What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
But guys, an ice beam is being fired at the Flash in the first trailer. How can anyone still think this someone other than Captain Cold? I would like Killer Frost but not in place of CC. Maybe next game?
Why not Frost over Cold then we could get Grodd as the flash villain

Amazon

Noob
Grodd indeed would be a good villain, though I do think Captain Cold has a very good chance of being in the game! I do find it odd though, that there was a blast of cold in the trailer, but there has been NO subsequent mention or hint of anyone with ice powers? :-/ none of the leaks have even come close to mentuioned an ice toon in any form.... However the animations exist, as per the burst air con pipe in the WW vs Harley fight.. :)

Grodd indeed would be a good villain, though I do think Captain Cold has a very good chance of being in the game! I do find it odd though, that there was a blast of cold in the trailer, but there has been NO subsequent mention or hint of anyone with ice powers? :-/ none of the leaks have even come close to mentuioned an ice toon in any form.... However the animations exist, as per the burst air con pipe in the WW vs Harley fight.. :)
Green Arrow has an ice arrow attack. Just saying.

Amazon

Noob
*slaps forehead* you know you're right, as supes was already shown fighting lex, and had not yet revealed GA yet, maybe the ice attack is GA, considering he may be oppossed to the regime.... :-D well spotted guys!

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Found more with 2112 (thanks, Rush!)

OH MY GOD!
Boon is F*CKING AMAZING!
It's MKvsDCU Noob.com days all over again!

Jeez, I had a blast with the old crossword back in the day, it was awesome. The Midway forums were still up and that site, MKOnline and TRMK were all working together. It was crazy! There were lots of stuff in this site, and at a certain point Noob.com looked like this:

I still remember the solution to all these clues. LOL
And here's the crossword he gave us:

(The colors of the original image were all inverted and the RGB Input Levels were put in a high setting, rusulting in a white background and blue numbers. It originally had a black background and all the numbers were yellow if I'm not mistaken.)

Great times! Well played, Boon!

He did this...
strange when you search with yesterday clue "Blank Page" and todays "look to La Luna" it points to this forum posting about mk vs DC

http://www.gamespot.com/mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe/forum/noobcom-secrets-42158862/
...probably to tell us something along the lines of "Hey, I did this back in 2008 and yes there will be a lot of hard work".
Seriously, MY MIND = BLOWN.
subzerosmokerai Dude, I believe you were there too, right?

I know this adds nothing to this thread, but I just wanted to share the joy of seeing this kind of thing again. :)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I found 'LORD', 'ARNOLD', 'HIRE', 'SATAN'; I don't think these words mean anything... any ideas?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
You're kidding right? Do you honestly believe that freeze blast in the first trailer at FLASH was Killer Frost and not CC?

Wow, you need help.
Cause I said "that blast of ice in the first trailer came from Killer Frost and not Captain Cold" right?

Anyone found anything else related to the Brotherhood of Evil?
The four big members of the Brotherhood are the Brain, Monsieur Mallah, Madame Rouge and General Zahl with various grunts like Plasmus, if I remember right.

Characters I think would be interesting to see appear somewhere. Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, See-More and Kyd Wykkyd. I know the latter two were never in the comics but that doesn't make them any less cool. They don't have to be playable but it would be nice to see three of them as an antithesis to the three Titans we currently have in the game.

Swine of Omnipotence

Lord of Swines
The four big members of the Brotherhood are the Brain, Monsieur Mallah, Madame Rouge and General Zahl with various grunts like Plasmus, if I remember right.

Characters I think would be interesting to see appear somewhere. Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, See-More and Kyd Wykkyd. I know the latter two were never in the comics but that doesn't make them any less cool. They don't have to be playable but it would be nice to see three of them as an antithesis to the three Titans we currently have in the game.
I did find Brain. Three consecutive 'E's on the right side with the 'B' under them is where it starts.