What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Livestream - MK Day Official Thread

Scorpion's brutality looked sweet on stream. These are going to look great for all the characters and more cinematic in a good way than MKX.

And krushing blows are the cinematic things in-round that may or may not get old after a while lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dash blocking... fucking dash blocking. Hell. Fucking. YES! I absolutely loved it in MK9, glad it’s making a return!

Ronda as Sonya is dope. Variations back, dope. Customize your characters and variations, dope. Different meter from every other NRS game, dope. Aaahhhhhh!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Two brutalities they've done so far are pretty damn awesome. Can't wait to see more!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Kano in the background of the Black Dragon stage. Maybe he isn't playable?
It's possible, but it could also be like the Red Kryptonite Prison or Shao Kahn's Arena where Superman or Kitana is chained up unless they're being played in which case they're missing from the background.

xiskza

Underworld
Scorpion's brutality looked sweet on stream. These are going to look great for all the characters and more cinematic in a good way than MKX.

And krushing blows are the cinematic things in-round that may or may not get old after a while lol
I have to agree, they might be overdoing it with the cinematics

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
US stream has a pretty bangin instrumental
Yeah I want that soundtrack, now THAT'S the kind of musik MK flows with! Sounded sick.

Great reveals, Skarlet's new redesign is interesting.

I'm totally thinking Kronika is a mysterious Elder God or some sort of God, she seems insanely powerful.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I won't buy Kollector's Edition this time folks. It is reaaly boring to get Scorpion and Scorpion again. I have Mkx kollector's edition and that is enough.

vapid

cyber warlord
25 characters though, there's gonna be a lot of crying
It depends on the variety.

If it's just crammed with MK1+2 regulars again, with the kombat kids, maybe Kotal (my fave from MKX) and a couple of new ones, it's going to be a super depressing roster.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Can we also take a moment to acknowledge how fucking NUTS Geras looks?
He's basically Quantum Tremor, with the sands of time instead of the rocks of the Earth. That guy lookls like he can BALL.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Derek mentioned something about "Air Escapes"

I guess Breakers are removed and we are getting Injustice 2 mechanics?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Krushing Blows have different activation requirements. Example: Some moves will only Krushing Blow from fullscreen.