What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

I doubt they will add extra story mode chapters. They said they were done with the MK storyline (and this MK11 story was really really bad). Yes they already lied or were contradictive in the past but they are probably focused on Injustice 3 and it would take a lot of ressources and developping time just for something most of the current players don't care about.

I think it will be just a cool way to reveal the characters of the KP2.

They're still doing the "teaser of a trailer" thing but at least we don't have to wait a month to discover the final trailer, so at least there's progress in their communication.

Mr.Khen

I am you
I doubt they will add extra story mode chapters. They said they were done with the MK storyline (and this MK11 story was really really bad). Yes they already lied or were contradictive in the past but they are probably focused on Injustice 3 and it would take a lot of ressources and developping time just for something most of the current players don't care about.

I think it will be just a cool way to reveal the characters of the KP2.

They're still doing the "teaser of a trailer" thing but at least we don't have to wait a month to discover the final trailer, so at least there's progress in their communication.
what the actual f. it was leaked + there's a trailer literally saying "the epic saga continues" jeeezzz... celebrate a lil'

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Been a while, getting an addition to the story mode I didnt play doesnt really change the state of play for me. I think I've finally come to the conclusion MK11 isnt a fighting game any more it's a modern tech demo which is fine more content that someone out their wants congrates to them.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
So what it is? Like, silhouettes or what??
It’s the regular ending of the story mode after Liu defeats Kronika and Raiden is talking to Liu about changing time or whatever. So it’s the regular ending, but then Shang opens a portal and walks in and says not so fast Liu kang and Shang and two goons are in silhouette so you don’t know who’s with him.

one looks like Nightwolf the other not sure maybe Fujin.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Been a while, getting an addition to the story mode I didnt play doesnt really change the state of play for me. I think I've finally come to the conclusion MK11 isnt a fighting game any more it's a modern tech demo which is fine more content that someone out their wants congrates to them.
What in the world is this? So...it’s not just a fighting game you happen not to like......it’s actually not a fighting game.

Amazing take.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
What an unbearably miserable bunch we have here. I swear people complain about literally everything.

Exciting news pops up, and y’all got your panties in a twist. Ffs... lighten up! It’s okay for people to be excited.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Such edgy.

Also, I don't remember any poo in the game. Guess we played different games.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the full announcement but keeping my expecting low for anything else getting other than the extra story
You’re blind then, really. The plot is the worst in the series here. Time travel plot holes, Kitana beating Shao Kahn, Jade beating Kotal (the weakest character in the series was made a Kahn), Raiden going full powered in Netherrealm and beating Liu Kang double powered, Geras etc. You damn name it and I’ll tell you why it’s shit.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I might really get everything I want.

-Possibility of the face turn Shang Tsung from his MK9 ending.
-Possibly more Story Mode to try and redeem the unredeemable ending, which they've already technically done with this trailer by continuing after the last scene of Dragon Liu physically retconning the entire universe.
-With all timelines in play, that might be OG MK3/Deception Nightwolf.
-I would way rather the third guy be Shujinko rather than Fujin, but that's me.

Plop

Noob
It’s the regular ending of the story mode after Liu defeats Kronika and Raiden is talking to Liu about changing time or whatever. So it’s the regular ending, but then Shang opens a portal and walks in and says not so fast Liu kang and Shang and two goons are in silhouette so you don’t know who’s with him.

one looks like Nightwolf the other not sure maybe Fujin.
THANK YOOOUUU!!!!