What's new

Discussion MY MKXL PATCH LIST FOR KP3 (Post Yours)

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Noxious would be the only variation of Reptile that could use the smallest buff. Noxious is still ok though. Reptile doesn't need buffs, really. What buffs are you talking about? He's strong A to A+ (?) tier
Indeed.

hey buddy , do u know any 50% meterless combo with Nimble ?

He can check his opponents with F2 because it becomes 5 frame start up after being +6 on block as to +4 where it becomes 7 frame start up and gets beat by pokes and the only way he can check other pokes is with his own pokes
He can now check opponents with d4. Doesn't seem like that much of a change tbh. All buzzsaw really needs is damage and his meterbuild back

I know i recently made a thread of a MK X Buffs and Nerfs list but i think all the characters buffs that i would want from my list the most is Warrior, all of Leather Face, all of Jason, Cyrax, Drunken Master, and Lackey.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I know i recently made a thread of a MK X Buffs and Nerfs list but i think all the characters buffs that i would want from my list the most is Warrior, all of Leather Face, all of Jason, Cyrax, Drunken Master, and Lackey.
Leatherface, Cyrax and Bo yeah but Lackey, Jason and Warrior are pretty strong. Why would you want them buffed exactly? What do you think they lack?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
(this is in response to FKJr's list)

If Warlock needs any changes, those aren't it.

- Meterless Scoop is already a hard knock down. It's the lack of hit advantage that sucks.

- EX Portal Scoop does NOT need a damage buff. He can already accumulate 32% and 41% midscreen and in the corner respectively or 27% and 34% if you wanna go for a post-trance standing reset. And this is all without having to spend any further meter.

- Portal Grab's problem is that it currently serves no purpose. The tracking/hitbox is far too janky to ever be used in neutral so how negative it is on block is irrelevant, it's only relevant use was to tack on an extra unscaled 3% at the end of combos if you was still in a position to connect the 1,4 string and now that's been fixed, it's better to just use other strings into a rune ender. The move needs a general overhaul/redesign.

- F3 not being a hard knockdown is fine, hell, ideally, you WANT them to tech roll after it to give yourself more leeway to think about your zoning options.

- 21F3 I think is best to just accept is a lost cause, unless it has a baller hidden brutality that we haven't found the requirements for yet. :p

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
thats pretty cool that nimble has %50 but its probably very situational and probably something that doesnt happen often or there would be more nimble reptiles
It happens quite often, actually. If you end your combo in F41~DD3, you did the setup. My way at least. That's also for the meter less one. The metered one there are two way and it's piss easy to do online

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Leatherface, Cyrax and Bo yeah but Lackey, Jason and Warrior are pretty strong. Why would you want them buffed exactly? What do you think they lack?
I understand Lackey and Jason, but I do think Warrior needs a buff. My opinion at least. Maybe the SD shouldn't go away on hit? That may be a stretch, and I ain't no Predator master

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I understand Lackey and Jason, but I do think Warrior needs a buff. My opinion at least. Maybe the SD shouldn't go away on hit? That may be a stretch, and I ain't no Predator master
That will either mess him up even more, it might lead to free breaker (which works in his favor) or crazy cyrax reset (which destroy him in some matchups).
All he needs is a little bit more combo damage. The reward from 10% damage self destruct is not good enough

joeldm

Noob
Lackey Buffs
B2 should be 16 frame start up (from 23 frame start up)
I agree.

BF2 and BF2 Meter Burn should be a hard knockdown on hit
No, increase the speed of BF3

Increase the hit box on DB2 Meter Burn so the second hit won’t whiff on crouch block by small hit box characters like the whole female cast, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kung Jin, Kano, Raiden
BD2 is an anti air almost useless. BD2 should be 9 frame start up (from 12 frame start up).
The second hit of DB2 MB must have automatic correction.

I would add:
Run or dash faster.
112 + 4 with the same recovery of other variations

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why though? Why do you think it needs buffed? What's its problems to you?

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Why though? Why do you think it needs buffed? What's its problems to you?
Well, for one, its space control is terrible, but that really is kinda nit picky. I feel the SD move, though it has a high reward, has to be very specific for it to pay off well. It only does 10% damage, and if you do want big boy damage you have to open them up at the perfect time (I believe at least). It is a very "situational", as far as I've played Warrior though. It goes away on hit, so they don't have to be too cautious. Also adding the damage it does to yourself, even if you get no reward out of it. The Yautja Strike is ok I guess for getting in? Dread Slam, I didn't find many uses for it, other than being a mid launcher if you meter burn it. I just feel it needs a slight buff. This variation really isn't viable, unfortunately (imo). I don't know enough about Warrior to know what needs to be buffed EXACTLY for balancing. This is just my thoughts on him. Again, I'm no master. I'd like to see yours on why you think he's fine :D
EDIT: Forgot to mention that the SD is unblockable, which does make it easier to combo off of it

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
@D7X Strike is potential instant air overhead mixup. Dread slam let's him be safe on anything he can cancel and EX is not super slow like his other armor. SD may have it's downsides but he can do ridiculous shit like getting huge combos out of grabs with it.

Edit: I think I got the names right.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
@D7X Strike is potential instant air overhead mixup. Dread slam let's him be safe on anything he can cancel and EX is not super slow like his other armor. SD may have it's downsides but he can do ridiculous shit like getting huge combos out of grabs with it.

Edit: I think I got the names right.
I see. I think my main point about his main tool, SD, and its weaknesses. Feedback on that?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Noxious would be the only variation of Reptile that could use the smallest buff. Noxious is still ok though. Reptile doesn't need buffs, really. What buffs are you talking about? He's strong A to A+ (?) tier
Noxious's issue is it doesn't offer anything substantial. It needs a rework.

Scrap the passive DoT, and focus on the active DoT.