What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
I really don't know why they wouldn't include Martian Manhunter in the beginning.
Are his shape-shifting abilities to hard to pull off? Do they need more time and we'll get some MM data on the disc and the full version later on as DLC ?_?

I agree on the no PG thing. Really no need for Superman with boobs.
they waited for GL so its possible J'onn is in it

I agree on the no PG thing. Really no need for Superman with boobs.
I think Power Girl's exclusion is also why that image of the dead Supergirl is also on the site, because those two are essentially the same character. There's very little difference between Power Girl/Supergirl and Superman other than stats and gender. Batgirl could have a very different moveset despite being gadget oriented, so she at least had potential, but when Boon made that poll, everyone wanted Power Girl. I think she's a shoe-in for DLC later on, and I think that's a shame. I really, really think the only reason people voted for Power Girl is because of her boob-window costume.

Reedoms

Noob
so he can defy all kinds of laws of space and time? how the hell does Flash beat him?
Takes the speed from pretty much every Speedster he knows just to keep up with him, they duke it out for a bit then Wally shoves him into a rip in space/time and it forces Zoom to relive his wife dying or something forever. Haven't read it in a few years so I can't remember to well.

There's very little difference between Power Girl/Supergirl and Superman other than stats and gender. Batgirl could have a very different moveset despite being gadget oriented, so she at least had potential
I am never going to understand this argument. How can you say PG and Supergirl are similar to Supes and then go on to say that Batgirl isn't the same as Batman?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Takes the speed from pretty much every Speedster he knows just to keep up with him, they duke it out for a bit then Wally shoves him into a rip in space/time and it forces Zoom to relive his wife dying or something forever. Haven't read it in a few years so I can't remember to well.
ah i think i remember the reliving his wife dying part. nicely done Wally

Cap can keep up with Flash with the Speed of Mercury. With the power-up thing, the one time J'onn had his fire weakness overcome he turned into a flaming martian that pretty much had the entire world under his telepathic suggestions and would've killed the League and made more flaming babies if it wasn't for Plastic Man.
It kinda really confuses me, when it comes to you.
From most of your posts it looks like you know a lot about DC comics, but I don't understand how you can actually believe that anyone in the DC universe (besides Zoom) can keep up with the Flash (Barry & Wally).
The only comic book characters I would bring up who could compete with the Flash speed wise would be two from the Marvel comics: Silver Surfer, but also only in a straight line and the Runner, who is basically Marvels Flash and hell, maybe even a lot more.

Other than that:

Flash outspeeds Superman's heat vision:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10369/615325-supesflash2_super.jpg

Flash outspeeds Superman and mocks him:
http://thelowerfrequencies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/flash-vs-superman.jpg

Flash runs in front of Superman and says that he could take him out easily by stealing his speed:
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4984/flashv2209p0111wt.jpg

Flash outspeeds Wonder Womans Speed of Mercury by running backwards:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2280944-27.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2280946-28.png

Wonder Woman admits that she can't compete with Flashs speed:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2525629-2.png

Jay Garrick (an old Flash) outspeeds Black Adam:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/1973624-black_adam_and_jay_3_super.jpg

im interested in knowing how Zoom could beat supes
Simply by being Zoom...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61249/1162171-z8hb9_super.jpg

trufenix

bye felicia
You do know what Flash "says" he can do and what actually happens are two different things? Barry at least had the element of being a scientist, Wally is just arrogant (edit) with a bunch of plot related bullshit to bail him out all the time.

Reedoms

Noob
The only comic book characters I would bring up who could compete with the Flash speed wise would be two from the Marvel comics: Silver Surfer, but also only in a straight line and the Runner, who is basically Marvels Flash and hell, maybe even a lot more.
Yea, he's definitely faster than pretty much everyone (even in the Marvel Universe he is) but he isn't like that 24/7 in his fights. He has to pace himself or he'll blow all his energy out in seconds. It's why he doesn't go straight into fights gung-ho on Speed-Force throwing out infinite mass punches all over saying Flash Fact: Deal with it.

As for some of these pictures, they are a bit out of context. Anyone with Super-speed could outrun heat vision since it's just light. The "Those were for charity Clark" bit is when he's overcharged with Speed-Force shit that's fixing to kill him (not to mention some fanwank by our friend Geoff Johns). The last one was Adam letting Jay steal his speed to get enough in order to hit light speed to punch some dude in the face, they weren't really racing.

