What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Mortal Kombat X: Scorpion's Full Fatality Revealed! (Bad quality)

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Loving the details in these, the trail of smoke that comes out the hole in Subs back and the guts that get blasted out, the mask popping off, seeing his face muscles go limp halfway down, the brain sliding out... LETS FUCKING GO NRS!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
More like in terms of "been there, done that"....how many vertical slice Fatalities have we had now?

47?
I could care less… I found it visually stunning and it still made my back twitch!

Scorpions is cool… I just prefer Ferra/Torr's ;)

FOXSOLID

Noob
I could care less… I found it visually stunning and it still made my back twitch!

Scorpions is cool… I just prefer Ferra/Torr's ;)
So you care a little then? :DOGE

And yes, your back twitched because she slides down the back with those blades....I get it.....the end result is still the same though.

For me, it's the small details that put Scorpion's above that one...the mask falling off...the sliding of the face...the brain sliding out slightly and the fact that you see the victim still breathing heavily is the most brutal part of it all.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
ive always liked Noobs when he splits in two and they each take a leg and rip the body in half, it was just kinky as all hell.
How about Noob Saibot's where he and his clone grab each leg and they rip you apart with you guts falling out? lol
Looks like I forgot one. Yup, that one is definitely one of the more brutal in MK history. I always wondered which side the dude's dick would be on when he's split down the middle.

E

Eldriken

Eh it was taken down. I guess my first viewing of it will have to be in high Def... poor me
Despite it not being in HD, the quality was good enough to enjoy it.

But I want to see it in HD now.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
One of the most brutal Fatalities this game has ever seen. Right now, I'd say it's between this Scorpion Fatality and Kung Lao's Buzzsaw from MK9. I'm sure I'm forgetting several.

My all-time favorite may still be Quan Chi's leg rip/beat down from MK4, though. Was happy to see that return in MK9.
Sheeva's skin rip fatality in MK3 made my skin crawl.