What's new

New MKX TIER LIST Presented by Team YOMI! (12/03/15)

The only thing I've gathered from this thread is that some folks need to learn how to space their posts properly. Jesus Christ. Walls of text, people. No one likes them.
Oh maybe people just need to... I don't know, pick up a book and learn how to navigate through the text. Besides, the textwalls weren't all that bad.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I am one of the original true Cassie believers in how good she was since day 1. Only recently have I knocked Cassie out of the top 5. @Slips may be right again. Here is what I am thinking now. "Has Slips ever been wrong?"

When I looked into Goro after his buffs I thought he was really, really good to the point of up-playing him. I still think he is really good, but maybe I was just playing against too much Summoner Quan Chi and got frustrated and went back to my first love Jason. Maybe he doesn't have as many bad MUs as we think... maybe.

Is it weird that she looks super hot here? Or am I just adding in her personality here and getting a skewed number?
I've always had a big crush on her. She is hot to me.

Lokheit

Noob
I think it would be more informative if the tiers included the variations (specially with that cool image format) but I know it's a lot of work.

For example, Grand Master Sub-Zero is in a good position, but Unbreakable is looooooow tier. The same happens with many characters and their variations.

This way Jason won't look so lonely there (funny cuz the other DLCs are in the S tier).

TQT1995

Scrub - Zero
I think it would be more informative if the tiers included the variations (specially with that cool image format) but I know it's a lot of work.

For example, Grand Master Sub-Zero is in a good position, but Unbreakable is looooooow tier. The same happens with many characters and their variations.

This way Jason won't look so lonely there (funny cuz the other DLCs are in the S tier).
You have to play pretty smart to use Unbreakable. The good thing is he can't be easily zone when Ice armor is in play. You've got to be patient too and it's mostly 50/50s from there.

Lokheit

Noob
You have to play pretty smart to use Unbreakable. The good thing is he can't be easily zone when Ice armor is in play. You've got to be patient too and it's mostly 50/50s from there.
That doesn't mean that he isn't low tier (close to the bottom even after the buffs that gave the variation a personality crisis instead of making it better) while Grandmaster is in a much better position at the same skill level, which is why I wrote that it would be more informative if this kind of tier lists included variations as right now saying "Sub-Zero is A+" doesn't cover the fact that it's mostly because of GM while Unbreakable would be pals with Jason and other crappy variations on the bottom of that list (but again, I know it would be too much work to cover 3 times the characters on that chart).

TQT1995

Scrub - Zero
That doesn't mean that he isn't low tier (close to the bottom even after the buffs that gave the variation a personality crisis instead of making it better) while Grandmaster is in a much better position at the same skill level, which is why I wrote that it would be more informative if this kind of tier lists included variations as right now saying "Sub-Zero is A+" doesn't cover the fact that it's mostly because of GM while Unbreakable would be pals with Jason and other crappy variations on the bottom of that list (but again, I know it would be too much work to cover 3 times the characters on that chart).
I get what you mean. He's somewhat in between mid-low tier but you have to be in the right mind set when using unbreakable. It's a high risk high reward play style. The key to playing unbreakable is to know when to strike since you have reduce chip damage from the Ice armor. Also 50/50s come to play a key part into reseting the combos too because of the ice armor. It's definitely not better than Grandmaster but it can hold up in its own way but the Ice barrier needs some serious buffs. I mean it cannot block FJP or FJK. I mean come on!!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Who remember when half of the community miss spelled shinnok as shinnock Lmao. But yeah shinnok is interesting to discuss because of his godlike MU chart.