As for some of these pictures, they are a bit out of context. Anyone with Super-speed could outrun heat vision since it's just light
Well, that's the usual comic book stupidity, just the way Flash moves 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light, which overshadows EVERYTHING Superman has EVER done.
In that comic you see them both running forwards and Superman shooting a heat vision in front of himself, so it's faster than he is at that particular moment and it's still not enough to reach the Flash.

Does it make any sense? Fuck no, but what does in comics?

The "Those were for charity Clark" bit is when he's overcharged with Speed-Force shit that's fixing to kill him (not to mention some fanwank by our friend Geoff Johns)
Speed is speed.
In the same comic Flash visits a museum or something, looks around while Superman is still on his way up. The Flash is simply faster than Superman. A lot faster.

The last one was Adam letting Jay steal his speed to get enough in order to hit light speed to punch some dude in the face, they weren't really racing.
Oh, I posted the wrong scan.
I had the one in mind where they were fighting and Black Adam couldn't dodge Jays punches and at the same time he couldn't land one.

trufenix

bye felicia
Superman doesn't travel at Flash speed all day long because he doesn't have Flash's bullshit friction reduction. When Superman goes full speed he knocks down buildings.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Being fast doesn't mean anything. Flash can't fly. Flash can't breath in space. Flash can't beat something he cannot touch or something that would hurt him on hit. One punch from someone like Superman - and he is dead. Seriously, Flash fanboys are more retarded than Storm fanboys.

I am never going to understand this argument. How can you say PG and Supergirl are similar to Supes and then go on to say that Batgirl isn't the same as Batman?
Because Batgirl(and I'm going off the Barbara Gordon Batgirl here) has different training than Batman. Batman is more of a heavy hitter, Batgirl, through virtue of being a lighter build, is a bit faster, more agile, and very athletic. Supergirl/Power Girl have, from what I understand, no powers that Superman doesn't.

Reedoms

Noob
Being fast doesn't mean anything. Flash can't fly. Flash can't breath in space. Flash can't beat something he cannot touch or something that would hurt him on hit. One punch from someone like Superman - and he is dead. Seriously, Flash fanboys are more retarded than Storm fanboys.
Well, technically he can fly in space. It's a classic case of "Speed Force, ain't gotta explain shit" but it is possible.

Batman is more of a heavy hitter, Batgirl, through virtue of being a lighter build, is a bit faster, more agile, and very athletic.
Replace Batman with Superman and Batgirl with Supergirl and it wouldn't change a thing.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
ah i think i remember the reliving his wife dying part. nicely done Wally
No, Zoom was reliving a moment where he said to his wife "He won't have a gun, trust me Ashley" over and over again. Him, his wife, and his Father-in-law, are about to go in a house where a serial killer clown is in. Hunter (Zoom) is a "Rogue Profiler" he said that the clown won't have a gun. So the Three of them barge in and it turns he has a gun and shoots his father-in-law in the face, then shoots Hunter in the Knee (causing him to limp). The wife shoots the clown, and blames Hunter for her father's death and divorces him.

GTFO with your animated show knowledge.
It's not a bad thing not knowing anything about comics, but being someone who wants to give his opinion on stuff he doesn't know shit about is ... retarded.
Flash is so fast that Superman wouldn't be able to tag him and one punch from the Flash hurts more than one punch from Superman.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
It's not a bad thing not knowing anything about comics, but being someone who wants to give his opinion on stuff he doesn't know shit about is ... retarded.
Flash is so fast that Superman wouldn't be able to tag him and one punch from the Flash hurts more than one punch from Superman.
Well, well, well, another Flash fanboy got his feelings hurt by the truth. Now get outside and build a shrine to Flash and pray Speed Force to save him from countless of characters who can own him in so many different ways.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I can agree on the fact that Storm fans are retarded.

Reedoms

Noob
Well, well, well, another Flash fanboy got his feelings hurt by the truth. Now get outside and build a shrine to Flash and pray Speed Force to save him from countless of characters who can own him in so many different ways.
While it's true that quite a few people could easily do away with him, that doesn't make him any less of a good character. Power Level debates always end in nonsensical rambling so lets just avoid that for now.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Lol right! I just laughed at his post.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
My theory is Black Manta is confirmed, because:

1) KILLED A CHILD in the crossword (Aquaman's son)
2) On noob.com, "35" brings up the Super move diagram. I don't really know what's happening in the first two frames, but in the third frame the victim is getting his shit uppercut by a dude coming out of the water, and Black Manta is a good candidate for such a maneuver.
3) Black Manta first appeared in Aquaman #35

Just a theory..