What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Epic Saga Continues!!

Art Lean

Noob
Reveal tomorrow? Unexpected but welcome!
Please be a KP2 teaser at the end oh please
Hurray for American date abbreviations haha!

I’m British and so when I watched that, I got all excited but then saw the reveal date as 5/6/20 and thought I had to sadly wait a month... then your post pointed out that I was being stupid! :D

Roll on tomorrow, so glad that Cary will be in the story mode at last. Hope Sindel will be involved in the story too!

Plop

Noob
Ok, I'm at work and the work computers have videos blocked. Can someone explain to me what this is please? Is it official? A trailer? wtffffff

Edit: Also, Twitter is blocked so i can't click the twitter links!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Ok, I'm at work and the work computers have videos blocked. Can someone explain to me what this is please? Is it official? A trailer? wtffffff

Edit: Also, Twitter is blocked so i can't click the twitter links!
It is an official TEASER trailer. It i 40 seconds and shows nothing... the take away is that the full reveal comes on 5/6/20

It is an official TEASER trailer. It i 40 seconds and shows nothing... the take away is that the full reveal comes on 5/6/20
LOL the negativity.... @Plop it's a nice little teaser, don't be spoiled, watch it yourself without looking any further. It will get you hyped if you're an MK fan! The full reveal is tomorrow at 6am PT.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I'm surprised, this is more than I was expecting, if it's actual expansion and they're not just rebooting it all, then they've got my attention.