What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Fujin is the latest fixation of the autistic side of the MK fanbase that wouldn't shut the fuck up about Tremor. Then Tremor came out and nobody cared.

I can't wait for Fujin/Havik to be the next 3D era geeks to release so we can all be reminded listening to that portion of the MK fanbase will result in bankruptcy.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Such awesome news! I bet all the current and upcoming DLC characters will be in the story mode expansion, minus the guests.
That’s what I was thinking. I always thought story expansion would very likely include DLC characters, since that was sort of a [minor] complaint in previous games.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Such awesome news! I bet all the current and upcoming DLC characters will be in the story mode expansion, minus the guests.
If the characters are not finished yet, I doubt it. The story DLC will definitely contain MK DLC characters who are released or ready to be released, but I doubt it will have future DLC characters, unless they're on a 'just here to talk, not fight' mode, like Sheeva was in the main game. If Fujin is the first DLC character and comes at the same date with the story DLC, he will most likely be the only fightable KP2 DLC character in the story mode. Maybe Sheeva as well.

I can see yet ANOTHER story DLC expansion next year once the KP2 is fully released, however.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Sadly, Sareena has been deconfirmed since the april fool kard : (

+ It's a tradition for NRS to scrap her from every MK game since MK4.

Slymind

Noob
I just want some substantial information of what is next for the game, i hope it's not just some 2 min video with snippets of features here and there that barely explain itself.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm only waiting cause I got a wager going on. I bet 14 and a half chicken fingers and some pocket lint that Kenshi has more chances of making it than Ermac (I mean they both don't but like just for the sake of the bet), also, one of 'em might be Takeda and the dude on the left FOR SURE, is Fujin.