What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Mortal Kombat X: Scorpion's Full Fatality Revealed! (Bad quality)

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
I just saw the fatality on some other youtube channel and damn, that was just way too much. The way his brain slided out of his skull and his tongue was like fluttering. WTF is wrong with them at NRS? That stuff is not cool, its disturbing. I sure hope the game has a fatalities off option because I can only imagine the other characters will probably have worse fatalities than what i just saw with Scorpion. Ed Boon is a sick man.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I just saw the fatality on some other youtube channel and damn, that was just way too much. The way his brain slided out of his skull and his tongue was like fluttering. WTF is wrong with them at NRS? That stuff is not cool, its disturbing. I sure hope the game has a fatalities off option because I can only imagine the other characters will probably have worse fatalities than what i just saw with Scorpion. Ed Boon is a sick man.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I'm actually curious to see the in-game version of Scorpions first Fatality. How close is it to the Reveal Trailer (if at all)?.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
dont be so daft worse shit happens IN REAL LIFE all over the world every day

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Eh, those organs should've fallen out in that fatality to make it more "realistic" Cassie's bun being perfectly cut in half is odd too.
Um, excuse you, if I want a "realistic" depiction on the proper way for organs to fall from a vertically sliced body, I'll seek out the wisdom and knowledge of TYM's finest foot doctor, @Playing2Win

;) :DOGE ;)

Nah, I just like the simplistic style of the Ferra/Torr fatality. The scorpion fatality is badass, I just happen to like the sleek slice from F/T.

Error

DF2+R2
Um, excuse you, if I want a "realistic" depiction on the proper way for organs to fall from a vertically sliced body, I'll seek out the wisdom and knowledge of TYM's finest foot doctor, @Playing2Win

;) :DOGE ;)

Nah, I just like the simplistic style of the Ferra/Torr fatality. The scorpion fatality is badass, I just happen to like the sleek slice from F/T.
I mean, if they at least moved a little bit, give me some jiggle
:REO

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The Ferra/Tor Fatality is sexy, no doubt. I'm quite fond of all that I've seen so far. Mk9's were largely disappointing, IMO. These new ones have panache.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The organs didn't fall out realistically because the only thing left was his heart lmao...the rest were kind of burned out literally by Scorpion's fireball....

I LOL @ people around the net that are seriously disturbed by this haha. Can't wait to see more!!!I want to see one where someonce slices their belly open, rips out their intestines then shoves it in their mouth, then chops off their head with their insides pouring out!!!

If Reptile makes it in, they should have him strangle the guy with his tongue, while the victim is on his knees Reptile then pukes acid all over his face then show it slowly burning through the skin then through the muscle, then to the skull while the guy's screaming. Then rip off his head with his tongue. That would be cool!!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
violence and gore in MK games : too much over-the-top exaggerated to be taken seriously ..... it has been always this way and will always be .... can only cause "shocking factor" for ultra hypersensitive fruitcakes .... violence and gruesome stuff in real wars, civil wars in Africa and in Mideast terrorism actions are way more impressive and disturbing than anything done in MK so far ..... MK is far away from being disturbing shocking if compared with true horror in real life .... hehe :D

Funny it's how NRS and Ed Boon try to explore their imagination, make effort and always trying to build fatalities in an amusing way .... hehe :cool:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
not sure why people are comparing real life to video games...if someone did something (one of MK's fatalities) to someone in real life it would be just as disturbing, getting shot, decapitated I've seen in real life still not as warped as a lot of MK fatalities. ;)

I think some folks(perhaps with Joker mentality) find gore, death etc real or not amusing but to the average person this is rather disturbing for good reason. Take example A. reaction by the people watching, nuff said lol.