What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Except its not because Lover of Tacos is a twitter thing by Ed Boon. Lamb actually has not relevance.
Uh, I wasn't saying LOVEROFTACOS was irrelevant, I was saying LAMB was. I'm just pointing out stuff I find in case someone with more DC knowledge can find some sort of connection. No need to be rude, I'm just trying to help.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Guys if you type 9 in the first single number box you get a pic of Superman holding Super Girl and crying.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I may be overthinking it, but I just found OTTO. If it's not someone from the real world, then he may be Otto Von Furth, another member of the Brotherhood of Evil.

So, for now, I've found Brain and Otto.

Uh, I wasn't saying LOVEROFTACOS was irrelevant, I was saying LAMB was. I'm just pointing out stuff I find in case someone with more DC knowledge can find some sort of connection. No need to be rude, I'm just trying to help.
Oh I'm sorry. I read your comment wrong. I thought you were being sarcastic. Again, I'm sorry. My fault completely.

I may be overthinking it, but I just found OTTO. If it's not someone from the real world, then he may be Otto Von Furth, another member of the Brotherhood of Evil.

So, for now, I've found Brain and Otto.
Plasmus and the Brain...

Interesting... I could see the Brain having Monsieur Mallah as another character who follows him around and uses some of his attacks but you directly control the Brain who also has attack.

Or better yet... I can see Monsieur Mallah being dead and the Brain wanting to take revenge and vice versa. The Brain is probably one of the most evil villains in DC lore. I can see him having various attachments coming out from his metal body to attack and having a few projectiles.

Plasmus would interesting. I could see him having a move where he just drops his arms on an opponent and they come through and are just burning alive. I could see him as a stretchy character too because of his semi-liquid state. He could have some armor and it could be made from sewer pipes and toxic waste barrels.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Brotherhood of Evil appeared somewhere in this game.

Oh I'm sorry. I read your comment wrong. I thought you were being sarcastic. Again, I'm sorry. My fault completely.
No worries! I probably should have worded that differently, my bad.
Also, another one: Left image, underneath COKE is RED SON (it's upside down)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I was thinking they could briefly appear at the beginning, being attacked by The Regime. However, some of its members could escape, or be released later.

Edit:

I found 'BARON' near WOLLEY, which is YELLOW. Could it be Baron Blitzkrieg?

Amazon

Noob
Well Powergirl topped the poll easily of wanted toons, even ahead of awesome bat charaters like huntress and batgirl, I have "two very big" suspicions that she made it into DLC !! :p (hopefully along with FATE - fingers crossed) if thats the case, I dont see why Supergirl, couldnt simply be an alternate costume? maybe the body build will be slightly different but essentially they are the same person, just give her longer hair and supergirls outfit!!! :p