What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Mortal Kombat X: Scorpion's Full Fatality Revealed! (Bad quality)

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
On the week of E3, we were blessed with a slew of trailers for Mortal Kombat X, a game for which we are excited for its release in 2015. In one of those videos, a demonstration for Scorpion's fatality was cut just short of the point where he slashes off Sub-Zero's face. No doubt you've wanted to see the finisher in its entirety ever since. Well, thanks to @ZoO, the video of Scorpion's full fatality has been found and brought over here. Brace yourself...you aren't ready.

Note: Quality isn't the greatest as this was captured with a video camera, so be advised of that.

- thanks to ZoO for sharing this post

- article edited by AK RM Blake
I can't see the video :(

mkkevin

Noob
I just saw it!! And :O My fears for a rated "AO" have increased when that brain fell out. Other than that Scorpion isn't playing around anymore, I love it!

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
I love the fatality but it just seems a little disconnected from itself. Wouldn't it make more sense for the hole/heart to play a further role?

How would I perfect it?

After the fireball and heart-drop, Subzero falls to his knees and actually grabs his own heart. holding it out of his chest with both hands and looking down at it in agony, Scorpion THEN does the chop. Face, Heart and hands all gone with one swipe.

Boom.

E

Eldriken

I love the fatality but it just seems a little disconnected from itself. Wouldn't it make more sense for the hole/heart to play a further role?

How would I perfect it?

After the fireball and heart-drop, Subzero falls to his knees and actually grabs his own heart. holding it out of his chest with both hands and looking down at it in agony, Scorpion THEN does the chop. Face, Heart and hands all gone with one swipe.

Boom.
Omg, yesssss.