What's new

New MKX TIER LIST Presented by Team YOMI! (12/03/15)

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
Her low option is guaranteed and her stand 33 2 so check your shit before you blab...and what im saying is why she isnt top tier im not bitching about the fact that she isnt im frustrated by the fact that people think she is top tier

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
and saying her air 50/50s are good again proves youre a retard. Are you really going to try to argue that risking a 30-40 % punish is a good chance to take for a what? 8 % overhead or low which is highly punishable which gives you little to no hit advantage ? Stop argueing about shit you dont know you sound retarded
You have to guess everytime the bitch leaves the ground? It's fully punishable? Good it fucking should be! May not always be the best choice but it's there and could very well end out a close round? You're the retarted one downplaying tanya when she's better than 80-90% of the cast by a long shot. But you're right, tanya is the only character with weaknesses that your opponent can exploit, so she's not great. Every character in the game has weakness, but Tanyas arent half as crippling as most of the cast members weaknesses.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Her low option is guaranteed and her stand 33 2 so check your shit before you blab...and what im saying is why she isnt top tier im not bitching about the fact that she isnt im frustrated by the fact that people think she is top tier
So her overhead isn't guanteed? That means she doesn't have a vortex.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope this is the last time im gonna waste my energy on this subject. Most people don't think tanya is OP. She's not a broken character but she is a very very strong one. It would be foolish to suggest otherwise.

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
pre patch bone shapers overhead wasnt guaranteed but that was a vortex so again check your shit. And you just proved yourself wrong about the air 50/50s omg lol and yea but when there is a simple counter for every single of your options thats a problem...shes not bad im not saying that but she is not top tier like everyone thinks im just trying to explain why but everyone has a fucking vendetta against her still so they still try to make her out to be lol better than summoner...Jesus how idiotic and stubborn can you get...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Child EVERYONE thinks shes broken and top3
That saddens me to hear.
pre patch bone shapers overhead wasnt guaranteed but that was a vortex so again check your shit. And you just proved yourself wrong about the air 50/50s omg lol and yea but when there is a simple counter for every single of your options thats a problem...shes not bad im not saying that but she is not top tier like everyone thinks im just trying to explain why but everyone has a fucking vendetta against her still so they still try to make her out to be lol better than summoner...Jesus how idiotic and stubborn can you get...
If the overheads not guarnteed then there's really not much of a guess is there? Yeah I guess it's a vortex because it's a looping process but it's not the classic type were you have to guess from repeated 50/50/ that could potentially end a round like quan. I don't have a vendetta against her, I think she is worse than temp lao, summoner and sorcerer quan, for starters. I think tanya would be a good fit for an S- tier. I'm genuinely not trying to be a stubborn dipshit and want to learn more about the character. I suppose im still in the mindset of pre patch tanya, but she is still a really really good character.

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
The Tanya downplaying has reached disgusting levels the last few pages. Stomach turning manure smelling levels of disgust.
That saddens me to hear.

If the overheads not guarnteed then there's really not much of a guess is there? Yeah I guess it's a vortex because it's a looping process but it's not the classic type were you have to guess from repeated 50/50/ that could potentially end a round like quan. I don't have a vendetta against her, I think she is worse than temp lao, summoner and sorcerer quan, for starters. I think tanya would be a good fit for an S- tier. I'm genuinely not trying to be a stubborn dipshit and want to learn more about the character. I suppose im still in the mindset of pre patch tanya, but she is still a really really good character.
rx
Why are you arguing any of this when you don't know her shit like you just said? Honestly go to training mode to test out all I said and see for yourself why she's probably mid A+ and then come back here

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
rx
Why are you arguing any of this when you don't know her shit like you just said? Honestly go to training mode to test out all I said and see for yourself why she's probably mid A+ and then come back here
Yeah I tried some of the shit you said and you're pretty much right... I appoligize for being a jackass. But I still stand by what I said previously that she is still very very good. There are only 2 S tier characters in the game in my opinion.

