What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
NO MMHUNTER was found in the puzzle. Take the N that is from the NO PGIRL line and go diagonally down to the right.
Yeah, hopefully it's either a red herring or MMHUNTER and PGIRL are the first in line for DLC. Still, I wish they were in the main story...

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
At this point I am finding it hard to be hyped for characters I want and just want them to come out with the game already.
I don't care anymore, Boon, please, just release the game and end my suffering.

Reedoms

Noob
Powergirl will be DLC.

Martian Manhunter will die in the comic, by Supermans hands.
Manhunter is really the only person other than Captain Marvel that could slap his shit. So it makes sense for Supes to go and take him out but it seems weird because they are best buds with the whole "last of their race" and "living among them" thing going on.

Manhunter is really the only person other than Captain Marvel that could slap his shit. So it makes sense for Supes to go and take him out but it seems weird because they are best buds with the whole "last of their race" and "living among them" thing going on.
Captain Marvel can't defeat Superman, who doesn't hold back and is maybe additional sun-charged.

There are only two heroes who could do that propperly. The Martian Manhunter, even though he would be at speed disadvantage, yet he is simply more powerful overall and even though the helped Superman increasing his telepathy defense, I'm sure that MM would be more than capable of taking him out anyway.
And the second character, that you didn't even mention is the Flash, especially Barry Allen. When it comes to that fight, there wouldn't even be a fight, since Flash is simply that more powerful.

Someone who could defeat Superman without even trying would be Zoom, since I don't see Superman destroying the Earth, just to defeat Zoom - even if Supes is as nuts as he is supposed to be in Injustice.
And even then, he wouldn't have the time to do it, if he would be facing Zoom.

Reedoms

Noob
Captain Marvel can't defeat Superman, who doesn't hold back and is maybe additional sun-charged.

There are only two heroes who could do that propperly. The Martian Manhunter, even though he would be at speed disadvantage, yet he is simply more powerful overall and even though the helped Superman increasing his telepathy defense, I'm sure that MM would be more than capable of taking him out anyway.
And the second character, that you didn't even mention is the Flash, especially Barry Allen. When it comes to that fight, there wouldn't even be a fight, since Flash is simply that more powerful.
Captain Marvel is on par with Supes in just about everything as is J'onn. They are literally copies of each other in terms of powers but given different back-stories and personalities (with the exception of J'onn and his telepathy and phase/shape shifting). Barry also isn't the one who does all the speed-force hacks shit. That'd be Wally. Only crazy thing Barry has done with it is his precognition thing where he can see all possible paths of the future due to his powers.

Captain Marvel is on par with Supes in just about everything as is J'onn. They are literally copies of each other in terms of powers but given different back-stories and personalities (with the exception of J'onn and his telepathy and phase/shape shifting). Barry also isn't the one who does all the speed-force hacks shit. That'd be Wally. Only crazy thing Barry has done with it is his precognition thing where he can see all possible paths of the future due to his powers.
Captain Marvel is in theory on par with Superman, yet when it comes to feats (the only thing that matters in comic books) Superman surpasses him by far.
Also the fact that Superman is indeed faster than Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman since their Speed of Mercury can't compete with his speed. Speed is always a deciding factor in fights, not only in comic books, but often also in real life.

Martian Manhunter has also the speed disadvantage, yet when it comes to strenght, there is no huge difference between them. MM is still more powerful thanks to his two abilities you already named, so yeah - he has the advantage in that fight.
The only problem is still that Superman is the one who is able to charge up and enter the fight more powerful than before, while the others don't really have such a boost.

Wally West may be the most powerful Flash, yet Barry Allen is still more than capable of easily defeating Superman. It's not like Wally is the only one who could take Superman down.
So far Barry Allen has been the one who used speed-steal to totally take out opponents and I don't see any reason why he couldn't simply touch Superman and take him out with that.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
you guys do know that "NO MMH" can mean YES MMH lol.... Or it can say No to Powergirl also but in Boon's head that means Yes... Since hes a supertroll.... I say just be happy if you see the mention of a char you desire.. thats all :)

you guys do know that "NO MMH" can mean YES MMH lol.... Or it can say No to Powergirl also but in Boon's head that means Yes... Since hes a supertroll.... I say just be happy if you see the mention of a char you desire.. thats all :)
I really don't know why they wouldn't include Martian Manhunter in the beginning.
Are his shape-shifting abilities to hard to pull off? Do they need more time and we'll get some MM data on the disc and the full version later on as DLC ?_?

I agree on the no PG thing. Really no need for Superman with boobs.

Reedoms

Noob
Captain Marvel is in theory on par with Superman, yet when it comes to feats (the only thing that matters in comic books) Superman surpasses him by far.
Also the fact that Superman is indeed faster than Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman since their Speed of Mercury can't compete with his speed. Speed is always a deciding factor in fights, not only in comic books, but often also in real life.

Martian Manhunter has also the speed disadvantage, yet when it comes to strenght, there is no huge difference between them. MM is still more powerful thanks to his two abilities you already named, so yeah - he has the advantage in that fight.
The only problem is still that Superman is the one who is able to charge up and enter the fight more powerful than before, while the others don't really have such a boost.
Cap can keep up with Flash with the Speed of Mercury. With the power-up thing, the one time J'onn had his fire weakness overcome he turned into a flaming martian that pretty much had the entire world under his telepathic suggestions and would've killed the League and made more flaming babies if it wasn't for Plastic Man.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

Someone who could defeat Superman without even trying would be Zoom, since I don't see Superman destroying the Earth, just to defeat Zoom - even if Supes is as nuts as he is supposed to be in Injustice.
And even then, he wouldn't have the time to do it, if he would be facing Zoom.

im interested in knowing how Zoom could beat supes