What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fucky yeah ! it was about time we had to have something new about this game .... so, it's obvious in the trailer, that is Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and some other dude (maybe Fujin) .... and , perhaps is a story expasion, kinda, 3 aditional chapters, where Shang Tsung is a new anti-hero, to fight against Liu Kang, more or less like the MK9 ladder ending ..... :eek:

very excited to see what is going on tomorrow, rejoice yourselves, motherfuckers, our game will have something new for us to chew up, hehe ! :joker:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
If D'Vorah doesn't kill at least 2 more main characters in the new chapters I'm going to be disappointed
haha yep, until now, we have at least Mileena, Scorpion and Baraka on the line, each of them , to rip a piece of flesh from D'vorah, haha ..... would love to see all of them teaming up on MK12 , in order to shred and slice that bug lady bitch once and for all ! :p

Art Lean

Noob
OMG what if it's Warrior King!!! Last seen in Defenders of the Realm... DISAPPEARING THROUGH A PORTAL!!!?!?!?111!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING 24 YEARS FOR THIS!!!!!11111!!111!!!

I've known it all along, first Quan Chi, now Warrior King. Ed's just been playing the long game... ;)

The hopeful side of me wants to see Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Havik, Dead Pool, Soul Chamber and Sektor/Cyrax but the jaded cynical side of me expects Fujin, Sheeva, Robocop, Michael Myers, and a big fat question mark at the end of the trailer (spoiler: it's another guest that replaced Ash Williams)

We'll see which one wins tomorrow.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
The hopeful side of me wants to see Fujin, Sheeva, Ash Williams, Havik, Dead Pool, Soul Chamber and Sektor/Cyrax but the jaded cynical side of me expects Fujin, Sheeva, Robocop, Michael Myers, and a big fat question mark at the end of the trailer (spoiler: it's another guest that replaced Ash Williams)

I just hope we get someone IMO WAYYYYYYYYYY Cooler than Robo Cop.
Doom Slayer is perfect imo
And before you say he is rumered for smash bros. ULT, Look at terminator:

Gears 5,
Mk,
Some Other game a looter shooter of sorts

Art Lean

Noob

Personally I REALLY don't think there'll be a non-MK character present in that story mode trailer. I'm quite certain it has to be someone from the franchise. No doubt with a KP2 there'll be more guests, but as for the story, I'm certain all three of those are MK characters.

One of whom is Warrior King.

:D

Personally I REALLY don't think there'll be a non-MK character present in that story mode trailer. I'm quite certain it has to be someone from the franchise. No doubt with a KP2 there'll be more guests, but as for the story, I'm certain all three of those are MK characters.

One of whom is Warrior King.

:D
I'm not putting anything past NRS, the last time I assumed from NRS was when I assumed They were going to put Baraka in MKXL judging by his silhouette in the teaser

And then oops a chestburster pops out of Baraka and Leatherface is chasing Ermac and Quan Chi like they have no sorcery or magic to stop him at range.

Fujin is the latest fixation of the autistic side of the MK fanbase that wouldn't shut the fuck up about Tremor. Then Tremor came out and nobody cared.

I can't wait for Fujin/Havik to be the next 3D era geeks to release so we can all be reminded listening to that portion of the MK fanbase will result in bankruptcy.
Let a tiny handful of 3D era characters get their chance to shine in newer games.

9 had Quan Chi, X had Shinnok, Tanya and Bo, 11 so far has Frost and Fujin

And if Havik is in too who is that hurting? He's one of the last cool gameplay concepts anyway.