What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Mortal Kombat X: Scorpion's Full Fatality Revealed! (Bad quality)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ oogalord: I doubt fox will go nuts when in fact, lol its the liberal networks and politicians like joe libermann back in the day and hillary bitching over gta, violent games 'corrupting our kids'? That have a shitfit over these games. Yeah....lol. Not saying some conservatives don't wonder about violent games, but it's obvious liberals care WAY more and too much...historically speaking.

Im glad nrs has taken the 'idgaf' attitude, hell i would too.

Last edited:

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Dude, it's just a game.

Be grateful you don't live in a third world country, or one in war and see real deaths and people getting tortured.
I am grateful to live in the GREATEST nation in the world the United States of America. I'm extremely proud to be an American and glad we have everything in our country that every other person leaves their country for. Just ask Australia how MK9 was. lol

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
yes we have control over it YOU just decide theres nothing YOU can do about it , dont lump me in with your feeble sensitive brain that get his jimmies rustled by pixels on a screen ,, NOT REAL BRO .. are you the kind of guy that sees something like this then goes all catcher in the rye ???? if so get off the internet
You're so stupid that you haven't even realized yet that you're one of the few that is mentally affected by such games making it known your symptoms by the way you respond so angry. You're the type that adds hate-fuel to the community trying to belittle someone by saying they have a feeble sensitive brain while its obvious your brain basks in make believe fantasy. Grow up. Oh and btw, I'm a Woman not a guy.

Here i thought should i even look at this considering i really cringed for the first time at MK with these new xrays and fatalities but after this video i already am feeling acustomed to the next gen gore like being is that all?.. can't wait to see more!

Last edited:
As brutal and awesome as Scorpion's fatality is, I'll admit that the one thing in Mortal Kombat X that has made me cringe thus far is D'Vorah's X-ray. That shit is nasty.

MKF30

You're so stupid that you haven't even realized yet that you're one of the few that is mentally affected by such games making it known your symptoms by the way you respond so angry. You're the type that adds hate-fuel to the community trying to belittle someone by saying they have a feeble sensitive brain while its obvious your brain basks in make believe fantasy. Grow up. Oh and btw, I'm a Woman not a guy.
You're a chick? MK female from NY? Ok, now THAT'S rare lol. I don't know any girls from NYC or NY in general that like MK. Perhaps there is hope in this world afterall! lol Anyway lol I know that was random just saying.

Got Removed.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Watch, this didn't get removed(at least not yet)

Last edited:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
if you knew me you'd know that wasn't the case, i dont care that your a woman. calling me stupid for disagreeing with you doesn't make it so

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Don't forget people, we get 2 fatalities per character.

So I'm sure the fatalities will be worse (in a good way) then this one.

Sub-Zeros second fatality, along with the second fatalities of Ferra/Torr, Kotal Kahn and D'vorah should be nasty too!

Here's to seeing the fatality montage soon!

:cool:

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I am grateful to live in the GREATEST nation in the world the United States of America. I'm extremely proud to be an American and glad we have everything in our country that every other person leaves their country for. Just ask Australia how MK9 was. lol
MK9 got unbanned in Australia btw.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
That was beautiful TheSpore.

Damn, haven't been on TYM a couple of days, miss hype video. This'll teach me to come on here everyday :(

MKF30

Awe well lol it was fun while it lasted lol taken down again. Still, the second vid WB took a while to get removed. I think most have seen it by now, no?

MK9 got unbanned in Australia btw.
Finally lol. Sucks that they missed most of the game's hot time. I wonder if MK X will cause any issues for them. I can almost bet you anything it'll be banned in Germany lol.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
- Go on YouTube
- Type "Scorpion Fatality" in the searchbar
- Add an Upload Date filter

How do you guys survive?