What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

ItsYaBoi

Noob
That is definitely a young Nightwolf in the trailer, using his klassic skin no doubt.

Look at the way the hair flows side to side when walking (unlike his default 'modern' outfit with the silly bell end helmet) and also the fact that you can see the outlines of his vest.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
You’re blind then, really. The plot is the worst in the series here. Time travel plot holes, Kitana beating Shao Kahn, Jade beating Kotal (the weakest character in the series was made a Kahn), Raiden going full powered in Netherrealm and beating Liu Kang double powered, Geras etc. You damn name it and I’ll tell you why it’s shit.
So, when I said I don't remember any poo....nevermind. not going to explain what I was doing.

I liked the story, you didn't. That's our opinions. Were entitled to that opinion. We're both are correct.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The only thing potentially interesting about this for me is the stages. Here’s hoping they release them for free with patches. If not, NRS can shove this DLC right up there...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
There aren't multiple timelines. It's just one.

Remember how bald Kano was supposed to be MK9's Kano lol what a fuck up. It's fucking MK3 Kano, but okay.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
There aren't multiple timelines. It's just one.

Remember how bald Kano was supposed to be MK9's Kano lol what a fuck up. It's fucking MK3 Kano, but okay.
Multiple timelines was literally made up in a day lol. Can’t believe someone thinks that MKvsDC was just another timeline

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Let one of these two be Rain please nrs x)
He was a dlc already.
And you know what, if they really cared about their fans they’s probably release him in a patch for free. Like, really, literally 90% of the base want that character and the fact you can’t add him as dlc only because he was one once sounds sketchy AF. Give people the character via a patch, be a good fucking developer team.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
He was a dlc already.
And you know what, if they really cared about their fans they’s probably release him in a patch for free. Like, really, literally 90% of the base want that character and the fact you can’t add him as dlc only because he was one once sounds sketchy AF. Give people the character via a patch, be a good fucking developer team.
This is a story expansion, perhaps it will include unlockable characters like cyrax and sektor for free. one of the leaks stated that this would happen, maybe it's right.

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
I'm sick of time travel BS I really hope they can use this (and maybe the other 2 dlc's if the leak was right) to start cultivating a path towards an actual coherent story for MK12 that does the franchise justice, because Mk11's story was the worst of the bunch. All I ask is for something good. Drop time travel, hire better writers, no more retcons. Fucking please.

the only way they could expand on the story is by completely deleting the timeline of the old one. which i guess is what liu kang was about to do until he got stopped. about time they said something though. now when's the balance patch