Mortal Kombat 11 Livestream - MK Day Official Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by KingKhrystopher, Jan 17, 2019.

By KingKhrystopher on Jan 17, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  1. KingKhrystopher

KingKhrystopher Official Merlin of TYM
    News Editor

For everything that happened onstream, visit here

Today at 10:30 AM PST the official Mortal Kombat 11 Livestream will begin. Here's all the information you may want to know!

[​IMG]

First Look at MK11

[​IMG]

Obviously the biggest thing to note, Mortal Kombat will get its first official ingame gameplay reveal today. It will be hosted by Mr. Joshua Gray, who has hosted previous events for MKX, including tournaments and character reveals. In addition, a few of our own staff will be in attendance, whom you can see here.
    (They are both quite gorgeous.)

Celebrity Face-Offs and Exhibition Matches

This is another thing you may have heard of, but MK Day will be packed with famous and familiar faces, including but not limited to Zelina Vega, Ronda Rousey, and Geoff Keighley, just to name a few.
    There will also be a series of 4 Exhibition Matches played by some of your favorite Pro Players, including SonicFox, Rewind, Honeybee, and Tweedy!
    [​IMG]
    (Source: Brian Tong Twitter)​

[​IMG]
    For a comprehensive breakdown of when exactly ever event is to take place, please visit this thread: https://testyourmight.com/threads/mortal-kombat-11-the-reveal-official-stream-schedule.67722/

Aftera long break, the player exhibition matches were streamed that you are able to see above. Here are the results!

Rewind vs. SonicFox
    Tweedy
    vs. Dragon
    Grr vs. Scar
    Hayatei vs. Honeybee

And after these sets were run, Tweedy came out to fight against SonicFox, and SonicFox crushed Tweedy, beating him with a 3-0 Victory.

For all info

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    MKF30, karaokelove, Gamer68 and 6 others like this.
Louisiana, born and raised. Fan of many, fanatic of few. 'Cept MK.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by KingKhrystopher, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bucketfeet
      Bucketfeet
      Agree. Now it looks like a good frame around the entire screen. A circle meter for one of them would def make it better.

Also loved that mkx showed the 50% and 25% marks of the health bar
    2. legion666
      legion666
      Come to think about it, you are probably right, I went through all match footage from both streams yesterday and haven't seen any krushing blows repeated in one game.
      Rearawt likes this.
    3. kevkopdx
      kevkopdx
      Yeah 16bit started it during the stream
      legion666 likes this.
    4. CrimsonShadow
      CrimsonShadow
      My man. Well you did an excellent job of keeping everything moving and energetic through the morning, so kudos to you. Also, the stage/set production was really amazing.. Beyond even what I expected.

Also we heard the pop for Ed and that made me really happy. It was great to see all the love flowing around, and it seemed like that made Ed briefly emotional too. Warm fuzzies all around.
      Clutch8 likes this.
    5. BecomingDeath13
      BecomingDeath13
      Yeah, Krushing Blows can only be done once per match. One of each blow per match. They can't be repeated

Also, happy birthday @STORMS
      legion666 likes this.
    6. HeavyNorse
      HeavyNorse
    7. Pizza
      Pizza
      SaSSolino likes this.
    8. SaSSolino
      SaSSolino
      When you take clickbaits a little too far.

Anyway unfortunately I wouldn't consider Fujin and Tanya classics. Fujin was asked for a lot though, so he might have a chance, not so much Tanya unfortunately.

That said D'Vorah was one of the last characters I expected to make the MK11 roaster, so you never know.
      vapid and Pizza like this.