What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
You’re blind then, really. The plot is the worst in the series here. Time travel plot holes, Kitana beating Shao Kahn, Jade beating Kotal (the weakest character in the series was made a Kahn), Raiden going full powered in Netherrealm and beating Liu Kang double powered, Geras etc. You damn name it and I’ll tell you why it’s shit.
You joined a couple months ago and since that day you have literally done nothing but complain and shit on the game and stand behind some of the worst takes I’ve ever had the privilege to read. What are you doing here lol. Is everything ok?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
i dont see any staff on 4k monitor. i checked every frames. also his costume shape doesnt conviced me its him but of course probably a new design. also his costume shape looks more like reiko than fujin but thats probably as design to trick us.
you don't see the thing behind the dudes back? could be one of those retractable staffs

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
You joined a couple months ago and since that day you have literally done nothing but complain and shit on the game and stand behind some of the worst takes I’ve ever had the privilege to read. What are you doing here lol. Is everything ok?
Do I have to ask your permission to post here? I don’t mind if you prefer eating shit without complaining, to each their own.
I’ve been more than a year here btw. Been lurking for years before joining.

?? your the 3rd in this thread to say this.. the thing is literally a story trailer. The entire point of the trailer is to inform you that there is new story mode content.
I think there can be a story together, but people wouldn't buy just the story dlc... maybe it's a season pass with story, stages, characters, shang narrator...

But I'm excited!