What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

Kaz

Noob
Ggs man, nice solid defense with scorp, the one match went to round four because we had a draw lol

Raven

Noob
All right I have Dave0 at my house right now so since were both here and we actually have a chance to play with 0 lag so were gunna take the chance and ill record of my laptop so every one knows there no funny business.

Raven

Noob
All right confirm to both me and Dave0 was 5-2 to me and mysef vs. k75 was 2-5 to him. Im working on the videos now it might take a bit cause im using my macs editing software so i need to figure that out but ill have them up by the end of the night. Just throwing a warning out now if you are easily offended please watch the video with your volume muted. On a side note im surprised I didn't totally let down David_Gem I actually have a chance to move on to the 2nd round for the 1st time in my life!

I can't play until tomorrow night, but after that I'm available any time.
Also, I'm a bit confused.. Do I play Konqrr or dookie?

*edit
nevermind, I just saw DCI's post. Konqrr, I know you're worried about the lag.. I'm willing to try it on MAME if it's no good on PSN.

If you could link me to the right versions of mame/kaillera/mk2 rom to use, that would help also.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Tomorrow night is fine John. If it's laggy but playable, then I'm fine with playing on PSN. Thanks for indulging me if it's not playable though.

To clarify, you play both me and Dookie, 7 games each.

Basically, both players on Team 1 play both players on Team 2:

Konqrr vs John2kx
Konqrr vs fusion117
Dookie vs John2kx
Dookie vs fusion117

Add up the scores and get a tally for each team.

D

david_GEM

Just played k75boi, i won 7-0. ggs dude.
so, so far.

vulcanraven vs. dave0electro- 5-2
vulcanraven vs. k75boi- 2-5
david_GEM vs. k75boi- 7-0
david_GEM vs. dave0electro...

we're up 14-7 so far man. I just gotta try and keep him from tying it. K75boi damn near beat me in the very first fight so... we got lucky dude.

Raven

Noob
ALL right vids are up. please mute you computer if u get offended by the naughty words otherwise I think we deserve and award for best commentary. GG's man had a blast shit talking you the whole time. Here is me and DaveO http://www.youtube.com/v/-9es16j76Zs&hl=en&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/gJzVPdRqEXg&hl=en&fs=1

Raven

Noob
And here is me and K75boi ggs and your sub is crazy. http://www.youtube.com/v/FyfDtRygwvM&hl=en&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/tkGAleYCcbY&hl=en&fs=1

D

david_GEM

Hey dave, you were at vulcan's place? That may explain why u weren't online. lol I'm not sure how much time I have. I'm gonna try and watch the superbowl with a few friends and possibly hang out in the city. I don't even have vulcan as a friend (shame). One of u guys gotta send me a message whether I'm on or offline, it doesn't matter.

david_GEM said:
Hey dave, you were at vulcan's place? That may explain why u weren't online. lol I'm not sure how much time I have. I'm gonna try and watch the superbowl with a few friends and possibly hang out in the city. I don't even have vulcan as a friend (shame). One of u guys gotta send me a message whether I'm on or offline, it doesn't matter.
Yeah I was at his house for all of the matches yesterday. I'm good all of this week after 5. Just send me a message anytime, I'm back at my place now and I'll be online.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That's so cool that some of you guys just meet up in person to play your matches LOL ...I wish I had that here still.

@Dookie, after the super bowl do you want to get some practice rounds in before we play our tourney matches?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
st-bioz says he wants to play me later this week. Whatever works for ya man.

@David, you may want to edit your initial post to show the tourney bracket I created.

D

david_GEM

^ I'll do that tomorrow when more matches are over with.

btbb99

Noob
In 7 of the closest intense matches i might have ever played kaz beat me 4-3. i think every fight went to round 3, in the 3rd round of the 7th match me and kaz were both on danger for about 10 seconds but it felt like a long minute and i don't even remember how he got the final hit in but he did and i went berserk and made my son jump lol. awesome games kaz. I WANT REVENGE!!!!

Btbb and FrznSldr - I'm gonna try to get on this evening after the super bowl probably around 9-10PM GMT, so we can get our matches done.

D

david_GEM

I'm here to confirm my matches with davey. I won 6-1! Me and vulcan are moving on!!