What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Weren't Baron Blitzkrieg and the other nazi guys enemies of the JSA? maybe they could appear too, in those capsules or as background characters.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Here are all of the words/hints I've found in the noob.com Word-Search. For ease of reading, I'm going to list them.
near ROBIN, I see SLING and LEON (NOEL/LEO).

Leon is short for Leonard. Leonard Snart?

IOUMYRX (under Robin) = Dr. Midnight?

Arnold = Terminator = Deathstroke

E3 Best of Show

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
So, Brain, Otto (Plasmus?), evil and Doom Patrol pretty much confirm that they might appear, at least in the story. yay

And how about Baron? I think that given it's close to YELLOW, it might be Baron Blitzkrieg!
It would be absolutely awesome for them to cameo, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. There is a pretty large chance that it was coincidental that "DOOM" and "PATROL" lined up in close proximity like they did. And OTTO could be random coincidence too. Who knows, honestly.

My honest breakdown of the words I found are as follows:

YELLOW, RED, GREEN, and BROOME are all Green Lantern references. Yellow being Yellow Lantern Hal or Sinestro, Green being Green Lantern of course, Red being Atrocitus, and Broome being the last name of the co-creator of Green Lantern.

NOPGIRL could mean no Powergirl, or the NO in front of PGIRL could be coincidental.

DUPLICATES is an interesting one.

ATOM could mean The Atom, or the Atom Smasher, both of which I can't imagine playable.

OMAC could be a red herring, or could actually have something to do with the story. The same goes for I-NEED-YOUR-DNA.

RAGE is probably in reference to MK vs. DCU.

COLD-GIRL, Killer Frost?

NO-SEQUEL, it could be coincidence that NO is in front of SEQUEL, or they are just messing with us, because it has been said that if it sells well it will become a franchise.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
if Terra made the game too that would be badass.... She's no joke... When she went full force on the Teen Titans they couldnt handle her at all... Shes a beast

Has this been found yet? I used 4 then 35. Looks like concept art for someone's super that we haven't seen yet.

Fighting while driving through the core of the Earth? ....Doomsday's super?

shig

kool guy
Fighting while driving through the core of the Earth? ....Doomsday's super?
This super absolutely shits all over Superman's. Whoever does this has got to be some original boss character or something like a Berserk Superman or else it just makes Superman's stuff look weak.

Edit: Referring to the O.M.A.C. Picture above

After seeing that picture, I could not help but notice the Mohawk. In the crossword people have been pointing to the 4th line from bottom and circling "Lebaron" s "Tyler". What if the clue is "LebaronStyle"? Isn't he the guy that rocked a mohawk during the MK9 vid-docs?

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
It would be absolutely awesome for them to cameo, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. There is a pretty large chance that it was coincidental that "DOOM" and "PATROL" lined up in close proximity like they did. And OTTO could be random coincidence too. Who knows, honestly.

My honest breakdown of the words I found are as follows:

YELLOW, RED, GREEN, and BROOME are all Green Lantern references. Yellow being Yellow Lantern Hal or Sinestro, Green being Green Lantern of course, Red being Atrocitus, and Broome being the last name of the co-creator of Green Lantern.

NOPGIRL could mean no Powergirl, or the NO in front of PGIRL could be coincidental.

DUPLICATES is an interesting one.

ATOM could mean The Atom, or the Atom Smasher, both of which I can't imagine playable.

OMAC could be a red herring, or could actually have something to do with the story. The same goes for I-NEED-YOUR-DNA.

RAGE is probably in reference to MK vs. DCU.

COLD-GIRL, Killer Frost?

NO-SEQUEL, it could be coincidence that NO is in front of SEQUEL, or they are just messing with us, because it has been said that if it sells well it will become a franchise.

Red could also be referring to a Red Lantern alt for Hal

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Here are all of the words/hints I've found in the noob.com Word-Search. For ease of reading, I'm going to list them.

Red = Top-down, Left-right, Most likely hints.
Blue = Down-up, Right-left, Most likely hints.
Green = Possibly hints, could be nothing.

RED: POOR, NO-PGIRL, ATOM, TARAN, RAGE, DEATH-STROKE, I-DO, LOVER-OF-TACOS, BRAIN, GOMERPILE, WHY, GREEN, HALL-OF-JUSTICE, THROWIN-CARS, JONES, GRODD, CNET, SIX, BEST-OF-SHOW, APATHY, DUPLICATES, LOIS, SUPER, KILLED-A-CHILD, SKATE, TERRY, RED-SON, YES, WINGS, PAKO, MK-CD-JR, I-NEED-YOUR-DNA, BROOME, OMAC, RED, DIE-CLOWN, LEBARON, WIN, CRAIG, FAIL, FISHTANKS.

BLUE: GADGET, BUT-PUDDIN, THE-REAL-TRAP, NO(?)-SEQUEL, OF-MY-EXISTENCE, BILLY, COLD-GIRL, ROBIN, KILLED-KENT, IM-IN-A-NIGHTMARE, MXYZPTLK, WATERMAN, YONDER-WOMAN, YELLOW, HE-STOLE-HER, FATALITIES, INSURGENCY.

GREEN: PATROL, SNART, NO, MTARANI (anagram?), ZOD, CYBORG, POCILE (anagram?), LEX, ION, MERA, RICK, TORNADO, RAVEN, ROTH, DOOM, ARNOLD, TYLER.

Zod confirmed for Story? (Playable character, I wish)