What's new

Discussion MY MKXL PATCH LIST FOR KP3 (Post Yours)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I guess they could balance it according to how meter dependent the character is and how powerful their ex move is.
This would cause more problems than solutions and would create even more bitching and moaning. Keep the meterbuild on hit the same or reduce it, don't cherry picks and then have a thread go "My move gives my opponent too much meter, fix it Paulo" we don't need that shit.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
AA's and Jump ins should be the first priority that needs to be addressed by NRS. D2 should be a more reliable anti air and it still sometimes whiffs on an anti-crossup attempt when it shouldn't do that for christ sake.

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
Let Kung Jin's jump ins and godlike NJP rock until there's no patch left.

Make his divekick +55 on block too pls, NRS.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Some of the changes being asked are pipe dreams. Better off just asking for character balancing.

Meep8345

Noob
This would cause more problems than solutions and would create even more bitching and moaning. Keep the meterbuild on hit the same or reduce it, don't cherry picks and then have a thread go "My move gives my opponent too much meter, fix it Paulo" we don't need that shit.
You're actually right. That's exactly what would happen so that's actually a bad idea now that I think about it.

Here are my KP3 patch predictions:

Candyman OP, so casuals will buy it.
Cookie Monster OP, so casuals will buy it.
Ellen Ripley`s daughter OP, so casuals will buy it.
Hsu Hao will have infinite discovered at day two, but NRS wont give a fuck.

Infrared skins for every character unlockable via MKX mobile.

Make the females breast actually look like breast? So tired of these white knights and "gamergate" feminists who think by imposing their sexist views on a video game, is going to make anyone take them serious.

Hulk Hogan
Variations
1. Real American
2. Brother, Brother, and more Brother
3. "Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you!"

Donald Trump
Variations
1. "Build a Wall!"
2. "You're fired!"
3."I tell you now, the system is corrupted..."