What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Mortal Kombat X: Scorpion's Full Fatality Revealed! (Bad quality)

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Damn that's nasty!

Wish the camera would pan out to show Scorpion in a win pose like in MK9 (split decision).

They do the same with Ferra/Torr's fatality, the camera is last focusing on the gore. I'd rather see the character and the opponent on screen when fatality word appears, much like Kotal Kahn, Subzero, and Cassie Cage fatalities.

Well, naturally Scorpion is going to have the most brutal fatality in the game, because at this point Scorpion killing Sub Zero in the most brutal way possible is Ed Boon's favorite thing to fap to.

If you listen closely, you can actually hear Ed Boon breathing heavily in the background…

DarkPage

Noob
One of the most brutal Fatalities this game has ever seen. Right now, I'd say it's between this Scorpion Fatality and Kung Lao's Buzzsaw from MK9. I'm sure I'm forgetting several.

My all-time favorite may still be Quan Chi's leg rip/beat down from MK4, though. Was happy to see that return in MK9.
ive always liked Noobs when he splits in two and they each take a leg and rip the body in half, it was just kinky as all hell.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
ive always liked Noobs when he splits in two and they each take a leg and rip the body in half, it was just kinky as all hell.
Yeah, always confused as to why people think Kung Lao's is worse, he pulls you gently into the saw, where as Noob violently rips you in half.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Not sure about it being kinky, but up until now I always felt that was the most brutal finisher, you have to imagine the victim is being torn in half and not cut in half, meaning the victim would be truly feeling the pain and they will remain alive until literally the mid region ripped in half.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
One of the most brutal Fatalities this game has ever seen. Right now, I'd say it's between this Scorpion Fatality and Kung Lao's Buzzsaw from MK9. I'm sure I'm forgetting several.

My all-time favorite may still be Quan Chi's leg rip/beat down from MK4, though. Was happy to see that return in MK9.
How about Noob Saibot's where he and his clone grab each leg and they rip you apart with you guts falling out? lol