What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Livestream - MK Day Official Thread

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sonya just looks like she got a little sub-par work done. Totally normal for a woman her age!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I'm getting the feeling that the kombat kids won't be back, but maybe it's to early to say...
I really hope so, didn't like any of them. On the other hand the outworld guys were fine, except for Erron Black, he was great.

Fatal blows are free x rays once your life if below 30%?

Also game looks significantly slower? And no running.

We still don't know what krushing blows are or whatever it's called

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
There was some juggling, but I wonder how different the combat will be compared to mkx. There's already no run mechanic, and the combos did seem shorter on average, with more emphasis on grapple enders.

There was a thread a while back with a rumor that we'd be seeing a system more similar to street fighter. What do you guys think, now that we've seen some gameplay?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Uncle JBeezY sees A LOT of aspects taken from Injustice and MKX.

They decided to go with a slower pace of battle like IJ2, implement the gear system, and cinematics of supers to put in their fatalities.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So "Fatal Blows' are looking to be the new supers/xrays and they seemingly work the same as Rage in Tekken, where you only get it when you are on low life bar.

I like the idea of separating offensive and defensive meter, though I'm not sure how we regain it. I could have sworn I saw it recharge though, perhaps the defensive/wakeups have a cooldown and the offensive meter is similar to how we would expect it to be in past games. Either way I'm excited that they took the time to change things up with that.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Scarlett looks great

Judging from her accent they seem to be going for a middle eastern/Greek flair that is underscored by her costume.

Y'all are PROLLY mad cuz she doesn't dress like a tramp.

Sony's looks more fun then she's ever been.

Not jazzed about Baraka but whatever.

Not enough Subby. Hat looks dumb but He looks more brutal then he's ever been.

Scorp is Scorp.

Raiden: zzzzzzzzz
I had the exact opposite reaction from you it seems.

Baraka, Skarlet, and Evil Raiden were the highlights for me.

Sub's gear is atrocious.

Sonya got face whipped by the ugly branch.

Scorp and Geras (calibrations!) were whatever.