What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Here the whole list backwards:

INSURGENCYSKNATHSIFGIARCSDMSANSFATALITIESADANYZNWOLCIKDDHESTOLEHERENIWLGEINOLENILRELYTSNORABELFTALSLNENIALIACEWOMANAYELLOWHTSREMODNLHHTIYONDERDMYKSCENARIOMWIECCOKEOAVEAANDMERABCAMOXOGDANRSPERVCRUOYRTOTTOOKRYHHKDOIOUMYRXDEENTAREDLEXBZSTEESGGSNARAOKCIRCMRJDCKMPFMNLDOHNEOTTSOKAPIOSSGNIWTOATLEAHABAMSEYBMALVEVIEIYLTREIROBIAWATERMANPPYRRETAKSETKJGNILSJAABREPUSIOLBEORETELEHODNOIBILLYSDLYHTAPAVBHCUPXELFVDLOFMYEXISTENCEEEEIHELICOPTERDDORGFOREVOLRERTSUJDGRBALSENOJLTLKKNAHTEESNFOELROYKSSFESRACNIWORHTAUAULLAHYCAANEERGCLIYHWZAELFSAHIELIPREMOGEGOLFBKQOPNTWOKNMEKORTSDOARLSRMSECDEORAODIOMHTAEDRARLUBOINARATMARTSONUONNOSEQUELBOJMOTAHYPOLRIGPONIHKELLERJPNIREANSBUTPUDDINIGADGETAECITSUJNI
:eek:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Nice!

I found 'HECTOR', probably a reference to Hector Sanchez.

Also, I was searching anything related to the Doom Patrol given the possible references to the Brotherhood of Evil, but still nothing.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
BEST OF SHOW DIE
Referring to the Joker? Not quite sure.

TWIN
Wonder twins? Superman was going to have twins with Lois?

LOVER OF GRODD
Ed Boon is a fan of the flash.

OMAC
If you read Comics, you probably know what this means.

HALL OF JUSTICE
"JUST" and "ICE" are separated, but it's pretty obvious what it makes.

LOIS
Lois Lane of course.

FISH TANKS
Aquaman?

RED SON
Red Son skin pack.

HAL
Hal Jordan

TERA
Tera from Teen Titans?

LEX

PUNCH
Not sure.

NEED YOUR DNA
This is the one I find interesting out of all of them. Referring to Superman's dead child?

DRED
Dred DLC? Would be Interesting, or it could mean nothing.

THROWIN CARS
Referring to the Gameplay Mechanic?

SEE DO or DO SEE
Could mean nothing, I haven't connected it with anything so far.

KILLED or KILL ED (Note they're two of them)
Not sure.

FOLD
Could mean nothing

GREEN
Green Arrow or Green Lantern?

THOR
Could mean nothing.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Here are all of the words/hints I've found in the noob.com Word-Search. For ease of reading, I'm going to list them.

Red = Top-down, Left-right, Most likely hints.
Blue = Down-up, Right-left, Most likely hints.
Green = Possibly hints, could be nothing.

RED: POOR, NO-PGIRL, ATOM, TARAN, RAGE, DEATH-STROKE, I-DO, LOVER-OF-TACOS, BRAIN, GOMERPILE, WHY, GREEN, HALL-OF-JUSTICE, THROWIN-CARS, JONES, GRODD, CNET, SIX, BEST-OF-SHOW, APATHY, DUPLICATES, LOIS, SUPER, KILLED-A-CHILD, SKATE, TERRY, RED-SON, YES, WINGS, PAKO, MK-CD-JR, I-NEED-YOUR-DNA, BROOME, OMAC, RED, DIE-CLOWN, LEBARON, WIN, CRAIG, FAIL, FISHTANKS.

BLUE: GADGET, BUT-PUDDIN, THE-REAL-TRAP, NO(?)-SEQUEL, OF-MY-EXISTENCE, BILLY, COLD-GIRL, ROBIN, KILLED-KENT, IM-IN-A-NIGHTMARE, MXYZPTLK, WATERMAN, YONDER-WOMAN, YELLOW, HE-STOLE-HER, FATALITIES, INSURGENCY.

GREEN: PATROL, SNART, NO, MTARANI (anagram?), ZOD, CYBORG, POCILE (anagram?), LEX, ION, MERA, RICK, TORNADO, RAVEN, ROTH, DOOM, ARNOLD, TYLER.

I really go kinda think 'Symone' could be referencing DC Raven through Disney Raven. I don't know.
Could be, which would make at least two, possibly 3 Raven references in this.
BEST OF SHOW DIE
Referring to the Joker? Not quite sure.

TWIN
Wonder twins? Superman was going to have twins with Lois?

TERA
Tera from Teen Titans?

DRED
Dred DLC? Would be Interesting, or it could mean nothing.
BEST OF SHOW probably refers to the award Injustice got at one conference or another.
TWIN I doubt refers to the Wonder Twins, Boon pretty well shot that down.
TERA means NOTHING. Because the Teen Titans character is TERRA.
DRED. Same thing. It's DREDD.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
BEST OF SHOW probably refers to the award Injustice got at one conference or another.
TWIN I doubt refers to the Wonder Twins, Boon pretty well shot that down.
TERA means NOTHING. Because the Teen Titans character is TERRA.
DRED. Same thing. It's DREDD.
Ah, Thanks I don't read Teen Titans much or Familiar with Dredd (haven't seen the new movie either).

And I wasn't being Serious on the Wonder Twins (and Terra) thing, I'm just saying it could be reference to them...that's all.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
RED: POOR, NO-PGIRL, ATOM, TARAN, RAGE, DEATH-STROKE, I-DO, LOVER-OF-TACOS, BRAIN, GOMERPILE, WHY, GREEN, HALL-OF-JUSTICE, THROWIN-CARS, JONES, GRODD, CNET, SIX, BEST-OF-SHOW, APATHY, DUPLICATES, LOIS, SUPER, KILLED-A-CHILD, SKATE, TERRY, RED-SON, YES, WINGS, PAKO, MK-CD-JR, I-NEED-YOUR-DNA, BROOME, OMAC, RED, DIE-CLOWN, LEBARON, WIN, CRAIG, FAIL, FISHTANKS.
Martian Manhunter confirmed!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
So, Brain, Otto (Plasmus?), evil and Doom Patrol pretty much confirm that they might appear, at least in the story. yay

And how about Baron? I think that given it's close to YELLOW, it might be Baron Blitzkrieg!