What's new

Discussion MY MKXL PATCH LIST FOR KP3 (Post Yours)

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O

With the possibility of KP3 actually happening, what reasonable balance changes do you want to see happen with KP3?

I do want MKX to coexist with I2 so anything to keep this game alive, I am all for it.

Update: via IGN Twitter

Last edited:

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
i don't think much should be touched but IF we do get something id say make ancestral kj, mos raiden, drunken master bo, unbreakable sub, and inferno scorpion better
Agreed. Some of these can be really strong, maybe too strong if given the right buff though.

Fixing Tanya.
Tanya is good in the right hands and is almost a completely different character before the patch so she has to be played differently.
I've been seeing Yungmonster tearing people up with her and Vax is no slack either.

Slymind

Noob
I don't even play female characters, but it's only fair that there is at least 2 of those in case they do a KP3.

Also, from some of the interviews, when asked, Ed seemed to not rule out Injustice 2 coming to other platforms, perhaps they are approaching other dev to port their games to PC, would be nice if they announced KP3(and 2 obviously) for PC along with Injustice 2 at some point in the future. I won't count on this, but who knows.

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
I think this game is at a really delicate place right now some top tier once nerfed will become potentially low tiers and most low tiers once buffed will potentially become broken. I think the buffs and nerfs should be minimal and not upset the tiers too much
Alien is OP and will most likely take Evo this year. Subtle changes beyond that is cool with me but some low tier characters need a little bump to compete with the top 3-5.

Is that a Ronin Warrior avatar?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I think this game is at a really delicate place right now some top tier once nerfed will become potentially low tiers and most low tiers once buffed will potentially become broken. I think the buffs and nerfs should be minimal and not upset the tiers too much
i agree that's why i think top tier characters should remain the same and just do some tweaking to some of the variations that are clearly lacking. like kj low arrow in ancestral should low profile stuff

shura30

Shura
I don't even play female characters, but it's only fair that there is at least 2 of those in case they do a KP3.

Also, from some of the interviews, when asked, Ed seemed to not rule out Injustice 2 coming to other platforms, perhaps they are approaching other dev to port their games to PC, would be nice if they announced KP3(and 2 obviously) for PC along with Injustice 2 at some point in the future. I won't count on this, but who knows.
if they release it for xboxone under the 'xbox play anywhere' brand PC will not be left out
I really hope that in 2017 cross platform play will become a thing so xbox, ps4 and pc can all play together

Alien is OP and will most likely take Evo this year. Subtle changes beyond that is cool with me but some low tier characters need a little bump to compete with the top 3-5.

Is that a Ronin Warrior avatar?
No it s hyunkel from dragon quest the legend of dai an anime

i agree that's why i think top tier characters should remain the same and just do some tweaking to some of the variations that are clearly lacking. like kj low arrow in ancestral should low profile stuff
I think it low profiles some projectiles I think mileena and alien need some tweaking alien maybe more startup on some of his normals like takeda since they have more or less the same range and mileena more recovery on the sais

Agreed. Some of these can be really strong, maybe too strong if given the right buff though.

Tanya is good in the right hands and is almost a completely different character before the patch so she has to be played differently.
I've been seeing Yungmonster tearing people up with her and Vax is no slack either.
That doesn't mean she doesn't need buffs. Vak's thread on logical Tanya buffs pretty much covers what she needs. Personally, I think Pyromancer needs 3% more damage on combos and Kobu Jutsu have its old damage back+ Ex Tonfa toss scales less and does more damage.

Skedar70

Noob
i don't think much should be touched but IF we do get something id say make ancestral kj, mos raiden, drunken master bo, unbreakable sub, and inferno scorpion better
I agree. Except Inferno Scorpion( I think he is okay) but I wish least used variations could get some love. Also nerf a little bit about Mileena and Alien just a little bit though.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Scorpion: Remove the gap in the 114 string. Make minion slam + on block. Make minion drop atleast +10 on hit.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

That doesn't mean she's isn't garbage. I've played some pretty good Bo's and he's still a garbage character. It's just the right player using them that makes them look good. Vak himself has said Tanya is garbage

She doesn't need to go back to how she was but she definitely needs some buffs

They need to buff dualist. I say
•Orbs absorb 1 projectile. To help him in mus where he gets out zoned.

•Enhanced fireball has less pushback. So he can jail more consistently.

•Orbs have better hitbox and less recovery. So his setups become more safe and AA setups become more viable.

•Stance Switch has less recovery. Therefore making his links easier and giving him more damage.

Last edited: