What's new

New MKX TIER LIST Presented by Team YOMI! (12/03/15)

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
While i agree with what you're saying, her wakeups are some of the best in the game, yeah the 50/50 wakeups are punishable, but they are 50/50s and one leads to a fullcombo lol. ex tonfa is amazing. Backward tele is one of the few non ex wakeups thats useful.
The fact that you said teleport back is a good wake up automaticly tells me you have no idea of what youre talking about...first teleport anything has no invinciblility and has huge recovery and is highly punishable... and second her 50/50 wake ups have little use expect for an occasional get off me and even then she relies so heavily on meter because her only true option is to threaten a mb Tonfa swipe for the reasons I've posted above. If the people who actually think she's top 3 would actually take a look at her shit instead of being stubborn and resorting to calling her op to explain their arrogance to learn to fight her we wouldn't be here. The only thing hard about facing Tanya is rembering all your options against her

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
The fact that you said teleport back is a good wake up automaticly tells me you have no idea of what youre talking about...first teleport anything has no invinciblility and has huge recovery and is highly punishable... and second her 50/50 wake ups have little use expect for an occasional get off me and even then she relies so heavily on meter because her only true option is to threaten a mb Tonfa swipe for the reasons I've posted above. If the people who actually think she's top 3 would actually take a look at her shit instead of being stubborn and resorting to calling her op to explain their arrogance to learn to fight her we wouldn't be here. The only thing hard about facing Tanya is rembering all your options against her
Are you saying tanyas not top 3 or are you saying people are blinded by the fact that she is tanya?

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
Are you saying tanyas not top 3 or are you saying people are blinded by the fact that she is tanya?
im saying shes not top tier at all and people are too salty about how broken she was at first but now after her 10 known nerfs people still want her nerfed and you can tell these people have never analyzed tanya and how to fight her because they respect and fall for all the things that were nerfed about her

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
im saying shes not top tier at all and people are too salty about how broken she was at first but now after her 10 known nerfs people still want her nerfed and you can tell these people have never analyzed tanya and how to fight her because they respect and fall for all the things that were nerfed about her
Ok tanya is top tier, she has good footsies, pressure,chip, decent zoning, hard to zone her out, gets okay damage, and her retkas are great, she has alot of mindfucks as well she is really good. Tanya not being top tier is ridiculous.

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Ok tanya is top tier, she has good footsies, pressure,chip, decent zoning, hard to zone her out, gets okay damage, and her retkas are great, she has alot of mindfucks as well she is really good. Tanya not being top tier is ridiculous.
If you can't zone out Tanya you need to reevaluate your MKX career and your life

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Her walk speed is ass, her forward dash is ass, her projectile isn't a threat, and her air dash is only threatening if you're mindlessly throwing projectiles and not reacting/reading to it.

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
Ill give you *ok* chip and ok damage but her pressure is non existant if u actualy read what i wrote explaining how she has no options. Her only good mindfuck is meterburn tonfa swipe which even on hit she cant do much with and if you want to be a dumbass you can use her oh so great 50\50 specials. And child if you cant zone out tanya you have serious deficit of any skill in this game...

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Ill give you *ok* chip and ok damage but her pressure is non existant if u actualy read what i wrote explaining how she has no options. Her only good mindfuck is meterburn tonfa swipe which even on hit she cant do much with and if you want to be a dumbass you can use her oh so great 50\50 specials. And child if you cant zone out tanya you have serious deficit of any skill in this game...
Tanyas pressure non existent? Really she has good staggers which you can use to bait or armor, and if they dont punish or react late also, zoning tanya out isnt easy as your saying reavulate your skill lol, take this for example many characters have alot of whiff recovery on their specials so if you bait them into doing that projectile you can whiff punish them with the tele or get in, some characters dont have this problem like predator, or kano necessarily, but in general tanya is top, she places at every top 8 for a reason,

Rican1823

Burn Fool!
Tanyas pressure non existent? Really she has good staggers which you can use to bait or armor, and if they dont punish or react late also, zoning tanya out isnt easy as your saying reavulate your skill lol, take this for example many characters have alot of whiff recovery on their specials so if you bait them into doing that projectile you can whiff punish them with the tele or get in, some characters dont have this problem like predator, or kano necessarily, but in general tanya is top, she places at every top 8 for a reason,
Her staggers are pointless because there is an option select to make it that if she makes the slightest hole in her swipes your armor comes out and if she doesnt your blocking. And you cannot compare PROJECTILE recovery to teleport recovery. To whiff punish a projectile like your dumbass is saying you have to already be teleporting high in the air before or while the projectile is being thrown so it is a desperate yolo attempt and if you try to do a low air tele youre gonna eat whatever projectile was thrown . Also if your teleport whiffs youre getting punished and if its blocked guess what? Youre getting punished . This is fact go to training mode for once and see

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Her staggers aren't effective because there's an option select, lol you can't be seriously compare projectile recovery to her one billion recovery on teleport can you?? you have to be half way though her yolo teleport for that to work.

Wigy

There it is...
If you read somebody waiting for a delayed wakeup u can teleport back, if they go for punish u can go in for low, overhead and dive bomb in the air, it at least gives u some options.You said her wakeups have no use apart from get off me. Thats exactly what a wakeup is. You're saying shes meter reliant for her wakeup game, everyone in the game except lao and cassie are pretty much.

Wigy

There it is...
That is the dumbest most pointless and useless thing I've ever heard I officialy have no hope in trying to explain anything to you because you've only convinced me further that you have no idea of what you're saying. The sheer stupidity of what you just said is actually quite amazing lmao
Almost as clever as you stating universal problems as tanya specific:rolleyes:

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I hope Cage is not nerfed again due to people overrating him. We had enough with one of his variations being destroyed. Don't destroy A-List too.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Also I know a lot of people posting do play mostly online, I'm one of them due to a dead scene. It's not really the best way to come to a conclusion on a match up. The bad netplay of nrs games really contribute to the slow evolution of their games.

I really hope they improve the netplay in the next big update but I think it's naive to think they will.

Goat-City

Banned
What about blood god Kotal? I'm curious what keeps him from being S tier, I have no idea what to do about that character.