What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
My theory is Black Manta is confirmed, because:

1) KILLED A CHILD in the crossword (Aquaman's son)
2) On noob.com, "35" brings up the Super move diagram. I don't really know what's happening in the first two frames, but in the third frame the victim is getting his shit uppercut by a dude coming out of the water, and Black Manta is a good candidate for such a maneuver.
3) Black Manta first appeared in Aquaman #35

Just a theory..
killed a child = joker/superman killing pregnant lois
other than that its not a bad theory

Reedoms

Noob
My theory is Black Manta is confirmed, because:

1) KILLED A CHILD in the crossword (Aquaman's son)
2) On noob.com, "35" brings up the Super move diagram. I don't really know what's happening in the first two frames, but in the third frame the victim is getting his shit uppercut by a dude coming out of the water, and Black Manta is a good candidate for such a maneuver.
3) Black Manta first appeared in Aquaman #35

Just a theory..
Those first 2 frames is someone getting punched through the earth and it's core. I don't think Manta could pull that off.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Those first 2 frames is someone getting punched through the earth and it's core. I don't think Manta could pull that off.
I think it might be Doomsday's Special, after all Doomsday is the only one in the roster (So far) that's on Superman's level and is strong enough to something like that.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
look to la luna was a clue to fight reptile in MK1, the clue still applies in MK9 you have to see a witch or santa fly over the moon then get 2 flawless victories and do a fatality to fight reptile.
why its on noob.com now? i have no idea

Reedoms

Noob
look to la luna was a clue to fight reptile in MK1, the clue still applies in MK9 you have to see a witch or santa fly over the moon then get 2 flawless victories and do a fatality to fight reptile.
why its on noob.com now? i have no idea
My money is on a Starman reference. They've been referencing JSA members left and right. Doc Midnite, Doctor Fate and Wildcat have been thrown around.

NO MMHUNTER was found in the puzzle. Take the N that is from the NO PGIRL line and go diagonally down to the right.
Technically it's NOMMHUNTE. The R is above the E. Considering we have JONES, which can also be JON, I don't see why we should take this as confirmation that Martian Manhunter isn't in the game. Not yet anyways.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Dude, do you have the final roster? If not, then don't blurt out absolutes. We all know Boon is a troll.
Boon's "trolls" are a little more than "I am going to put out a cross word puzzle and lie to them what is in there."
Maybe the whole website is a troll, maybe very picture we have seen on the internet regarding the game is a big troll from him.
Continuing to lie and say that this is a troll is idiotic, I get that he has said some trollish things in the past on his Twitter, but this is different.