Wigy

There it is...
Every one of those "options" are punishable that why it isn't viable and Tanya's recovery on regular teleport is ass so you still get punished, doing backdash or wake up grab is acceptable but like i said there's more than one way of baiting her wake up. No we aren't saying anything about her holes being unfair but the stagger thing doesn't work as well as everyone makes it out to. the this it nothing about her is fullproof, there's a option for just about everything she does and then she doesn't have any counter for it. i'm not ragging on you for having a different opinion then me, i'm ragging on you for saying shit that's no where near accurate, and if you looks at it i came in here stating my opinion and got shit on for it but i'm not bitching about it am? again i'm not saying Tanya is bad all i am saying is she isn't S tier or top 5.
The teleport isn't punishable unless they push up immediately, in which case the air specials can blow you up. All i said it was that it was an option and got called an idiot by two butthurt tanya mains. It is an option its just not a great one as most meterless knockdown ones are.

I've not seen any of your posts so can't say anything you aside from getting massively butthurt over somebody elses opinon. i never said tanya was top 5 or S tier i disagreed with him saying all her options are shit cause there is ways around them. Read them yourself lol completely moronic shit.

Wigy

There it is...
and saying her air 50/50s are good again proves youre a retard. Are you really going to try to argue that risking a 30-40 % punish is a good chance to take for a what? 8 % overhead or low which is highly punishable which gives you little to no hit advantage ? Stop argueing about shit you dont know you sound retarded
The overhead is useful if you read them trying to low profile d1 etc.

It still gives her options in the air and can catch people trying to antiair, its good in those situations. Just because you need to make a read doesn't mean its useless. By your logic subzero reptile and erron should only ever slide on wakeup.

I get what you're trying to convey but you're just coming off a massive downplaying moron.

For the record i dont think tanya is S tier, i just find you downplaying every tool she has laughable

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
rx
Not sure why you quoted me with that response but I know Tanya's strength and weaknesses, I've played against high level Tanya's offline, and I know her well. To say she isn't Top Tier because she isn't "flawless in every way" is absurd.

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
Not sure why you quoted me with that response but I know Tanya's strength and weaknesses, I've played against high level Tanya's offline, and I know her well. To say she isn't Top Tier because she isn't "flawless in every way" is absurd.
oops i didnt mean to quote you

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
The teleport isn't punishable unless they push up immediately, in which case the air specials can blow you up. All i said it was that it was an option and got called an idiot by two butthurt tanya mains. It is an option its just not a great one as most meterless knockdown ones are.

I've not seen any of your posts so can't say anything you aside from getting massively butthurt over somebody elses opinon. i never said tanya was top 5 or S tier i disagreed with him saying all her options are shit cause there is ways around them. Read them yourself lol completely moronic shit.
youre the only person in the world that would argue that that is an option at all. Im done trying to show u why ur wrong

Jack Ashe

Jaded

Well first off i main Cassie and Mournful so no. i have posted almost the exact same thing three times explaining why most of her "Options" aren't effective and why half the stuff you're pulling out of your ass is wrong but you keep coming back with almost the exact same argument... that's why i seem "Massively butthurt" so please stop replying before you start arguing that drill is a good way of getting in.

Wigy

There it is...
Well first off i main Cassie and Mournful so no. i have posted almost the exact same thing three times explaining why most of her "Options" aren't effective and why half the stuff you're pulling out of your ass is wrong but you keep coming back with almost the exact same argument... that's why i seem "Massively butthurt" so please stop replying before you start arguing that edenian drill is a good way of getting in.
Lol, you've explained nothing, i said her wakeups are good explained why and got nothing in reply, i said you could tele back on wakeup and do her air normals to punish any attempt to punish tele, which she can.

You're just talking out your ass now. I'm done.

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Lol, you've explained nothing, i said her wakeups are good explained why and got nothing in reply, i said you could tele back on wakeup and do her air normals to punish any attempt to punish tele, which she can.

You're just talking out your ass now. I'm done.
Could you do me a favor and go actually read what i wrote? thanks.