coolest looking combo string I have ever seen in a fighting game. And he's not even a top 10 character for me, by the way. (Well I don't know, he might be now.)

I can't figure out how to remove formatting and just provide a direct link with time stamp. It's at 1:12.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that Noob's combo at 1:12 might be the coolest looking combo string I have ever seen in a fighting game. And he's not even a top 10 character for me, by the way.

I can't figure out how to remove formatting and just provide a direct link with time stamp. It's at 1:12.
Twas love at first sight for Max.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I just wanted to say that Noob's combo at 1:12 might be the coolest looking combo string I have ever seen in a fighting game. And he's not even a top 10 character for me, by the way. (Well I don't know, he might be now.)

piece of art ! :cool:

Honestly the fact that they're being coy about kustom variations in tournaments and they're gonna do a big announcement about it says to me that it will be allowed in tournaments. I doubt they'd hold a big announcement just to say "it's gonna be just like MKX", that would be very anticlimactic.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Jax is the only character that we didn't see at all. Even Cetrion and Frost appeared in a few scenes. It's strange, but he may be a huge thing after all. Terry Crews or someone from WWE.
Jax won't be played by Terry Crews or anyone from WWE. During the Angry Joe interview Ed Boon said we'll see a famous face and at C2E2 we finally got confirmation that it's Shang Tsung.

He works with Kronika to undo everything with the hope he could unto his revenant past

Reactions: Zev

trufenix

bye felicia
I’ve put money down and my partner is looking forward to learning & playing together, so, yes. But I’ll be very probably done after this one, same as Assassins Creed Origins was my last AC for several reasons including business practices.
Very probably? You stopped playing another game before? I wish I had your scruples.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I wonder why they haven't updated the Roster page yet. It'd explain if DLC is included or not