What's new

Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Krypt Details and Revealed at C2E2

Lun

proud TERF!
If Shang doesnt take your soul at the end of the krypt ill be severlt disappointed.
I was thinking the same exact thing.

Besides, why making the krypt dude a random dude, if it's not so he gets soul-stealed by Shang Tsung at the end of the krypt?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I've got a strong feeling we'll be seeing Shaolin Monks-esque gameplay in the Krypt this time around. Aside from the Shang Tsung reveal, I can't imagine why they'd give it its own trailer unless it's a huge departure from the norm.

Last edited:

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Noob Saibot is a fu**ing badass and he should be playable in every single MK!

Also, Noob Saibot vs Sub-Zero is WAY MORE HYPE than the forced Scorpion vs Sub-Zero rivalry.

Happy to see Shang Tsung back, though he should have been base roster instead of one of those SF characters or Kano...

Anyway, this was a great day for MK fans! Noob Saibot and Shang Tsung, finally some bitchin' scary characters and not some dull bombs and bullets flying everywhere...

Lokheit

Noob
References I've been able to catch so far:

- Noob in the Tekunin base recreating his MKD-MKA storyline maybe? Sub and Scorp are seen fighting the Tekunin so they might found him there.

- The shadow with the chest belt, reminiscing of Noob using Kano's sprite in MK3 as there weren't ninjas sprites.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like how we get to unlock the characters in game. They switched it up so the leak about DLC was bs lol, I'm happy this way the more mysterious the better.

Noob looks awesome, but his voice was way cooler in MK 9. MK 11 voice literally sounds like a villain voice from a saturday morning 80's cartoon lol. Pretty sure the same voice actor played Darkseid back in the old Super Friends Cartoon lol. If not sounds a hell of a lot like him. lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I like how we get to unlock the characters in game. They switched it up so the leak about DLC was bs lol, I'm happy this way the more mysterious the better.

Noob looks awesome, but his voice was way cooler in MK 9. MK 11 voice literally sounds like a villain voice from a saturday morning 80's cartoon lol. Pretty sure the same voice actor played Darkseid back in the old Super Friends Cartoon lol. If not sounds a hell of a lot like him. lol

Sounds like he needs a lozenge, or ten.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.

I was thinking more Dr. Claw, to be honest!

Lord Snotty

What if it's the same voice actor? lol

@Vslayer I agree, it's like listening to Bale's Batman all over again lol.
It probably is! Listening to that voice once a week on a Saturday morning might be okay, but imagine playing as Noob and hearing it at the start of every match? Oh my God. Ear-shredding!

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Aye, that's gonna be a voice that'll take me some getting used to. On a side note, is it possible to get his VA to say 'Next time, Gadget. Next time.'?

Lord Snotty

Basically, Shang Tsung looks like Shang Tsung again. I just hope the game restores his prestige, because we've had Quan Chi replace him - and that really isn't good enough.

Reactions: Lun