What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Jade Reveal Trailer [HD 1080P] GREEN AF!!!!

these kind of comments make no sense. The game is all about customization through skins. She has the revenant skin as MK story continuity has her dead, but on day 1 as soon as you load the game you can choose a different skin and literally never see the revenant skin. So what is there to complain about?
You are right but the trailer was the first representation of her so it kinda makes it the 'default' look and how nrs wanted to present her. I guess the same can be said about the D'vorah / Kano reveal models and how ppl love or hate them.

Thingy

Retired account
Dude, Jade being back is hype. She has always been my favorite female character in MK. I really didn't think she would be back, this was a nice surprise.

Lokheit

Noob
she also wasn't mention in the leaked steam files, correct?
Not all confirmed characters were there though. Cassie intro dialogue against her plus the clear look on the menu images and all the mentions on multiple dialogues basically scream she's in. Also 16Bit used some wording that implied that she's still available only that he loves Jade's design.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Kitana is probably ass at zoning in this game and that's why 16bit opted for Jade.

Then again, he played catwoman in Inj1 so... idk. lol

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Jade looks incredible design wise! I love both the revenant and human skins. I have never been a jade fan really, but her play style has me intrigued.

I love midrange/punish characters with a defensive and “button” based gameplan. I don’t know if I will main her but I will definitely learn her and see if it’s a fit.

Kal

<3
You are right but the trailer was the first representation of her so it kinda makes it the 'default' look and how nrs wanted to present her. I guess the same can be said about the D'vorah / Kano reveal models and how ppl love or hate them.
That is the default look because that's the look she will have in the story. My guess at least.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yes she was. She was on the trophy list:

PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAD
they were talking about kitana.
I'm just glad they gave her awesome hair and didn't fuck it up like they did with Skarlet. I hope they give Skarlet a long hair skin because yes I'm that shallow.
skarlet does have long hair ,just not where you can see it.
Jade looks amazing!!!

And she's black, thank God!!!
welcome

Subby Z

Noob
Finally home so I can comment.

Again Jade is my favorite female and I am SO THANKFUL to have her back but I do have critiques. Listen criticism is how these guys learn when they make a mistake and I think we all should be able to voice them so here it goes.

How hard is it to walk into a gym or better yet watch a women’s mma fight to see how women would dress when fighting. Then take into account the look they are trying to go for (ninja for jade) and then go from there.

I’m sorry but I agree with the people saying these women have waaay too many clothes on. Don’t worry same goes for the guys.The guys have WAAAY too much metal on their clothing. That metal would weigh them down and make them get their a**es kicked. The designs in this game are...slightly a bummer. It just disappoints me because MKX designs were great. What happened?

As for Jade. ALL of the other revenants were there in MKX. All of them. Every single one. Except her. Honestly it led me to believe that SOMETHING had happened to spare her. Maybe kronika reversing time so that she didn’t die? Maybe kronika bringing her BACK from death? Who knows? Either way it seemed like something special was coming for Jade. Lo and behold now Jade appears and guess what? She’s a revenant too just like everyone else. So why was she not in MKX? What was the point of her absence if she was dead like everyone else?

Now back to the look think. Her primary is actually fine without the metal. All of the metal needs to stop. Her alternate is AWFUL. The brown just seems to blend with her skin tone and looks really bad mixed with the small amount of green she seems to have. I’m hoping we get some sort of classic look or we can remove the whole dead thing from her primary.

I know people are probably going to come at me but I Really am SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY that she’s returned. It’s the design choices in this game period I’m becoming disappointed with.

The red on Scorpion makes him look like a big caution sign.

Sub-Zero looks like he’s getting ready for the next “Pirates of the Caribbean”.

Skarlet apparently learned blood magic from amelia earhart.

Now poor Jade isn’t jade anymore but a shade of brown.

Hopefully gear is AMAZING in this game. I’m banking on that actually because these designs so far leave a lot to be desired.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I’m sorry but I agree with the people saying these women have waaay too many clothes on. Don’t worry same goes for the guys.The guys have WAAAY too much metal on their clothing. That metal would weigh them down and make them get their a**es kicked. The designs in this game are...slightly a bummer. It just disappoints me because MKX designs were great. What happened?
The game in which Johnny Cage wore an unbuttoned parka to battle had realistic combat designs that you want MK11 to emulate........?

As for Jade. ALL of the other revenants were there in MKX. All of them. Every single one. Except her. Honestly it led me to believe that SOMETHING had happened to spare her. Maybe kronika reversing time so that she didn’t die? Maybe kronika bringing her BACK from death? Who knows? Either way it seemed like something special was coming for Jade. Lo and behold now Jade appears and guess what? She’s a revenant too just like everyone else. So why was she not in MKX? What was the point of her absence if she was dead like everyone else?
Why did Nightwolf show up one time to fight Kenshi 20 years ago, and then was never seen again? Why did Kabal and Stryker not follow Shinnok to the Jinsei Chamber?

Because. Same reason that Jade was absent.

Last edited: